PDA

View Full Version : Full Aero Jump List

Mr GRiM
December 12th, 2009, 02:36 AM
This tutorial will show you how to have a full Aero Jump List.

Open your theme in Windows Style Builder at then go to:

1. Star Menu - Panels - Aero - Top - Jump List User - Edit image and give it transparency.

2. Star Menu - Panels - Aero - Top - Jump List System - Edit image and give it transparency.

When editing your image either keep it the same size or resize it to whatever looks good for your theme, it's that easy, makes you wonder why the Microsoft Developers didn't do it.

Psych0t1c
December 12th, 2009, 05:04 AM
I got a bug. Some are transparent and some are dark gray.

dreamer567
December 20th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the tip, will have to try out.

Mr GRiM
December 20th, 2009, 07:09 PM
I got a bug. Some are transparent and some are dark gray.

I have the same bug and any themes using the transparent jump lists have it too, it only seems to happen on programs that don't really have a jumplist though like the task manager or if you have just done a disk cleanup and all the jumplist entries are removed and it's only an intermittent problem so god knows why it happens, might explain why it wasn't full Aero by default when MS released it.

ONE MAN ARMY
February 4th, 2013, 12:23 PM
This tutorial will show you how to have a full Aero Jump List.

Open your theme in Windows Style Builder at then go to:

1. Star Menu - Panels - Aero - Top - Jump List User - Edit image and give it transparency.

2. Star Menu - Panels - Aero - Top - Jump List System - Edit image and give it transparency.

When editing your image either keep it the same size or resize it to whatever looks good for your theme, it's that easy, makes you wonder why the Microsoft Developers didn't do it.

How do you raise this image so it does not cut into the taskbar?

Mr GRiM
February 4th, 2013, 02:37 PM
You cant raise it as far as I know, if it has cut into the taskbar that will be because the shadow image for the frame has been used as a part of the frame, only way to fix that would be to make the shadow image back to a normal shadow.

ONE MAN ARMY
February 4th, 2013, 02:43 PM
You cant raise it as far as I know, if it has cut into the taskbar that will be because the shadow image for the frame has been used as a part of the frame, only way to fix that would be to make the shadow image back to a normal shadow.

Thanks I think I erased the shadow image and put a blank image in there. Would this lower the image now because its not picking up those pixels anymore?