Ronald63
October 7th, 2014, 12:56 PM
beautifull theme,thanx:givahand:

Ronald63
October 7th, 2014, 01:15 PM
thanx:-D:givahand:

NyQuil
October 13th, 2014, 04:44 AM
ok ikinda give up i got the theme working fine love it btw grim my problem is changing the system clock now i red through page 24 before giving up and asking for help no i have take ownership on my pc and i have went to the system 32 and did the properties on timedate .cpl file and did all that good jaz but it stilll wont let me replace it i am a noob at this i have tryed to look up a video on youtube but no luck could you make a step by step or video or something pehaps for the people who have no clue like me thanks

ONE MAN ARMY
October 13th, 2014, 09:44 AM
ok ikinda give up i got the theme working fine love it btw grim my problem is changing the system clock now i red through page 24 before giving up and asking for help no i have take ownership on my pc and i have went to the system 32 and did the properties on timedate .cpl file and did all that good jaz but it stilll wont let me replace it i am a noob at this i have tryed to look up a video on youtube but no luck could you make a step by step or video or something pehaps for the people who have no clue like me thanks

Hope This is what your looking for.

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/53462-How-to-change-replace-timedate-cpl-file

NyQuil
October 13th, 2014, 07:12 PM
yes it was thanks alot but one more question i downloaded the steampunk theme two but it did not come with a timedate file only the png files are you ble to change it with out the timedate file reason i asked i tried but my pop up for the clock display did not work so i put in a different timedate then the one tht program makes and it worked idk i might have done something wrong but anyway you helped out a bunch and ty

TheUnknownM
November 11th, 2014, 06:08 AM
I recently repaired my computer, I downloaded and installed this theme and it works but my start menu is the same? It's still the windows 7 orb.

beagleman1701
November 11th, 2014, 11:13 AM
I recently repaired my computer, I downloaded and installed this theme and it works but my start menu is the same? It's still the windows 7 orb.
try reinstalling the resourse changer if it is installed uninstall it then reinstall it some themes don't change the start button

TheUnknownM
November 20th, 2014, 07:23 AM
try reinstalling the resourse changer if it is installed uninstall it then reinstall it some themes don't change the start button

Sorry for the late reply, I reinstalled the changer and the theme but it didn't work.

beagleman1701
November 20th, 2014, 09:04 AM
post some screen shots so we can see what its doing also are you putting tis on win 7 o 8

TheUnknownM
November 20th, 2014, 06:20 PM
post some screen shots so we can see what its doing also are you putting tis on win 7 o 8

Windows 7 I cannot post picture's yet because i need 5 posts, The old blue windows 7 icon is the same when i installed the theme on the taskbar bottom left.

Kizzo
December 2nd, 2014, 03:54 PM
nicee

tocamela
December 14th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Nice, keep the work :)
Thans for it

CowzRule
June 29th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Way Cool Theme. Great Job.

mhmdmomni
October 9th, 2015, 01:56 AM
finally..thank you very much sir!! awesome theme

Dervish38
October 17th, 2015, 10:46 AM
I love this theme. Thank you very much. I am just having a problem getting the clock to work. Maybe I am not smart enough...lol. Can you help please.

Shemhamforash
October 17th, 2015, 12:56 PM
I love this theme. Thank you very much. I am just having a problem getting the clock to work. Maybe I am not smart enough...lol. Can you help please.
Hello Dervish38 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/301543-Dervish38), welcome to VC. Choose the right clock for your architecture (x86 or x64). You can replace your clock image with the .cpl provided using the tool CustomizerGod, found here:
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/69201-CustomizerGod-by-Kishan-Bagaria

kirill2485
December 1st, 2015, 06:08 PM
I noticed how the transparency (opacity) of the windows on your theme (in the pictures) are very low. I have installed the theme, however the windows are barely transparent. How can I lower the opacity like in OP's pictures?

R4dd
December 19th, 2015, 03:03 PM
thanks mr grim:Smile:

NiouBaz
December 20th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Hi !
good job i like it !
Thank you mr Grim

Aries1970
September 18th, 2020, 05:52 PM
hi, this theme is fantastic, can anyone import this theme to wind.10?