PDA

View Full Version : How to REMOVE icon pack?

nyonyo
November 13th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Ok, i would like to know how to REMOVE icon pack.
I have installed one of packs, everything works fine exept HDD icons. My HDD`s have default icons so i decided to remove this pack and back everything to default.
I tried via uninstall.cmd - nothing happends. After reboot, all icons are still here
I tried to back up dll files - nothing happend . After reboot, all icons are still here.

So my question is very simple - how to remove icon pack from system and bringback default Win7 icons?
Thank you

Mr GRiM
November 13th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Ok, i would like to know how to REMOVE icon pack.
I have installed one of packs, everything works fine exept HDD icons. My HDD`s have default icons so i decided to remove this pack and back everything to default.
I tried via uninstall.cmd - nothing happends. After reboot, all icons are still here
I tried to back up dll files - nothing happend . After reboot, all icons are still here.

So my question is very simple - how to remove icon pack from system and bringback default Win7 icons?
Thank you

Open an elevated command prompt and run sfc /scannow and wait for it to Finnish and restart, you should now have your default icons back.

nyonyo
November 13th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Done.
Thank you very much

azeez
December 21st, 2009, 02:07 PM
:flirt:

Generator2013
December 21st, 2009, 04:09 PM
:flirt:

Please stop spamming the forums with pointless posts, I've just deleted one of your posts that had been reported by a member for being off-topic.