Quote Originally Posted by MatthewPatel View Post
Running those commands such as sfc /scannow and -restorehealth, didn't fix the issue. As Windows 10 works fine, the only thing that it changed, is remove my DWM Aeroglass. But besides that, it's pretty much the same. Which implies that it's something to do with the .theme itself. I have an idea. I'll send you the exact theme I used, I was messing around with it in notepad++. I think I accidentally applied a windows 8/8.1 .theme file provided in the rar, instead of the 10. theme file. Which might have caused some sort of setting to go out of place. I wonder is it possible to reverse it by messing around with the msstyles. This is the exact theme I tried to use:

Longhorn Office 2010 Edition For Windows 8\8.1\10 by LuanTeles on DeviantArt
Quote Originally Posted by MatthewPatel View Post
Could it be the fact it has that topshell multicolor thingy showing up the details pane. Maybe the .theme has a string line which has to do something with that. If so, it could maybe cause the issue?

Ok so your issue is that this them doesn't support all version of Windows 10. The comments are something you should always pay attention to on DeviantArt. There were people who asked if it had support for other versions fo 10 and the creator stated it literally only supported RS1. RS1 themes don't work on RS2-RS5. It was a different shellstyle among other things. This theme simply wasn't made for your version of 10. Also If your running the UxThemeSigmnatureBypass method then sfc ./scannow won't fix anything as it does't remove that. sfc ./scannow only removes system mods [such as UxThemePatcher, AeroGlass, e.g.]

If you can't boot into recovery from startup and restore to a previous rerstore point then your only fix is to run a fresh install of windows 10 over your current one. Unfortuanetely there is no other way to fix this without using system restore.