PDA

View Full Version : how to creat this image

rockyp
December 31st, 2009, 12:28 PM
Is there anyone who can help me in creating this images where it shows windows7 ultimate in logon screen.
I know where the images are located & its .bmp.But iam trying creat the images with photoshop CS4 & replace them with the same size but its not showing.Please anyone help Me in creating. thanxx.....

themain.x
December 31st, 2009, 01:22 PM
Is there anyone who can help me in creating this images where it shows windows7 ultimate in logon screen.
I know where the images are located & its .bmp.But iam trying creat the images with photoshop CS4 & replace them with the same size but its not showing.Please anyone help Me in creating. thanxx.....

here it is...very simple...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XUHFPFVW

go to that link, donwload program, open it ( don't need installation), press ''chagne logon screen'', find picture and click ''open''.....IMPORTANT!!-> picture has to be in .jpg

did i helped? :D

rockyp
December 31st, 2009, 03:00 PM
hi Iam not talking about the logon screen,but the Image where it shows windows7 ultimate in the center bottom of the logon screen.

themain.x
January 1st, 2010, 01:47 AM
hi Iam not talking about the logon screen,but the Image where it shows windows7 ultimate in the center bottom of the logon screen.

it's doesn't important what pictuer you have...it will always write ''Windows 7 Ultimate''...

rockyp
January 1st, 2010, 02:37 AM
HI Wish you All A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010
I have located that images.I wanted to change it in my modded OS.
I have tried many Images in .BMP format but the background also reflects there.Anyone has any idea how to creat.

Cashis
January 1st, 2010, 05:38 AM
HI Wish you All A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010
I have located that images.I wanted to change it in my modded OS.
I have tried many Images in .BMP format but the background also reflects there.Anyone has any idea how to creat.

Hi rockyp and :welcome:

Where abouts did you locate the those images?

They could be in more than one place thats all.Not sure if this helps or is what you are after but there are similar images located in

C:\windows\Branding\Basebrd\basebrd.dll

hope that helps.

rockyp
January 2nd, 2010, 04:03 AM
I know that there are 3 .bmp images but the problem is when creat the image in same format, size & replace them the background of the will also reflect in the logon screen.Is there any format to create. thanxx...

Mbrys331
May 11th, 2010, 11:44 PM
spwizimg.dll in the original file
i think the other one needs to be changed also [spwizimg.dll] wim file for it to work correctly
516.bmp
517.bmp
518.bmp

imageres.dll these need to change for the new image especially if you want a different log on screen to always appear
5031.jpg
5032.jpg
5033.jpg
5034.jpg
5035.jpg
5036.jpg
5037.jpg
5038.jpg
5039.jpg
5040.jpg
5041.jpg
5042.jpg
5043.jpg

sounddevil13
May 13th, 2010, 01:44 AM

this might help
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28377-Change-windows-7-logo-on-logon-screen