PDA

View Full Version : So how much customization does everyone do??

Generator2013
September 7th, 2009, 02:28 AM
As the title says :), how much customization does everyone actually do?

I personnally have a custom theme which is taking waaay to long to complete, a custom DreamScene, Mr Grims 'Glossy Blue Icons' and the 'more-than-obvious' custom walls..

Whats your setup like/involve?

Mr GRiM
September 7th, 2009, 08:10 AM
So far the Mods I have are Custom Rocket Dock, Start button, startup screen, desktop gadgets, icons and wallpaper all made by me :D and using the Tinker sound pack.

Love the look of my OS and it's always evolving and changes as I learn how to do new things. :)

Alexmc
September 27th, 2009, 05:31 PM
I Dont do much!! just me wallpaper then pinch the rest of Generator!! lol

mansrm81
September 27th, 2009, 05:42 PM
I haven't had time to do anything yet.

bgjerlow designs
September 27th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Well at the moment this:
- Custom Rocketdock (Skin Made by Mr Grim)
- Custom start-up screen by me
- Custom Wallpaper by me
- Custom icons from Iconspedia
- Rainmeter
- Clock Gadget by me
- Custom theme from deviantart (http://alkhan.deviantart.com/art/Verdes ... -127640688 (http://alkhan.deviantart.com/art/Verdesh-SteelFlash-For-Win7-127640688))
- Custom Start button also by me

rsvr85
October 2nd, 2009, 05:41 PM
I'm constantly tinkering with my OS. One day it'll look like the screenies i posted yesterday, the next day it caan look almost default.......
Currently i have a custom;
Launchy theme
Start Orb
Drive Icons
Wallpaper
Screensaver
Rainmeter configs
Major FF over-haul!
Oh, and a constantly changing Login screen (every login it changes)

Anyone know a good repository of decent Windows 7 themes?? (not theme packs (.theme))

darkcold
November 3rd, 2009, 11:41 PM
ive done some tinkering, custom theme icons and start button all from mr grim. thank you they are much appreciated. i also have custom start up screen and have played around with the themes on some programs and adjusted certain aspects of the themes that i have control over.

omegatron
January 25th, 2010, 07:18 AM
start-up screen
Wallpaper
icons
Rainmeter
Rainlender
Objectdock

Haven't messes with themes or start orbs yet.

Arkrothe
June 17th, 2011, 04:56 PM
I haven't done much customization, i like to keep my desktop clean so no docks or gadgets. I'm still making a theme so everythings half aero and half blue/yellow. One cool thing that i do have is a batch file program which changes the logon screen of windows every time it runs. I have it in my startup folder and it is set to rotate between 25 or so backgrounds, so on each startup my logon screen changes as if in a slideshow :happy:

silverspoons
June 18th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Too much.

Although, looking at what some of you guys have done, not enough. lol

gor17981
June 24th, 2011, 10:04 AM
At the minute i have an awesome theme by MR Grim, with matching Aimp skin, winstep workshelf skin, and log on screen, and matching icons on the workshelf. :smile: