PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Virtual Customs!

Pages : [1] 2

Mr GRiM
August 30th, 2009, 06:59 PM
http://virtualcustoms.net/virtualcustoms/welcome.swf

I would like to welcome all new members to Virtual Customs, I hope you enjoy your stay and find this site to fun and interesting. :D

Also I would like to add that we do have higher groups with greater permissions and forum access, so it is in your best interest to tell us a bit about yourself, especially if you have a background in graphics. ;)

Generator2013
August 31st, 2009, 10:12 PM
Suppose I should make a post! Welcome all and enjoy the site.

:-D

Mr GRiM
August 31st, 2009, 10:16 PM
Hooray, someone posted :D

Generator2013
August 31st, 2009, 10:24 PM
Hooray, someone posted :D

Haha!! I'm a very busy chappy.. :-D

Dave76
September 1st, 2009, 02:55 AM
Your site looks great!

Mr GRiM
September 1st, 2009, 10:13 AM
Welcome to the forums Dave, glad you like it, it is still a work in progress, but it's shaping up pretty good. :)

Alexmc
September 5th, 2009, 12:52 AM
Hello all!! Just aveing a look at what gens been up to when i'm asleep!!! (I'm his better half, Not a stalker. LOL) :dragon:

Mr GRiM
September 5th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Hello all!! Just aveing a look at what gens been up to when i'm asleep!!! (I'm his better half, Not a stalker. LOL) :dragon:

LOL, hello Alexmc, he has been a busy boy hasn't he, I realized that he must have been on here through the night, it seems that sometimes he can be working away for almost a 24 hour period, rest assured that the site is coming along nicely now and the main work is nearing completion so I expect sooner rather later he will have some more spare time for you.

Thank you for joining the site and come back any time, you are always welcome.

Mrs Grim
September 6th, 2009, 04:52 AM

LOL, hello Alexmc, he has been a busy boy hasn't he, I realized that he must have been on here through the night, it seems that sometimes he can be working away for almost a 24 hour period, rest assured that the site is coming along nicely now and the main work is nearing completion so I expect sooner rather later he will have some more spare time for you.

Thank you for joining the site and come back any time, you are always welcome.

Well hi all im grims partner and i think it will be nice when this site is up and running properly because it will be nice to have some spare time with him lol

ballistyx
September 6th, 2009, 06:28 AM
Hope you guys didnt think i would sign up.. lol wouldnt miss the fun :-D

Mr GRiM
September 6th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Thanks for joining mate, happy to have you here. :tu2:

Alexmc
September 6th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Well hi all im grims partner and i think it will be nice when this site is up and running properly because it will be nice to have some spare time with him lol

Hi Mrs Grim!! I feel your pain! But it keeps them quiet for a while!!! :D

Generator2013
September 7th, 2009, 02:13 AM

Hi Mrs Grim!! I feel your pain! But it keeps them quiet for a while!!! :D

Oh gawd.. she's tracking me! :)

mansrm81
September 7th, 2009, 04:28 AM
Hello great site you have here.

Mr GRiM
September 7th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Welcome to the team Mansrm, glad you could join us, don't forget to spreed the word about our great site so we can continue to grow and if you have any issues with the site please feel free to mention them so we can continue to improve. :D

Mr GRiM
September 7th, 2009, 08:46 AM
How are you going Pauliewog, nice of you to drop in, come back soon. :)

Mr GRiM
September 11th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Welcome to the team Bull, you finally managed to get in, I was starting to give up on you, now you are a member I will enable the chat box for you which can be found at the bottom of the home page. :party2:

Orbital Shark
September 14th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Hello everyone :D

zigzag3143
September 15th, 2009, 04:51 AM
Greetings and salutations. Guess I have come over to the dark side

Ken

Generator2013
September 17th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Welcome to VC guys, hope you enjoy your visits here with us! :)

24/7
October 13th, 2009, 05:30 AM
Hello All

Im 24740 from Windows 7 forums

My name is John
I'm from Vancouver BC Canada

mansrm81
October 13th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Welcome to the site enjoy your stay here.

Erica
October 21st, 2009, 08:38 PM
Hi i joined yesterday but now i'm posting wonderful site you got here . A bit about me i got 5 computers connected on high speed internet thats what i mainly do use one of them for a server role playing game, Also i'm a manager in Mc Donald's got 5 kids . But am happy to be here got some nice themes and icon i see i will be on here a lot Thanks for letting me join this wonderful site. :)

Mr GRiM
October 21st, 2009, 09:18 PM
Hi Erica, welcome to Virtual Customs and thank you for taking a moment to introduce yourself.

crashdummy35
October 27th, 2009, 02:04 AM
Hey everyone. crashdummy35 here, from Texas. Only recently started tinkering with graphics and my Windows, but, hope to learn a few things here and help out when I can.

Site looks great by the way.

Mr GRiM
October 27th, 2009, 02:28 AM
Hi Crash and welcome to Virtual Customs, if you have any problems or questions just ask and I'm sure someone will give you a hand.

Mbrys331
November 7th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Awesome Web Sight Execellent work!!!!!!!! :cool: :-D

Tieske
November 9th, 2009, 08:29 AM
I hang around for a while on this great-greater-greatest site and I totally forgot to introduce myself :f: ! My name is Thijs and I live in Netherlands. My age 28 years. Happily married and have a son 10 months old. If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask :-D

Pendaws
November 10th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Hi there, glad to have joined here. I am not very good with graphics but I do have a
friend that is bloody brilliant at that sort of thing. I came over to see what it was
all about from Windows 7 forums and I like what I have seen so far.

I am always in awe of you blokes (and Girls) for having such talent. Brilliant. :f:

Cashis
November 11th, 2009, 12:41 AM
Hello and welcome all newcomers and i hope you enjoy your stay.

NuT
November 11th, 2009, 05:45 AM
This site owns, looks awesome too! :party2:

razorsedge
November 15th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Great site here Mr grim :)

You make amazing themes keep up the great work very happy to be here :)

alwinwinjoe
November 23rd, 2009, 12:12 AM
Nice site Mr. Grim. I have noticed that you were in SevenForums and you were a fame in the customizations sections. Well, I hope that this site will be a huge success. :cool:

coolfire
November 27th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Nice site Mr. Grim. I have noticed that you were in SevenForums and you were a fame in the customizations sections. Well, I hope that this site will be a huge success. :cool:

Same here... was in SevenForums and found my way here...

