PDA

View Full Version : Full Black Horizon Xtreme

Mr GRiM
January 4th, 2010, 11:06 AM

Black Horizon Theme but with a Dark Explorer as requested by some members :smile:

Download Theme

Download

Mr GRiM
January 4th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Thanks Mark!! Another Stunner!! Man...you ROCK!!! :-D

Thanks mate, this one was not really a full release, more of an alternative to the last one, feel free to post in your site as well if you like.

nexttjme
January 4th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Awesome!!!! nothing esle i can say :P Thx for sharing
Hey can you give your sexy girls pics?

Sonystar
January 4th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Thank u very much for this theme!
You are the best and your work is excellent!!

THX, THX, THX :cool:

Kameirus
January 4th, 2010, 04:56 PM
once again another awesome theme Mr Grim
will be sending a little sumthin when i get paid this week

Mr GRiM
January 4th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Thanks Guys :D

TeTsUo99
January 4th, 2010, 07:08 PM
thank you very much!!! is an awesome theme!!! ur work is the best keep up!! :cool:

3chiflones
January 4th, 2010, 07:08 PM
excellent as usual, Mr. Grim....thanks mate !!

ben71r
January 4th, 2010, 07:53 PM
I installed this theme but my folders still look like this:

ben71r
January 4th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Disregard my last post Grim, I figured it out. But how do I fix this?

Mr GRiM
January 5th, 2010, 12:15 AM

Are you referring to the text colour in the address bar on IE. that is another one I still haven't been able to pinpoint but I did find out how to change the text to white on mouse over if that helps.

Ryan_Se7en
January 5th, 2010, 02:17 AM
Marvelous. Thanks for sharing this great theme

MTND3W88
January 5th, 2010, 02:39 AM
Another GREAT :D Theme.

EXCELLENT WORK :crazy: !!!!!!!!!!!

Mr GRiM
January 5th, 2010, 02:44 AM
Thanks guys I appreciate it. :)

lefty1981
January 5th, 2010, 07:04 AM
please can you make an black horizon media player?

master obi wan!

Mr GRiM
January 5th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Maybe, I will think about it, any ideas for a nice background pic?

lefty1981
January 5th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Glassy_Windows_7_by_96lude.jpg

Mr GRiM
January 5th, 2010, 11:59 AM

Nice walls, I think the second one might look best.

nexttjme
January 5th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Thx for the theme. when i install it, still a bug. Fix it Plz http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad184/nexttjme/Untitled.png

Mr GRiM
January 5th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Thx for the theme. when i install it, still a bug. Fix it Plz http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad184/nexttjme/Untitled.png

Sorry both editions are now fixed but I am doing a few other little tweaks before I upload them again.

ben71r
January 5th, 2010, 06:54 PM

Are you referring to the text colour in the address bar on IE. that is another one I still haven't been able to pinpoint but I did find out how to change the text to white on mouse over if that helps.

Yes, the text color is too dark.

dareckibmw
January 5th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Yeah, pretty cool...Thanks for sharing again :cool:

Sonystar
January 5th, 2010, 11:47 PM

Nice walls, I think the second one might look best.

I'm agree with you the second picture is the best and looks very good.

You have a very good taste :cool:

lefty1981
January 6th, 2010, 12:53 AM
when you make your update,please make the taskband with time and date,and the wmp^^

Cashis
January 6th, 2010, 01:42 AM
+1 for the wmp12 request I think it would look Awesome.

Mr GRiM
January 6th, 2010, 01:50 AM
I will make a start on it today some time. ;)

radu6000
January 6th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Another little buggy :sorry:
But dont't worry if you can solve it or not it's still a very cool theme :cool:

Mr GRiM
January 6th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Another little buggy :sorry:
But dont't worry if you can solve it or not it's still a very cool theme :cool:

Sorry mate I forgot to mention that I already uploaded the fixed version on DA http://www.deviantart.com/download/1491 ... GRiM01.zip (http://www.deviantart.com/download/149168413/Full_Black_Horizon_Xtreme_Win7_by_MrGRiM01.zip)

lefty1981
January 6th, 2010, 05:17 PM
is this the finally update?

Mr GRiM
January 6th, 2010, 05:25 PM
is this the finally update?

Yes that is the final update for this theme, now working on a new theme called Black Glass Aero.

