PDA

View Full Version : Small theme request - Mixture

Cashis
December 18th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Hi,

I would like to request if it is possible just a mixture of a couple thing's i have found around on the site with minor changes please.

So lets get started. :D

I want a start menu like Mr GRiM's in this post here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27667-Style-hack-for-all-Clear-Start-Menu-%28Dark7-Style%29 just with a few changes, I dont want the user pic or the overlay effect you can see up the top.(see pic)

and thats it for the start menu. :)

Next all i want is the Longhorn style top pane that The Gimp posted in this section here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27715-longhorn-style-hacks-for-windows-7] once again just with a few changes.Is it possible to have black back/forward buttons?(if No doesn't matter)

And get the section's pane's shown in the pic below changed to a different/darker shade of blue?(see pic)(the highlighted areas)

Thats it unless you can chuck in an optional Taskbar say one to match the start menu but give us 1 theme with the task bar 1 theme without that would also be great.

And of course all of the above would rely on whether the original artist's allow work done to there stuff.

I am in no rush or anything just if someone like the idea and wants to do it for me then GREAT.

Thanks.

Mr GRiM
December 18th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Start menu done :)

Cashis
December 19th, 2009, 03:06 AM

Thanks Mark sorry to sound like a n00b though but I'm fairly new to the theme side of thing's how do i use this without the other files like shell.dll and the Windows Theme File?

Mr GRiM
December 20th, 2009, 12:31 AM

Thanks Mark sorry to sound like a n00b though but I'm fairly new to the theme side of thing's how do i use this without the other files like shell.dll and the Windows Theme File?

Sorry mate, here you go.

Cashis
December 20th, 2009, 01:08 AM

Sorry mate, here you go.

:-D Thanks Mark that's the Start Menu I was after.