PDA

View Full Version : Dark7 XMas Edition

Mr GRiM
December 7th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Dark7 XMas Edidition for Windows 7 based on the Dark7 Ultimate theme, for both x86 and x64, Merry Christmas!

Edit: Upadtaed universal versions for both x64 and x86 with new Taskbar features and minor bug fixes.

Download

Elmo56
December 7th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Thanks again for another great theme...your themes ROCK!

Mr GRiM
December 7th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks guys, I'm glad you are enjoying them.

deadpitbox
December 7th, 2009, 02:04 PM
for some reason the x86 dont wanna download :(

Mr GRiM
December 7th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Don't worry about the x86 one yet I'm trying to fix a bug and I will upload it here when it's done.

deadpitbox
December 7th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Don't worry about the x86 one yet I'm trying to fix a bug and I will upload it here when it's done.

oh cool..tnx Mr. Grim :)

Mr GRiM
December 7th, 2009, 03:09 PM
X86 updated on first post.

December 7th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Thank you very much MrGrim. Great job again once again.

P.S. There is one small problem. See screenshots, right white box.

Cashis
December 7th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Thanks Mr GRiM,

This for sure will get me in the x-mas spirit. :)

Mr GRiM
December 7th, 2009, 11:29 PM
First post Updated, fixed some minor bugs with white button areas.

Mr GRiM
December 8th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Mark this is truly stunning mate! Thanks for your continues hard work!! Hope you don't mind me uploading it to my site!?

Thanks Bull, no I don't mind, you can use the Mediafire links I posted if you like.

Mr GRiM
December 8th, 2009, 05:07 PM
First post updated again with universal download for x86 and x64

SwampFox56
December 8th, 2009, 09:07 PM
i have a question that has been bugging me for a while, when ever i do these awsome themes the taskbar looks nothing like yours, it looks like the image attached, how do i fix it? :idk:

Mr GRiM
December 8th, 2009, 11:09 PM
i have a question that has been bugging me for a while, when ever i do these awsome themes the taskbar looks nothing like yours, it looks like the image attached, how do i fix it? :idk:

You need to create a couple of new blank toolbars, remove the text and labels and place one on either side of the pinned area and space them out to bring the pinned area into the center.

VannMann
December 9th, 2009, 05:33 AM
hey GRiM, i want that wallpaper of the chic in front of the tree, ive been looking for it for DAYS, will you post it here please? :-D

SwampFox56
December 9th, 2009, 07:45 PM

You need to create a couple of new blank toolbars, remove the text and labels and place one on either side of the pinned area and space them out to bring the pinned area into the center.

cool i searched that on google on that helped thx mr.grim

xPreatorianx
December 13th, 2009, 05:05 AM
First I want to say, Thank you Mr.Grim for all of your themes. I love them.

But I keep getting problems with some of them. When I open the start menu and click all programs some of the folders have a different color then the rest when they are highlighted or after you scroll down. Here is an image after just applying the theme.

Also I am running Windows 7 X64 Professional full retail. I had the same problem on Windows 7 X64 Ultimate RTM a while ago with another theme.

Thank you for your help :)

Mr GRiM
December 13th, 2009, 05:36 AM

But I keep getting problems with some of them. When I open the start menu and click all programs some of the folders have a different color then the rest when they are highlighted or after you scroll down. Here is an image after just applying the theme.

Also I am running Windows 7 X64 Professional full retail. I had the same problem on Windows 7 X64 Ultimate RTM a while ago with another theme.

Your welcome xPreatorianx,

That is meant to be that way, those are just your recently installed programs, you can disable highlight recently installed programs in the start menu options.

xPreatorianx
December 13th, 2009, 08:39 PM

Your welcome xPreatorianx,

That is meant to be that way, those are just your recently installed programs, you can disable highlight recently installed programs in the start menu options.

ooh ok Thank you m8! Keep up the good work. I just wish I could learn how to make themes like this. I'm pretty good in photoshop but probably not that good :P.

shorty8287
May 30th, 2011, 12:35 AM
very nice! keep it up.

mistersingh
September 15th, 2011, 06:28 AM
thanks for this beautiful theme. :)

edit: hi i installed your theme downloaded for this site and two other sites i am getting one problem the wallpapers are not changing for this theme. all other themes work great. please suggest something.

Mr GRiM
September 15th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Your welcome, a little bit early for a Christmas theme though lol

NAHOM
September 19th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Very nice theme thank you Mark for the beautiful work:happy:

ztusek
December 18th, 2011, 10:55 PM
this will do great for the holidays

redlinesr
December 19th, 2011, 05:00 AM
Awesome(:

rover3500
December 23rd, 2011, 06:05 PM
thanx but file removed,looks nice

Letícia®
December 25th, 2011, 11:42 AM
I loved this edition / / thanks:love::girl::love:

HerobrineFX
December 26th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Awezomeeee <3

stalki
December 26th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Why do u make so much themes? I can't decide which to use because all are extremly cool. :)

Chris Toph
November 30th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Download is down :(((

weirdly_odd
December 1st, 2012, 11:12 PM
the download link seems to be broken , and downloaded it form somewhere else and i got a .msstyles file and i dont know what to do, cant seem to do anything without a .theme file

deviantdon
December 1st, 2012, 11:52 PM
awesome just awesome work here.... and a merry christmas to you sir.

deviantdon
December 1st, 2012, 11:55 PM
the download link seems to be broken , and downloaded it form somewhere else and i got a .msstyles file and i dont know what to do, cant seem to do anything without a .theme file

yes sir says download not available due to terms of service

trivaldhan
December 2nd, 2012, 03:28 AM
please fix the download link.... please!!!!:sad:..

Mr GRiM
December 2nd, 2012, 07:33 AM
Link fixed, sorry about that, looking at this theme again though I think I might have to make a few changes and bring it up to date or I might change another one of my themes and make it a bit more Christmasy :smile:

deviantdon
December 2nd, 2012, 07:38 AM
Link fixed, sorry about that, looking at this theme again though I think I might have to make a few changes and bring it up to date or I might change another one of my themes and make it a bit more Christmasy :smile:

thank you....:Peace: