PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning

divingbrit
November 20th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Derek is the name, posts under the handle, 'divingbrit' (because I like scuba diving and I live in the UK)
No good at graphic's , but admire those than can, but been using computers Since 1984, yes, proberly before you were born lol
Love what I have seen of this board, I am an admin of a couple of my own boards, so I do know how much work is involved.

Divingbrit

Mr GRiM
November 20th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Derek is the name, posts under the handle, 'divingbrit' (because I like scuba diving and I live in the UK)
No good at graphic's , but admire those than can, but been using computers Since 1984, yes, proberly before you were born lol
Love what I have seen of this board, I am an admin of a couple of my own boards, so I do know how much work is involved.

Divingbrit

Hi Derek and welcome to Virtual Customs, it's not before I was born but it is before I used a computer, I'm not that great at graphics either but you would be surprised at what you can do if you follow a few tutorials.

Cashis
November 20th, 2009, 11:23 PM

Divingbrit

Hi Derek and welcome to Virtual Customs, I guess I just snuck in being born in 1983 :p however I wasn't using puters when i was 1 :( .

Hope you enjoy the site mate. And dowt let Mr GRiM fool you he is an photoshop Genius. :)

Regards.