MTND3W88
January 13th, 2010, 05:32 AM
MR GRIM,

I really like this theme (Full Black Horizon), however it is hard on the eyes to read the text with the current background, (pointed by arrow).... Is there a quick way to change the color of the text? Possibly go back to WHITE or a very light Silver/Gray?

I have restorator and I was looking within the files of the theme to find the color of the text. I don't have the color codes to do the mods and I am going to have to read/watch a couple of tutorials to learn how to do this stuff.

Mr GRiM
January 13th, 2010, 07:31 AM
MR GRIM,

I really like this theme (Full Black Horizon), however it is hard on the eyes to read the text with the current background, (pointed by arrow).... Is there a quick way to change the color of the text? Possibly go back to WHITE or a very light Silver/Gray?

I have restorator and I was looking within the files of the theme to find the color of the text. I don't have the color codes to do the mods and I am going to have to read/watch a couple of tutorials to learn how to do this stuff.

You can change that colour in the advanced appearance settings here Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization\Window Color and Appearance\advanced appearance settings.

MTND3W88
January 13th, 2010, 01:38 PM
MR GRIM,

You can change that colour in the advanced appearance settings here Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization\Window Color and Appearance\advanced appearance settings.

Doh!!! :D'oh!: I was making it more difficult than I needed to. Thank you for your wisdom Grim!!!

Mr GRiM
January 13th, 2010, 11:55 PM
No worries mate, always happy to help :)

lawvol
January 19th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Thanks!

sylas
March 21st, 2010, 04:55 AM
Hey thanks a lot for this theme. It really matches my whole setup. Just a quick question though. How do I make the taskbar normal without the edges on them. Or I guess what I'm saying is how do I make the taskbar just a default bar with no design on it. Also how do I make the minimize, maximize buttons default as well. Thanks again.

Mr GRiM
March 21st, 2010, 01:16 PM
Hey thanks a lot for this theme. It really matches my whole setup. Just a quick question though. How do I make the taskbar normal without the edges on them. Or I guess what I'm saying is how do I make the taskbar just a default bar with no design on it. Also how do I make the minimize, maximize buttons default as well. Thanks again.

If you set your taskbar to uncombined it will just be a plain taskbar or if you add a toolbar and set the icon view to large on it it will also work, it's funny because usually everyone is asking me how to do the opposite lol, as far as the caption buttons go I am afraid you are stuck with them unless you can find yourself a copy of Windows Style Builder and make or import your own. If you really must have them though I may be able to make a version with them default if you like.

sylas
March 21st, 2010, 09:52 PM
I know what you mean about the opposite requests, and that's why I had to ask. Windows 7 is so new to me that I haven't grown tired of the default taskbar yet, but the black and blue theme works really well for me because it is easy on my eyes. Is it an easy mod to change the taskbar other than turn off grouping?

Mr GRiM
March 21st, 2010, 10:01 PM
I know what you mean about the opposite requests, and that's why I had to ask. Windows 7 is so new to me that I haven't grown tired of the default taskbar yet, but the black and blue theme works really well for me because it is easy on my eyes. Is it an easy mod to change the taskbar other than turn off grouping?

You could get a resource hacker like Restorator to open the msstyle and then replace the taskband images with the normal taskbar images.

I will do it for you a bit latter if you like.

sylas
March 22nd, 2010, 01:05 AM
That would be totally sweet if you could do that. Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it, because I'm not so good yet with Windows 7.

sylas
March 22nd, 2010, 08:45 PM
Ok, I used Restorator to do the taskbar change and now I'm left with only one more question. How do I remove the gap between the Start Orb and the closest quick launch icon. I attached a pic of my desktop to give the example. Thanks again for all your help. :D

Mr GRiM
March 22nd, 2010, 09:50 PM
You need to do that in Windows Style Builder unfortunately, I decided to help you out and I have restored the default caption buttons and done the taskbar and margins are now set to default.

sylas
March 22nd, 2010, 11:46 PM
That is really cool that you did that. Thank you so much! You're awesome!!! But you probably already knew that :cool:

Mr GRiM
March 22nd, 2010, 11:49 PM
No worries Sylas, happy to help :)

sylas
March 25th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Do you happen to know off the top of your head where those settings are to close that gap ? The gap is still there for me, and I looked for it within style builder, but couldn't really find anything useful...Or it's safer to say that I don't know jack about style builder yet. I don't want to bother you with petty stuff if you're busy though. Thanks

adjaca03
June 9th, 2010, 05:07 PM
This is the same as the Black Horizon Theme but with a Dark Explorer as requested by some members ;)

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/004/5/f/Full_Black_Horizon_Xtreme_Win7_by_MrGRiM01.jpg

queria saber como se cambian las carpetas y el inicio ,es con el programa tuneup ?
gracias

laur
September 19th, 2010, 01:46 PM
The best theme I ever used.My favorite.Very great work.I'm eagerly waiting for new ones. :D :cool: :-D :burns:

Azn_Phoen1x
November 11th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Hey I have a question. I see you have different icons in the preview images. I don't see a link to download those. I tried looking at your other black horizon themes. I found links, but they didn't work. Where can I download the icon pack for your full black horizon theme then? Thx for this theme... using it atm and I love it :icon_razz:

Letícia®
December 25th, 2011, 12:56 PM
excellent theme and good taste in music / / thanks:love::girl:

tacosalad83
January 21st, 2012, 06:29 PM
smaller clock help
I've been trying to download the BlackHorizon_Xtreme_Small_Clock zip

for my theme ... and it's not letting me "log in" or whatever idk why its doing that

if theres a way you could help me on that ? my clock is showing half ... i can't see the time lol

thank you

-Taco

warhawk813
March 22nd, 2012, 10:26 AM
Hello there... awesome theme!

Quick question... I just installed this theme (this is my first attempt at themes for windows) and the font is still the same. Am i supposed to move the fonts folder as well? If so, where do I move it to and how do I change it to match the example pictures?

Big V
March 22nd, 2012, 11:58 AM
just double click them they will open an install window and click install

tacosalad83
May 7th, 2012, 03:08 PM
i liked this theme alot i was gonna install it on my laptop, I have it on my desktop, but I get [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] But ... I'm registered ?

TorrentzROck
May 15th, 2012, 05:00 AM
not working for me either. I don't get that message anymore after making a couple of posts, but still no d/l.

Big V
May 15th, 2012, 11:02 AM
not working for me either. I don't get that message anymore after making a couple of posts, but still no d/l.
you are still in the moderation que and do not have the required ten post approved yet from when you signed up

lordexies
May 19th, 2012, 03:16 AM
Just commenting to become active again, sorry. But all the the stuff I've seen here before is really awesome, and I bet this is too.

doubledd
May 19th, 2012, 08:45 AM
had this theme on my other desktop..really enjoy'd it

derplayer66
June 28th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Thanks for this epic Theme. :)

Nightman
July 6th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Good job, Thanks!

twisted_tk
July 7th, 2012, 05:50 AM
awesome! i may have just found my new theme

eddcubby
July 11th, 2012, 03:26 PM
great work mr.grim:money:

bertz25
March 9th, 2013, 10:14 AM
:thanks:

cjp
March 11th, 2013, 01:33 PM
thanks for this is definately better in my eyes cheers mate

IceBabee
March 11th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Very nice.....I like it either way! Awesome work as always....thank you!

ONE MAN ARMY
March 13th, 2013, 12:04 PM
how to download the themes?

Start with this link and watch how to install third party themes. This is a good starting point to learn.

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial?highlight=Install+themes

Unknown44
April 13th, 2013, 08:10 AM
thanks, the theme is cool :tu:

XxHackThisxX
April 13th, 2013, 09:33 AM
wow! very nice theme Mr Grimm! I have been looking at alot of your work.They are very artistic and just amazing to look at.You put so much work into them and it shows.I want all your themes!!..lol.So many talented people here.I could browse in here all day and just admire all the hard work people do.Thanx for Sharing Mr Grimm!

J.Cyanide
April 14th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Grim,

Always appreciative of your designs, regardless of complexity/composition/color.

However, it's your slick, slightly minimal, darker styles that draw me in all moth-eyed and myasthenic.

It is, of course, a testament to your skill and restraint as an artist.

You know all this, but I figured a reminder couldn't hurt.

Gratefully,

JC

Theme
August 11th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Great theme and it doesn't break many applications like some of the other themes saw on this site. Keep them coming Mr GRiM! :tu:

poweredbyostx
November 4th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Great theme mate,thank you :Smile:

darkhangel666
December 5th, 2014, 05:50 PM
another amazing design, \m/:happy:

phasersonstun
March 25th, 2016, 07:30 AM
Thanks for this.

Robbo
January 25th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Awesome theme Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) and thanks for this.

vkl
February 6th, 2020, 07:52 PM
hiiii

RonnyAdp
July 12th, 2021, 08:10 AM
NAIS TO MEET YOU