Hello everybody! :-D

mansrm81
November 27th, 2009, 07:16 AM
:welcome:

dabager
December 13th, 2009, 04:32 AM
(Sorry for my english)

I want say a big thank you!!! I just take 18 houres to costomize my PC and this site was a wonderfull help. (verry sorry)

A spécial thanks for Mr. Grim! I used Dark7 Theme and Full Glass Icon Packs Blue. I changed the wallpaper and I put a video with DreamScene.

http://img28.xooimage.com/files/2/8/9/mon-bureau-165c5a6.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRHOuTUew68

Mr GRiM
December 13th, 2009, 04:37 AM
(Sorry for my english)

I want say a big thank you!!! I just take 18 houres to costomize my PC and this site was a wonderfull help. (verry sorry)

A spécial thanks for Mr. Grim! I used Dark7 Theme and Full Glass Icon Packs Blue. I changed the wallpaper and I put a video with DreamScene.

http://img28.xooimage.com/files/2/8/9/mon-bureau-165c5a6.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRHOuTUew68

Your Welcome dabager, glad you found something you liked, it looks very nice, I like really that dock you have too.

IceBabee
December 22nd, 2009, 03:51 PM
Proud to be a member, and I'm sure I'll enjoy for a long time. Hopefully I can bring something to the table soon! Anyhow thanx for letting me be a member of a great family!

Cashis
December 22nd, 2009, 11:10 PM
Proud to be a member, and I'm sure I'll enjoy for a long time. Hopefully I can bring something to the table soon! Anyhow thanx for letting me be a member of a great family!

Hello and :welcome: IceBabee, Hope you enjoy the site. :)

imonline
January 16th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Great site Mr GRiM! Thanks for letting me be a member! Hope I can some day bring something to this forum!

Minotar
January 17th, 2010, 05:30 AM
Hey Grim,
Site looks really well,id expect nothing less from the creator of all those magnificent themes :cool:

joe_7
January 21st, 2010, 06:26 PM
Nice to Join Virtual Customs ...... :cool:

yulistana
February 11th, 2010, 01:48 AM
Dear all,
This customize site is very usefull for me as newbie. Thanks for joining opportunity.

Cashis
February 11th, 2010, 04:57 AM
Nice to Join Virtual Customs ...... :cool:

Dear all,
This customize site is very usefull for me as newbie. Thanks for joining opportunity.

:welcome: hope you enjoy the site.

stin
February 28th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Hi to everyone,I said hello once some where else on this forum,Oh well I will say it again :-D HELLO!!
I like this place,I have no background in graphics,other than using paint.net to make homemade avatar or a sig for other places.Nothing real fancy because it has all the buttons to push to do this to do that...etc Anyway Great Place and I want my system to look Kool like you guys n gals got.I am stunned by all the visual stuff that I have seen hear.Thanks for having me!

stin

Mr GRiM
March 1st, 2010, 07:29 AM
Hi to everyone,I said hello once some where else on this forum,Oh well I will say it again :-D HELLO!!
I like this place,I have no background in graphics,other than using paint.net to make homemade avatar or a sig for other places.Nothing real fancy because it has all the buttons to push to do this to do that...etc Anyway Great Place and I want my system to look Kool like you guys n gals got.I am stunned by all the visual stuff that I have seen hear.Thanks for having me!

stin

I Stin :welcome: I hope you enjoy the site and if you have any questions I sure you will find someone to help.

Cashis
March 2nd, 2010, 03:29 AM
:welcome: I hope you enjoy the site mate :)

ShredDead
March 30th, 2010, 02:57 AM
Greetings Everyone,

Well to start things off, I found this site by actually Google-ling for some cool wallpapers and somebody had you guys as a link. I must say, "Awesome Eye Candy!"

I'm currently using MrGRiM's "Midnight Glass" with "Black Glass" Icons ~ Looks Great.

Peace,
ShredDead

Dave Senior
March 30th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Hi,
great site ,been theming for around 18 mths now and just came across this place.Sadly I,m not too hot on the graphics,but hey its all good fun
Keep up the great work
Jay
:cool:

Mr GRiM
March 30th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Hi Dave and welcome to VC, I hope we get to see some of your themes soon. ;)

alienfear
April 6th, 2010, 02:22 PM
This is the coolest website i ever seen....thanks for being here.... :D
VIRTUAL CUSTOMS still :burns: :burns: :burns: :burns: :burns:

Mr GRiM
April 9th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the kind words Alienfear :)

emadel
May 7th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Great Eye Candy Place! Long live The Google or I would never have found you guys. You even tipped the balance that finally made me send XP into retirement and switch to Win7 - not an easy decision after having slogged through the horror that is Vista...

Will be keeping mye eyes on you!

:nerd:

Mr GRiM
May 7th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Greeting Emadel, good to see your enjoying the site and I hope it will make your Windows 7 experience a good one :)

LCRJR
July 14th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Thought I would do the right thing and say Thanks for being here and all the Great art and work that you all have produced. If it were not for talent like you all have, my desk top would be blaah, not to mention the little by little I learn from you. THANKS AGAIN!!! :cool:

Heavydiscipline
August 8th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Hello, all. I'm not much of a graphics designer, but I do know all about hex editing, reverse engineering and I'm currently working towards a major in NetAdmin. While I am here though, I think this would be a great place to get into the world of graphics software as well.

Pauliewog
August 28th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Nice site you have here wink! wink!

lefty1981
August 28th, 2010, 02:55 PM
welcome!to our side!
lol lol i know your name but why?

lefty1981
August 28th, 2010, 02:55 PM
welcome!to our side!
lol lol i know your name but why?

laur
September 19th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Hello everybody!I found your wonderful site looking on deviantart page for new windows 7 dark themes.I never thought that windows could reach so much eye candy.This is the way wich microsoft should make its OS's. ;) They ow you so much for this.You made me stay longer on my windows 7 desktop daily. :) And I have to mention that I am mostly a Linux (http://stanca-ultimateeditionromania.blogspot.com/) user.
Great work and job.Keep it up! :D

MADBIKER1960
October 4th, 2010, 03:34 AM
:cool: This site is just that.

I look forward to a long and happy relationship here.

Soooo much to see :gun:

Soooo much to do lol

Where to begin :idk:

Well then off I go :burns:

Thanks. :heh:

MADBIKER1960

mario-rui
October 6th, 2010, 01:18 PM
ola eu sou o mario-rui sou novo aqui no forum e muito obrigado o forum ta muito fixe mesmo so nao sei se a aprezentacao e aqui

Skukz
October 15th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Hi everyone,

I found this site while on Deviantart - Spend alot of time there just browsing, playing around with small edits. I'm pretty interested to see what this forum has and become a regular :).

