PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a little French

PhoeniX_IDF
December 17th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Hello everybody, I'm french so sorry for my English, that I started recently customization, and I need some help on the catch I have is that I can not find a I use Windows Style Builder, I look in the forum, but I're finding anything that can help me on my research.

thank you to you all for the help you will offer

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3871/dessin1.png

PhoeniX_IDF
December 23rd, 2009, 01:46 AM
:S a little help from nice people would qualify for me, thank you

Mr GRiM
December 23rd, 2009, 06:32 AM
For the menu button you need to deselect:

Fonts, Colors & System Metrics - Fonts & system metrics - FlatMenus:Bool.

To change the colour of the selection box:

Fonts, Colors & System Metrics - Fonts & system metrics - HotTracking:Color
Fonts, Colors & System Metrics - Fonts & system metrics - Highlight:Color

To change the colour of the System tray Customize Flyout:

Taskbar & System Tray - System Tray - Basic - System Tray Icons Panel Flyout - <6> - FillColor:Color
Taskbar & System Tray - System Tray - Basic - System Tray Icons Panel Flyout - <7> - Image

For the Blur on the Jump List I'm not sure about because by default it doesn't have any Blur and I have never used it but the text colour settings for there are in:

Start menu - Panels - Basic - JumpListUser

For the Address Bar and Search Bar:

Address, Breadcrumb & Search - Breadcrumb - Aero - Normal - Active Crumbs - TextColor:Color
Address, Breadcrumb & Search - Breadcrumb - Aero - Normal - Inactive Crumbs - TextColor:Color
Address, Breadcrumb & Search - Breadcrumb - Aero - Max - Active Crumbs - TextColor:Color
Address, Breadcrumb & Search - Breadcrumb - Aero - Max - Inactive Crumbs - TextColor:Color

Address, Breadcrumb & Search - Search - Edit - SearchEdit - TextBox - Normal Text - TextColor:Color

PhoeniX_IDF
December 24th, 2009, 02:03 AM
thank you very much Mr GRiM
then there is just, but I am looking for a very long time so you had a good Christmas gift
For the menu button you need to deselect:

Fonts, Colors & System Metrics - Fonts & system metrics - FlatMenus: Bool.

was good the rest do not match, is the research part that I would change color because they're not visible!

in IE8 have the same problem elsewhere, and jump to the list I think are associated with the left menu above as I stopped him are put a blur effect, if I remove his withdraws also on the jump list.

sorry for my English but I go through the translator goggle

:party2: