PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Green

Twisted-Devil
January 9th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Theme is just a converted Version of Mr Grim's Extreme Red that my kid asked for,So rather then ask here, I attempted to try this myself and thought id share.Theme includes WMP files,ExplorerFrame,start orb & explorer.exe(for those that dont now how to change orb) & IE frame and icon.
Ive done my best at changing all txt and images but my av overlooked a few.

Download Theme

Cashis
January 9th, 2010, 09:54 AM
:party2: :cool: :what: WOW mate I think you have done an AWESOME conversion of MR GRiMs theme Thanks for

doing it and most of all Thanks for posting it up here. :)

Mr GRiM
January 9th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Great work, thanks for the conversion, I've meaning to do a green theme so now you have saved me the trouble.

lefty1981
January 9th, 2010, 11:32 AM
looks great!^^
i work on a orange media player!

Twisted-Devil
January 9th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Thx for the replys Glad you like it ... Trying to iron out a few things ive come across here some txt and images ive yet to find.

Twisted-Devil
January 9th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Here is the System Propities Orb

ViruS
January 9th, 2010, 12:29 PM
really nice been waiting for a freen dark version !!!
for my own Nvidia Style hrhr..

Big THX and nice work...

greetz ViruS XD XD

alphamatic
January 9th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Love this theme, excellent, well done. :party2: :party2: :party2:

Sonystar
January 9th, 2010, 01:27 PM
First the Theme looks very good you make a excellent work :cool:

But I have one question, I download the Theme but I don't have Wallpapers in the Wallpapersfolder :(

Is this normal or not?

Twisted-Devil
January 9th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Sorry my bad
Here is the wallpaper i used.

Sonystar
January 9th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Thank you very much :cool:

nofx1994
January 9th, 2010, 03:58 PM
wow this is a great theme thanks for sharing :cool:

Twisted-Devil
January 9th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Main Post updated with some Text fixes.

fixdar
January 9th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Terrific... what I was waiting for... other dark themes was hard to read...
What about "Full Black Horizon fonts...??
Eurostile Bold.ttf
Eurostile Extended.ttf
Eurostile.TTF
Eurostile-Bold.ttf
could be nice....
Thanks.

Twisted-Devil
January 9th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Glad you it :)
Ill look at text styles a bit more wen i can remember were they all was.Seems to be scattered all over.

Elmo56
January 9th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Absobeautly lootiful! great job!

TeTsUo99
January 9th, 2010, 08:07 PM
hey this is a great work!! theme and wmp mod too, could u do a Xtreme purple theme? it would be very nice!!! ñ_ñ... thnx for sharing!!

Twisted-Devil
January 9th, 2010, 08:40 PM
hey this is a great work!! theme and wmp mod too, could u do a Xtreme purple theme? it would be very nice!!! ñ_ñ... thnx for sharing!!

Ill have a go, My sister as ask for a pink version too.

sleeper
January 9th, 2010, 09:40 PM
cool theme but the 32 bit version fucks my system up ??
It says explore.exe is not the right system and exploreframe is wrong system too ?
I have taken those from system32 ?????

lefty1981
January 9th, 2010, 10:15 PM
the explorer.exe and the explorer frame are for 64 bit systems!

Twisted-Devil
January 9th, 2010, 10:19 PM
cool theme but the 32 bit version fucks my system up ??
It says explore.exe is not the right system and exploreframe is wrong system too ?
I have taken those from system32 ?????
Ill look at 32bit wen i get my other pc working again .... Needs new grafix card.

TeTsUo99
January 10th, 2010, 03:27 AM

great do it very dark with purple text xD oh btw in Xtreme green when i open up my winrar panel there's a part on the left side that is not blackm how can i fix that issue? thnx again

Twisted-Devil
January 10th, 2010, 07:58 AM

great do it very dark with purple text xD oh by the way in Xtreme green when i open up my winrar panel there's a part on the left side that is not blackm how can i fix that issue? thnx again
Ive had that prob too,Ive spent a few hours looking for a fix for that.Has of yet i cant find it.
When i find ill update theme.

Mr GRiM
January 10th, 2010, 03:32 PM

great do it very dark with purple text xD oh by the way in Xtreme green when i open up my winrar panel there's a part on the left side that is not blackm how can i fix that issue? thnx again
Ive had that prob too,Ive spent a few hours looking for a fix for that.Has of yet i cant find it.

To fix that problem you need to change the window colour to 01, 01, 01 instead of 00, 00, 00, don't ask ne why but for some reason if you have it full black you get that gray in the left pane.

Twisted-Devil
January 10th, 2010, 06:28 PM

To fix that problem you need to change the window colour to 01, 01, 01 instead of 00, 00, 00, don't ask ne why but for some reason if you have it full black you get that gray in the left pane.

Ill look at that , thx

yusrEx
January 16th, 2010, 06:39 AM
whoa..what you done here is amazing m8..i'm using this right now..
great !! :-D

philip
May 21st, 2010, 08:54 PM
This is my favor theme finally i found my style thx man nice work
cheers :party2: :)

tiger2012
May 25th, 2010, 07:39 AM
WOW!!! :shock:
Great theme!!! :cool:
Thank you very much for it!!! :f:

Sunny Greetings from Spain :party2:

Chris :)