Mad--Rabbit
November 14th, 2010, 11:52 AM
This is a cool as site! Excuse me GRiM but did you make your profile pic and if so how? :cool:

bgjerlow designs
November 14th, 2010, 12:28 PM
This is a cool as site! Excuse me GRiM but did you make your profile pic and if so how? :cool:
Welcome to the site, Mad--Rabbit :)

Mr GRiM
November 14th, 2010, 01:01 PM

Hi Mad rabbit, the frame for the pic came as an extra with one of the site styles we used, it was a PSD to use with photoshop, I just edited it and added the image of the Grim Reaper, I didn't really make any of it though.

BKLST
November 15th, 2010, 05:12 AM
hi all , its very nice site..

mansrm81
November 15th, 2010, 05:44 AM
Hello welcome to the site :)

Duke
November 21st, 2010, 01:23 PM
Howdy Peeps,

My name is Duke and what a great site this is. My first order of business was to donate here. :cheeky: Got to support something like this.
Nothin' special about me. Like most people, belong to a few torrent sites, staff on one, do all the stuff most people do, upload, DJ and surf the net lookin' for gold mines like this. I plan on having fun here and glad to be a member. Mr. Grim, GREAT JOB SIR!!!!

bigcyco1
November 21st, 2010, 03:54 PM
Hi Duke thanks for the support and Welcome to Virtual Customs enjoy your stay!

bgjerlow designs
November 21st, 2010, 06:20 PM
Howdy Peeps,

My name is Duke and what a great site this is. My first order of business was to donate here. :cheeky: Got to support something like this.
Nothin' special about me. Like most people, belong to a few torrent sites, staff on one, do all the stuff most people do, upload, DJ and surf the net lookin' for gold mines like this. I plan on having fun here and glad to be a member. Mr. Grim, GREAT JOB SIR!!!!
Hi Duke, welcome the virtual customs. I hope you enjoy the site :)
Also, thank you for the donation, it's much appreciated :)

Boshe-VC
December 19th, 2010, 02:02 AM
Hello everyone,this is very nice forum. Here are so many people who know their work. Keep at good work! Peace!

Bristow
December 19th, 2010, 06:00 AM
Hello everyone,this is very nice forum. Here are so many people who know their work. Keep at good work! Peace!

Hi Boshe-VC :bunny2: :welcome: :bunny2: Enjoy your stay lol

hettita
December 22nd, 2010, 06:34 PM
Hi everyone, it's a really great site! I found a link to here in a win7 customization forum.

brs_manamal1
January 15th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Virtual Customs is a wonderful site that I'm proud to be a member of! I've been looking at your site for a few days now and I am very Impressed on the work you've done so far. I'm here because I recently have started using win7 and can't wait to mod it(with your help of course). I started skinning years ago and I am ready to produce some themes that'll compliment Win7 and hopefully Virtual Customs to! So look out VC there's a new kid on the block! :icon_cool:

Mr GRiM
January 16th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Virtual Customs is a wonderful site that I'm proud to be a member of! I've been looking at your site for a few days now and I am very Impressed on the work you've done so far. I'm here because I recently have started using win7 and can't wait to mod it(with your help of course). I started skinning years ago and I am ready to produce some themes that'll compliment Win7 and hopefully Virtual Customs to! So look out VC there's a new kid on the block! :icon_cool:

Welcome to VC manamal, good to have you here and I will be watching you with keen interest to see what you can come up with. :grim:

bgjerlow designs
January 16th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Welcome to all new members. We are glad to have you here on the site :)

eoghan
January 22nd, 2011, 06:07 PM
hi everyone my name is eoghan aka owen lol i hope to add some content on this site im good at making silent installers and i no some batch file coding and website coding. i have one question i am a computer repair guy and i have made and installer for guys like me who reinstall windows and then have to do software installs like anti-virus and stuff so i have made a AIO pack that includes AVG anti-virus 2011, latest open office, lastest burnaware, lastest k-lite codec pack, latest vlc media player , lastest 7zip and flash player for IE and other browsers but i am unsure where to post it because it contains alot of different programs that will help alot of computer repair guys get on with fixing other computers/laptops instead of going back to a machine to start a new installer so could someone point me to the correct part of the forum to post it for you guys to use?

rusl@n
January 22nd, 2011, 06:40 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Ruslan having heard about virtual customs I have learned;learnted a great deal of graph and about robot best designer :D lol

Cinos619
January 30th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Hi everyone! I just found out about these themes today xD but they seem cool. Thanks everyone for the themes. I will enjoy my stay here ^_^

Eligio
January 30th, 2011, 05:56 PM
heyy! i´m glad to be here nice page, i already get two of al themes.. exelent work Admin Mr GRIM... keep doing what you know to do.. :smile: lol

bigcyco1
February 2nd, 2011, 04:27 AM
Hi everyone! I just found out about these themes today xD but they seem cool. Thanks everyone for the themes. I will enjoy my stay here ^_^
Great to have you :smile: and if you have any questions don't be shy just ask ;)

Vinii
February 14th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Hello Everyone , Awesome site. Just what I was looking for for a while now. Really love Customising the desktop themes, apply gadgets / widgets , annd rest of the tweak stuff. Am a Computer Engineer so ya, passionate about Computer and technology. Stumbled over this through Google Images , was looking for screenshots of Windows 7 theme, and yay Eureka !!! Would really wana learn about making new Icon packs , themes and all . Do you guys provide any assisstance on that ?If so..would be a great help. Mr Admin - Mr Grim ( and all the other wonderful people of Virtual Customs!)- Amazing work ! Kudos to you ! Keep it up. See you all in the forums.

chopper13
March 5th, 2011, 12:08 AM
well i'll start here,my name is roy.I'm a graphix artist and photo re-finisher.the site was recomended by google as the top pick for windows7 themes.so here i am.I have purchased wsb,but wonder if anyone has actuly mapped out the placements of the theme parts.i have done some changes in the past with restorator and vista,they were all numbered.this wsb is a whole new ball game for me. some help would be great.thanks roy.

chopper13
March 8th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Thank you Devil,for the heads up to the guide.Wow.you made my day. :cheeky:

joewklee
March 8th, 2011, 02:50 PM
awesome site, and cheers to everyone. :cunning:

B.Knight
April 6th, 2011, 02:11 AM
Well Im kinda new to theme creation and was wondering what would be the best software for me to use to creat and post them. Im a web designer by nature, im also the Creator of quitesocial.net a site that puts facebook to shame. check it out if you can im btech if you do, and my partner who helped witht he creation is htech. Anyway this site is incredible and i look forward to spending alot of time here.

Radeon-Aviator
April 24th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Hello Everyone,

Nice site and really Awesome works of art in here. I'm not into designing and creating (yet), it seemed like :afraid: having to face an incredibly steep learning curve for me to venture into this realm of creativity...but this site gives me the feeling there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel..Cheers for the inspiration. :happy:

bigcyco1
April 24th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Hi Radeon-Aviator and welcome to VC,we are glad to have you! :smile: Also,thank you so very much for the compliments! :cool: If you need anything or have any questions just ask take care,and god bless!!

bgjerlow designs
April 24th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Welcome to virtual customs, Radeon-Aviator :)

galakty
May 3rd, 2011, 10:58 AM
Veeery nice site !

I would enjoy it ; )

asmodee
May 15th, 2011, 05:17 PM
hello, I passed by there and I just see what happens here.
I love everything about having me seven.merci :ashamed:

vagelis_h
May 25th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Hello there!!!! My first post here!! You are doing an excellent job here!! Love this site :love: :party2:

bgjerlow designs
May 25th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Welcome to all new members. Enjoy the forum :)

johnlei
May 27th, 2011, 05:35 PM
I'm not a themer, but I appreciate beauty and excellent works of art. Just want to be released from the boredom of seeing windows theme day in and day out.

bigcyco1
May 27th, 2011, 06:38 PM
I'm not a themer, but I appreciate beauty and excellent works of art. Just want to be released from the boredom of seeing windows theme day in and day out.
lol well we can understand that :smile: And welcome to Virtual Customs,we are happy to have you here with us :cool: If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask ;)

Mr GRiM
May 28th, 2011, 08:52 AM
And we appreciate the appreciation lol, welcome to Virtual Customs johnlei :smile:

MRCAir
June 1st, 2011, 04:15 PM
Hello im her to help and get some to

michaelj
June 7th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Hello all, I'm an unemployed magazine editor, graphic designer, long haul truck driver with a lap top and way too much time on my hands. I have been getting into a little coding with Rainmeter and would love to get involved with the desktop/theme group. I've impressed a few people with the things I've done, but nothing to the calibur of what I've seen posted by Mr. Grim and others. I would like to start a dialog with anyone to guide me along this creative path and get a few ideas worked out and posted before I have to get a real job. Thank you for the great work and insperation.

bigcyco1
June 8th, 2011, 03:21 AM
Hi michaelj and welcome to Virtual Customs,were glad to have you with us. :smile: As far as any questions you may have don't hesitate to ask i am sure one of us will be able to help. ;) :cool: take care,and god bless!!

yancy1
July 7th, 2011, 10:23 PM
hello all my name is yancy ,just want to say this is a great site thank you

bob_sez007
July 15th, 2011, 08:57 AM
I joined virtual customs a few days back and i am loving this place. :happy:

Thanks for having such an awesome website.
THIS IS AWESOME!!!! :gun:

plomo
August 12th, 2011, 12:34 AM
look owesome the site grim keep it up bud.

Neil
August 12th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Loving this site! Like the layout; easy to nav and it flows. SOme of the links come up 404, but that's to be expected.
I'm out for now
Ice

GTK48
August 13th, 2011, 12:44 AM
The new site is looking great:no1:

Hellcat
August 14th, 2011, 08:05 PM
:flirt: hello new Virtual Customs site, very looks good, and only better will be,
thank you very much Mark, and help team, awesome job made :loving::f::happy:

Eturnalsouljah
August 17th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Howsit goin all, I found this site a while back... Im a beatmaker/music producer and wanted to customise my shiz after seeing some other dudes desktop via youtube, I dont post much on forums unless I need to ask a question but the little note up top tells me I might be deleted if I dont so I am. Love the new look! I love all the graphic and personalization stuff you fellas do. Keep up the good work!

Hellcat
August 17th, 2011, 04:57 PM
:flirt: thank you lefty :iluvu:

mitchell
August 18th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Hi everyone, i must say the board is looking better & better by the day.

Also like to give a big thanks to everyone that contributes there creations here for all to use it is truly appreciated

RiderW
August 31st, 2011, 05:22 PM
I just wanna say 'hello' to everyone. ^_^
I think I find myself a new home. there are tons of topics here that suits my interest.
Looking forward to a good discussion with you guys.

Mr GRiM
September 1st, 2011, 01:58 AM
Hi Rider,

Welcome to VC, hope you enjoy your stay with us :Smile:

8pecxstudios
November 8th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Hi All Toadyshadow101 here but please just call me TOADY.

ok so i found this awesome site about a week ago and was gob smacked at the talent (monalisa eat your heart out.)

ok so i have a bit of experience with Microsoft Windows 7 OPK & WAIK creating custom versions of win 7 with branding's and logo's included feature's for the stores Specs and Advanced Recovery Solutions (eg. like a laptop push a button reset back to factory installation ). i have done basic customization to the windows theme environment like (Branding & logos installation screen, custom loading screens, OEM logo's, Manufacturer logo's, Ect.) but i wanted to go further with full customize of Win 7 icons, start menu, explorer, login, control panel and gadgets and incorporate it in to a customized OS of Win 7.

On the graphic's side i know what i want to do but don't yet have the experience or the ability as of yet a real noob when it comes to it.
but am learning fast and this community is the bombshell of everything Visual.

I'm also learning to be a C & C++ Programmer i'm still at the noob level i have some knowledge of HTML, Css but really just a noob i have made a couple of 2D arcade games but wanted to learn how to make real ones well maybe one day.

And Play allot of of video games.

Thanks for the warm welcome i am happy to be a member of such a fine establishment thank you.

CrazySouthernBoy
November 8th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Welcome to the Site Toadyshadow101 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/208186-Toadyshadow101).

Xeitgeist
November 12th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Hey guys,

I'm pretty amateur at the whole customization thing. However, I am, and always have been an aesthete, so working out the perfectly matched (or in some cases, mismatched) configuration for something makes me pretty giddy. I have basic knowledge in graphic design, Photoshop/Illustrator crap, and basic HTML, neither of which will be much use. But as I said, I do have a knack for how things go together.

In any case, I'm glad to be here, and be a part of the community, even if it is just to shoot the poo and look at/use some of the fantastic things all the regular joes of the internet are creating.

Here's to you Regular Joe.

gor17981
November 12th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Welcome aboard Xeitgeist, feel free to look around and ask any questions, we are always happy to help :)

poolpro
December 19th, 2011, 02:39 PM
nice place, the themes and ideas are nice

vikingking
December 19th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Hello I am William, to much of a novice for this site as I am so lost.. Oh well it was worth a try thanks for letting me look around.

Luke's Troops
December 22nd, 2011, 10:29 PM
Hey guys, name's Luke, and Ill be stickin around for quite a while. Can't wait to try out some new designs, and maybe even pitch in a few of my own!

CrazySouthernBoy
December 23rd, 2011, 01:15 AM
Glad to have you here Luke's Troops (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/212268-Luke-s-Troops).

faizalotai
December 23rd, 2011, 01:44 AM
Welcome to VC Luke's Troops..must be star wars diehard fan aren't you lol

samuel2202
December 31st, 2011, 01:42 PM
hi y'all my name is Samuel...i guess i am here to stay and check out the amazing designs:amazed: it even scares me to think wen will i get to make my own designs that will keep up with you guys anyway i am just glad to be here and try out new stuff

CrazySouthernBoy
December 31st, 2011, 09:27 PM
hi y'all my name is Samuel...i guess i am here to stay and check out the amazing designs:amazed: it even scares me to think wen will i get to make my own designs that will keep up with you guys anyway i am just glad to be here and try out new stuff

Welcome to vC samuel2202 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/213095-samuel2202) Enjoy your stay & follow the Rules.

samuel2202
January 1st, 2012, 07:15 PM
thanks and I'll make sure i do follow the rules

medic711762
January 25th, 2012, 04:40 PM
This is one of the most awesome collection of Themes I have ever seen. The workmanship is beyond anything I have ever seen.

yummyking11
January 25th, 2012, 07:13 PM
thanks a lot,, ;)

yummyking11
January 25th, 2012, 07:15 PM
thanks a lot..your site looks good. :)

yummyking11
January 25th, 2012, 07:24 PM
thanks for welcoming me :)

cwhitney24
February 27th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Hey everyone. My name is Chris. I found this site by recommendation from a friend to try thr HUD theme from Mr. Grim. I am big into Android and am on one of the Dev Teams on XDA called The Collective. I am kind of a beginner at Photoshop but learning VERY quickly. Hopefully I can share some of my stuff with the community soon!

twizzz
February 27th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Welcome to VC Chris... Enjoy the stay!! :Peace:

Oshea
February 27th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Welcome to VC, man...

cwhitney24
February 28th, 2012, 01:22 AM
Thanks everyone. My wife is upset I found another forum to take my time lmao

ss4sithlord
February 29th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Hi guys I am new. I don`t have much design experience but I`m building a website and this looks like a great place to learn.

8pecxstudios
March 1st, 2012, 12:21 AM
Hi guys I am new. I don`t have much design experience but I`m building a website and this looks like a great place to learn.

Welcome To VC ss4sithlord (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/219078-ss4sithlord) And This Is The Right Place To Learn Bud :happy:

Oshea
March 1st, 2012, 12:32 AM

Welcome to VC, man...

Danice
March 1st, 2012, 04:13 PM
Welcome to virtual customs! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

doremifal
March 2nd, 2012, 01:32 AM
Hi everyone i'm new here

Oshea
March 2nd, 2012, 01:39 AM
Hi everyone i'm new here

Welcome to VC, man...

8pecxstudios
March 2nd, 2012, 01:43 AM
Welcome To VC doremifal (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/215920-doremifal):happy:

caution
March 27th, 2012, 07:39 AM
hi everyone i'm new here and great forums page like the design of it.

CrazySouthernBoy
March 27th, 2012, 07:44 AM

Welcome to VC caution (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/220901-caution) Enjoy your Stay & Follow the Rules.

Oshea
March 27th, 2012, 07:47 AM
caution

Welcome to VC, man...

Benjamin Boo!
March 27th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Just the other day I was thinking to myself "I wish I could customize my desktop!" So I spent about 30 minutes on Google and found your guys website and I must say this is the best website I have ever stumbled upon, everything is neat, stylish, and sexy. I will be sure to use your site more often and keep up the good work guys. :))

CrazySouthernBoy
March 27th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Just the other day I was thinking to myself "I wish I could customize my desktop!" So I spent about 30 minutes on Google and found your guys website and I must say this is the best website I have ever stumbled upon, everything is neat, stylish, and sexy. I will be sure to use your site more often and keep up the good work guys. :))

Welcome to VC Benjamin Boo! (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/220897-Benjamin-Boo%21) Enjoy your stay & Follow the Rules.

Benjamin Boo!
March 27th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I will thank you very much, I will be sure to enjoy my stay! This website is amazing just wish I could make stuff like this looks hard.

Oshea
March 27th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Benjamin Boo!

Welcome to VC, man...

Letícia®
March 27th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Hi everyone i'm new here

Welcome to VC "doremifal":welcome:

Letícia®
March 27th, 2012, 04:30 PM

Welcome to VC "caution" enjoy your stay:welcome:

Letícia®
March 27th, 2012, 04:32 PM

Welcome to VC "Benjamin Boo!":welcome:

Danice
March 27th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Welcome to VC "doremifal":welcome:

Welcome to VC "caution" enjoy your stay:welcome:

Welcome to VC "Benjamin Boo!":welcome:

lol Welcome to Virtual Customs :loving::peace: Enjoy your stay on this sexy site :cheeky:

thonixsunga
March 29th, 2012, 08:22 AM
This Site is really awesome..thanks guys.. 2 thumbs up!

Oshea
March 29th, 2012, 02:09 PM
This Site is really awesome..thanks guys.. 2 thumbs up!

Welcome to VC, man...

Black_knight
April 18th, 2012, 06:23 PM
AWESOME SITE :happy::greedy::money:

muneem
April 20th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Ahh thanks for welcoming me here :) and yeah im enjoying alot :P

daedaluskin
May 7th, 2012, 12:25 PM
This is a wonderful site. I don't frequent it as often as I should, but I have been using GRiM's Blade theme for nearly a year, just wanted to say thanks.:happy:

Rivet
May 8th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Hi guys. Your site looks fantastic. A top piece of work. I found it a little bit by accident I have to confess but I'm glad I did. Although I've been around PC's for many years (building them for quite a few too) I never really got into customizing the way Windows looks. However recent events made me take a look at "Uncle Billy's" product and decide it needed a big makeover. I found your site by looking for tutorials on how to use the Vista/Win7 style builder.

Now, I'm a complete novice at this and have never attempted anything like this before so I'll have a lot of questions and probably need my hand holding on some occasions. For my theme, (only the desktop so far ) I decided to go Steampunk. I'm using Rocket Dock and steampunk widgets and icons from Lightquick, and a modified image from Deviant Art for the wallpaper.

I changed the start button without too much trouble but now I'm experimenting with style builder and reading the excellent tutorial on it to see how far I can get...................................... it might not be far, but that will be my fault entirely.

Cheers for all this awesomeness :happy:

O.S. is Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.

Big V
May 8th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Hi guys. Your site looks fantastic. A top piece of work. I found it a little bit by accident I have to confess but I'm glad I did. Although I've been around PC's for many years (building them for quite a few too) I never really got into customizing the way Windows looks. However recent events made me take a look at "Uncle Billy's" product and decide it needed a big makeover. I found your site by looking for tutorials on how to use the Vista/Win7 style builder.

Now, I'm a complete novice at this and have never attempted anything like this before so I'll have a lot of questions and probably need my hand holding on some occasions. For my theme, (only the desktop so far ) I decided to go Steampunk. I'm using Rocket Dock and steampunk widgets and icons from Lightquick, and a modified image from Deviant Art for the wallpaper.

I changed the start button without too much trouble but now I'm experimenting with style builder and reading the excellent tutorial on it to see how far I can get...................................... it might not be far, but that will be my fault entirely.

Welcome to VC Rivet
Glad your enjoying the site
Feel free to post comments and ask for help if you need it.
We have very many talented and helpfull members on the forum

designfjotten
May 8th, 2012, 05:17 PM

Welcome to VC bud :) do not be afraid to ask for help, as BigV says :) This site is full of talented souls with incredible potential, and lots of awsome designs here :) hope to see some work from you in the future bud :D

Letícia®
May 8th, 2012, 05:39 PM

Welcome to VC "Rivet" enjoy your stay:welcome::flirt:

Oshea
May 8th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Rivet

Welcome to VC, man...

Rivet
May 9th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome . As a complete noob to this, please prepare yourselves for some very basic and idiotic questions as I'm not familiar with any of the tools required to do this sort of work except a bit of dabbling in photoshop . I do try to search for answers before asking and I do learn. ;)

rotax
May 9th, 2012, 09:39 PM
nice site

Kets
May 19th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Hi all. Thanks for letting me join :Smile:. I am a total noob at this, so atm I am trying to absorb as much information as possible.

Big V
May 19th, 2012, 03:01 AM
Hi all. Thanks for letting me join :Smile:. I am a total noob at this, so atm I am trying to absorb as much information as possible.

Welcome to the site and feel free to post and ask questions

celeritas0725
May 19th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Hi! I look like new here but actually, I'm a member of this forum for about 3-4 months already. Although I'm a member for a long span of time, I am not able to see sites listed here. It always says for registered etc only. May I know what should I do to become a fully registered member here. Thank you very much!

celeritas0725
May 19th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Never mind my previous post. I already figured out how to see those links. I just have to post comment here. Welcome to virtual customs!!! :)

Kets
May 24th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Welcome to the site and feel free to post and ask questions
Thanks for making me feel welcome :)

Phiber
May 27th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Hello to all. I am new here and i really love the topics in this forum. Hope i can learn from you guys. Thanks.

Big V
May 27th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Phiber
Hello and Welcome to the site feel free to look around and post comments and questions bud

Phiber
May 27th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Thanks sir Big V. I am really looking for things i can learn here that's not taught in the univ. =)
and i am loving what i see here.

alamatnitotoy
May 27th, 2012, 03:30 PM
love this site..

designfjotten
May 28th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Welcome too the site all of the new one's here :) hope too see you around :)

cheezeus420
June 13th, 2012, 08:08 PM
thx 4 the great themes every one

Neil
June 13th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Yay! You guys do great work. :happy:

vanessabanessa89
June 19th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! I think I have you guys added on my deviantart page, too.

wrafth
June 23rd, 2012, 01:12 PM
thanks for the greeting

etritonakin
June 24th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Thank you all for making my desktop sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I have an old laptop with 1 gig of ram and Vista -not sure who decided on that match -decided to load the windows 8 beta -and, apparently, the WOW stops now!
I think Microsoft fired their design team and ganked some 3rd-graders from their finger-painting class to help with windows 8.
The OS is pretty sweet..... -ok, it's really just windows 7 with a new name for programs -we get to call them apps now -and an interface different enough to make you think something cool
is happening -and make Microsoft another bajillion dollars....
but it does provide you all an opportunity to do some pretty sweet mods -and i can't wait to see what happens!
If I'm ever not poor after paying for computer parts, I do sincerely mean to donate -but thanks for letting me glom on and mooch off your creativity! :Smile:

MrToxicCodes
June 24th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Hey everyone im new here but i got expiernce with photoshop and gimp. I hve mad skill when it comes to editing. if you ever need a tester for a theme or anything hit me up or need some graphics done let me know thanks

Tony Gee
June 29th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Its been a while, love the site. Word of mouth from my solders ... SSGT ColdCutts:Smile:

wantondon
June 30th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Have a little bit of experience in photoshop and i find the resources here are great glad to be here :)

juzgnela
July 17th, 2012, 04:06 PM
yeah..look great...:Peace:

Tony Gee
September 5th, 2012, 08:14 PM
:money:very kool site.. age 38 Tony G Phx,AZ
but Can't wait to learn some new stuff..

Oshea
September 6th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Welcome to VC, Tony...
Dont be a stranger, man...
:encouragement:

ADAM
September 30th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Hi everyone, I'm no stranger in here, just a quick salute. Nice website, hope I'll stay and show off my work, learn something new and maybe even help. Cheer!

Frozin
October 3rd, 2012, 10:56 PM
Hello all. Just found my way here looking for a windows theme, and I believe I found the mecca for windows themes here. I now don't know what to try first. Love everything.

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

YourNumbr1Fan
October 3rd, 2012, 11:12 PM
Hi Frozin!----Yes, VC is like a candy-store for computer customizers, huh? Glad you like the site----So do I! Have a good one!:peace:
Hello all. Just found my way here looking for a windows theme, and I believe I found the mecca for windows themes here. I now don't know what to try first. Love everything.

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

Franck
October 30th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Hi
I'm new member hope we'll do good relationship
this site is very nice
Cheers

deviantdon
October 31st, 2012, 01:27 AM
hey Franck (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/232839-Franck),welcome to "vc",if you have any questions,or need help don't be afraid to ask. and enjoy your stay here with us....:tu:

Sleazy
October 31st, 2012, 01:37 AM
Welcome to this great family of Virtual Customs!

And deviantdon As my companion, if you have any questions,or need help don't be afraid to ask.

A Hug!

DaemonCantor
November 24th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Hello All, I've been lurking in the shadows for a long time watching. The site has really Grown Up and changed some since I first had the chance to OGLE:happy:Mr Grims work that wasn't on a Usenet Forum....

ezio84
February 7th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Hi all!!!! :D
Thanks for tutorials on windows VS modding ;)

8pecxstudios
February 7th, 2013, 08:20 PM

Welcome To Virtualcustoms Enjoy Your Stay

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 10th, 2013, 02:36 AM
hello ezio84 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/239397-ezio84)
and enjoy your stay here
:girl:

ezio84
February 10th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Thanks guys! :D

saijzo
February 11th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Found this site while searching for decent themes and now i'm stuck here:).You managed to create a great community with so many resourses.I signed up some days ago and since then i've been reading so much about theme building that i forgot to introduce my self.So, hi everyone,i'm Nick and thanks to the info in here i just modded my first theme and now building my own with wsb.My photoshop skills right now are a little more than basic but i'm learning fast and hope to reach your level soon.Thank you all for making this site.

Big V
February 11th, 2013, 01:10 PM
welcome to vc saijzo

lokisadeyes
February 26th, 2013, 02:57 AM
Hi, I'm Loki or Lo either one will be suitable. I am fairly marginal with graphics, I would like to get better. Right now I am sort of figuring things out since Message boards in general are sort of new to me. It is nice to meet everyone.

Big V
February 26th, 2013, 03:26 AM
Nice to meet you loki.
Welcome to our site, hope you enjoy it
Feel free to look around and join in anywhere.
We have a lot of very helpful people here if you need it.

lokisadeyes
February 26th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Thanks I will be sure to do that.

Artanis
May 14th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Man, I've been lurking and leeching forever on this site, but I'm just now getting around to posting/making a profile/participating and whatnot. I freakin love this site, it's inspired me in many different creative fields. There is just so much talent here, it's freakin sick. I feel bad about not properly introducing myself when I first came here. Well, hopefully I'll be able to co-ordinate with some homies. I got n00b design skills at best, but am learning. peace.

ONE MAN ARMY
May 14th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Man, I've been lurking and leeching forever on this site, but I'm just now getting around to posting/making a profile/participating and whatnot. I freakin love this site, it's inspired me in many different creative fields. There is just so much talent here, it's freakin sick. I feel bad about not properly introducing myself when I first came here. Well, hopefully I'll be able to co-ordinate with some homies. I got n00b design skills at best, but am learning. peace.

Welcome Artanis. Glad you like the site. There is alot to learn on here and great people to help you in that process, so feel free to ask any Questions you might have and jump in on any post. Enjoy. :welcome:

overdog
July 28th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Started having problems with Waterfox recently and I remember seeing references to Cyberfox. I have no artistic ability whatsoever. What I have is over 26 years in pc's, notebooks along with 4 years of component level electronics. You guys got some serious skills here. I'm inpressed.

talex
August 8th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Hi all, I am a new user, I hope I like it here.

ONE MAN ARMY
August 8th, 2013, 09:11 PM

Welcome to Virtual customs. Im pretty sure your going to like what you see here and the people. Dont be affraid to jump right in on any post or threads. Lots to look through. If you have any questions. Feel free to PM me and I will get back to you ASAP. Enjoy! :welcome:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
August 12th, 2013, 09:52 PM
hello talex (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/255520-talex)
and enjoy your stay here

DJ DRIVE
August 13th, 2013, 05:12 PM
hi i am new to me your forum really like a lot of things have intiresnoe)))

masserato
August 20th, 2013, 12:26 AM
: Givahand: thank Mr Grim. I hope to help them make this site better known in Brazil ...

RosalinaStar
September 9th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Hello, i'm new here also. I must say that the site layout is awesome. Can't wait to check everything out :bunny2:
and i love that you have some really cute smileys too :-D

Skid
September 16th, 2013, 12:47 AM
G'day from downunder.

Great site with some very talented members around here.... WD to all.

Old school signwriter & graphic artist with aprx. 38years exp. including as an employer.

I thought I posted anew seperate intro thread, but must have be mistaken (damn you o'l memory muscle),
so thought I better add to this thread... Hope it's ok.

Anyway, can I pull up a stool at the VC bar?.. and hopefully,
I can try to give a little back (if possible), by contributing in the future.

Cheers... Skid

Startropic1
September 26th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Hello all, I am a graphic artist too. Waiting for the administrator to approve my first threads... :Smug:

peter.pan
September 26th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Hello all, I am a graphic artist too. Waiting for the administrator to approve my first threads... :Smug:

Good day startropic1......and welcome to VC....:Peace:Enjoy

ONE MAN ARMY
September 26th, 2013, 06:02 PM

Welcome to Virtual Customs. Hope to see some of your work here soon. keep posting it only takes a few post and you wont need to have them moderated. :welcome:

OmGaban
October 13th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Hi all...
I'm bored by the look of my windows 7. So i'm gonna take a look around. :peace:

beagleman1701
October 13th, 2013, 11:31 PM
glad your here enjoy Vc we have great people here.

Eradicator
November 1st, 2013, 01:27 AM
Hello everyone! I have dabbled in graphics the last 2 years and hope to learn even more here. Thanks Grim! :Smile:

samp927
January 26th, 2014, 05:05 AM
Hey to everyone im here just trying to find new ways and ideas to make my pc more of my own

mbas68
February 21st, 2014, 08:55 PM
ciao everyone on the forum:cool:

Stephanie
February 22nd, 2014, 09:37 AM
Welcome Startropic1, OmGaban, Eradicator, samp927 and mbas68 to Virtual Customs hope you all have a great time here :girl::Smile:

Robbo
February 24th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Just thought I pop in and say hi to you all, not much to say about myself, except my name is Rob and I am from the :uk:.

FrozenOldSoul
March 3rd, 2014, 11:19 PM
Welp... gonna do as the good man says and say hello to everyone... love the site very informative.. needs a little more windows 8 polishing for those of us users who's passed on through the windows 7 barrier... love the graphics and the Themes work wonderfully.
:beaut:

RedDesires
March 4th, 2014, 02:28 PM
And of course I miss the thread in bold that says that it's a good idea to post there right? -facepalms-
And as for art, I have used photoshop for the past oh..5-6 years and have fiddled with both Daz3d and Poser, and have recently started fiddling with Apoyhsis (sp?) and was eyeing Cinema 4D a bit, but not sure if I'm brave enough to tackle it yet hehe. Do I win? If so, what did I win?lol

Jarminx
April 23rd, 2014, 01:13 AM
Hi peeps! I'm new here.. Trying to post but it's not letting me.. Saying I have links and can't post links until 5 posts.. Haven't posted any links, just a smiley or two.. This is my 5th try, hoping it works

Lito
April 23rd, 2014, 10:08 PM
Hey guys,it's been a long while but glad to pop back in

Jimbo894
May 26th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Awesome site!! Lookinf forward to being a great member!!

Taffy
August 3rd, 2014, 04:43 PM
Thank you for allowing me as a member

checklogin
August 19th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Just stopping by to say G’day!

Stephanie
August 19th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Hi checklogin and welcome to VC :)

Glynn
September 29th, 2014, 09:25 PM
Hello everyone, just saying hi.

very nice website, like the website theme.:happy:

oidicle
November 11th, 2014, 10:37 AM
My name is ElcÃ*dio "CiD"...It's great to be here. Great stuff you've been doing Mr GRiM :givahand::tu:

Dangerzone
November 28th, 2014, 12:24 AM
hello this is all new for me and this site looks verry cool Thank you for allowing me as a member

ThrashZone
December 22nd, 2014, 07:59 PM
Hi,
I've piddling with graphic's for a short time not sure how about 15 months I guess :/
Started in GIMP like most people and InkScape which I liked allot but a little weird on export,
Then got cc6 for about 7 months which kind of spoiled me a bit once I got coreldraw7
Which lasted about a month and I down graded to cd6 because 7 was crashing way too much :p
Anyhow great artists around here not sure if y'all want a pint of blood to upload walls or not but I will assume I would need to be a member status and not just apprentice ?
Cheers.

Stephanie
December 24th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Hiya ThrashZone nice to see you here :girl::loving:

Indootime
December 28th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Bonjour Ã* tous

UMR_Team
January 23rd, 2015, 09:18 AM
Hi!
Greetings from Hungary!
Have a nice day everyone!
:Peace:

WEEDY
January 28th, 2015, 05:04 AM
Hello, just registered!
Have a wonderful day :)

ToxicChimera
February 3rd, 2015, 04:09 PM
Hello :3 loving this site I can't wait to check out all the cool themes.

YolanSwagowich
March 29th, 2015, 06:38 PM
Very neat site you have there, hoards of content to dig through.

I better get lurking before asking stupid questions.

Pleasure to meet you all.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 29th, 2015, 09:54 PM
Very neat site you have there, hoards of content to dig through.

I better get lurking before asking stupid questions.

Pleasure to meet you all.
hello YolanSwagowich (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/293520-YolanSwagowich)
and enjoy your stay here

YolanSwagowich
March 29th, 2015, 10:06 PM
QUOTE=Aries

QUOTE=றѳѳղղįqվદ®

Thank you kind sir and thank you kind ma'am. I shall not be afraid to ask stupid questions then and I will make sure to enjoy my stay here.

ASTIGthelegend
April 7th, 2015, 06:12 PM
hello
YolanSwagowich (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/293520-YolanSwagowich)

ENJOY !!!!

Luke.
July 12th, 2015, 12:00 PM
Hello there, not really any graphics background other than an appreciation for artwork, I have dabbled with PSP a bit but not to the level that you guys do!

Ardiansyah
July 23rd, 2015, 08:53 PM
Hello, i am new in here, this is a best site for customize desktop i think,...kepp modd

Magengar
September 15th, 2015, 03:56 AM
Greeting, everyone. I've visited a few times recently, and I'm new here just having signed up right now.
I was referred here by a member from TeamOS, as he and I were discussing the topic of Winstep Xtreme
he recommended that I visit here to learn more about making custom Windows themes, so here I am.

This site looks awesome. So many skillful and talented artists here, and I enjoy seeing all the cool works
submitted by members.

A lil bit about me:
I'm a 15year-old computer enthusiast at age 50. lol ... my hobbies are music; art; old-school robot anime; classic kung-fu movies;
old-school Godzilla, sentai, and tokusatsu movies; collecting Japanese toy robot action figures and model kits.
I also like to salvage old computers, upgrade them, and then fry them to smithereens when pushed to their limits. lol
Born andraised in NYC (Manhattan, and Bronx); US Army vet formerly stationed in Germany ('86-'88); resided out west for a
few years (Los Angeles), then back east (Buffalo) for a few years; and now residing and working in upstate NY (Troy).

Don't mind my "Mount Fuji" location, that's just part of my classic super-robot alias. lol

Agelyk
September 15th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Welcome to Jungle guy:yawn: ...well did you do sign up for the best web personalization :peace:

Magengar
September 15th, 2015, 07:13 PM
Welcome to Jungle guy:yawn: ...well did you do sign up for the best web personalization :peace:
Thanks, mate!

I admire the work done here by you custom theme artists.
Each user has his or her own style, and they deserve all respect for their work.
I want to learn how to make my own themes, without overdoing it in a way that might
slow down my Win7 system's performance... so, I'll start from the simple basics.
I'm new at this particular hobby, so I've barely just begun to cut my teeth into this.

I've already patched my system to allow 3rd-party themes. But I haven't created any
of my own custom themes; I've only modified my default Windows aero theme to blend
with my basic tweaks.
So far the only basic custom tweaks I've done are to add my own wallpaper images
into my Windows web folder,
and then I changed my Start button with a button of my own design...

Mazinger-Z start button...

Then I followed a simple tweak idea for centering my taskbar Quicklanch icons
(credit goes to Mr.GRiM)...

...the wallpaper came from a promo Tamashii Nations website image of that Mazinger robot action figure
(Courtesy of Bandai-Japan)... I had enlarged the image and made a few touch-up enhancements for it.
I have that action figure, but I've yet to set up my photo bench to snap good high-quality photos
of my very own for the action figure. hehe
The Mazinger start button is the head of the same action figure, I reduced its head image to a smaller
size and tiled it 3x (with a lens flare on the bottom head, as Start menu "ON") for the Start button
size requirement (60 x 156).

I plan to make more Start buttons of other characters (super heroes, robots, logos, etc.)
and package them as a collection for custom use in a Start button changer program.

I've a lot to learn here at VC, so I'll start from scratch. ;)

By the way, is there a thread for Forum Rules? I need to read it.

Also, are URL image inserts from my Photobucket account allowed here?
(I don't wanna hog this site's Attachment space with large images).

Thanks!

Gomuboy
September 30th, 2015, 10:22 AM
Well, Hi I guess. I'm bad at greetings and english is not my 1st language so. . .

I registered long time ago, to learn more about Customization and stuff, and as I never had to say something, I never posted, but I think even if I'm not posting, it is polite to greet the people who's helping me so. . .

And. . .Well, I don't know if I have to say something more. I'm in my way to found a mid point between choosing and applying a skin, and making one from the scratch, maybe I will post later.

BJDware
November 17th, 2015, 05:37 AM
Hey there guys n gals, just recently registered.
I Am a thirty year old with interests and hobbies in graphical designs, animation design, computers and gaming.
I Joined up in the interest of learning further with Windows Customization. It is my hopes to future develop my own string of designs.

anemic
December 10th, 2015, 01:19 PM
Hello everyone!

New here, looking for some customization for my desktop computer. Hoping to find it here...

Levi Vladimir
June 21st, 2016, 06:19 PM
Friends, I wish you all the happiness. And many years of life ...

M1SS D3V10US
August 3rd, 2016, 03:14 AM
Hi everyone!

My name is Madalynne, but my nickname is "M1SS D3V10US".

I'm new around here, and it quite clear that I have a lot to learn. Good news is, it looks like I'm in the right place!

Agelyk
August 3rd, 2016, 04:22 PM
Hi everyone!

My name is Madalynne, but my nickname is "M1SS D3V10US".

Hello Madalynn and welcome to the forum ;P