PDA

View Full Version : Full Glass Windows Seven

nowator
January 13th, 2010, 10:24 AM

Download and run the file Full Glass.exe and copy the folder Full glass vs7 and full glass vs7.theme to
C: \ Windows \ Resources \ Themes. Then run full glass vs7.theme.

You can copy the file full glass.exe to the directory
C: \ Users \ yourname \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup

Enjoy :D

I found this theme at WinUI site.

Download

kool_zero
January 14th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Thank You for your good work, but I have a question... With all this transparency, will it take a lot of RAM, or resources..???

:shock:

I would like to know this as well :)

nowator
January 15th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Thank You for your good work, but I have a question... With all this transparency, will it take a lot of RAM, or resources..???

Hi guys. Theme works perfectly :D like a original seven theme.

I apologize for my english :td:

Cashis
January 16th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Nice theme looks really good but it is just a bit to transparent for me I think I would get annoyed very quickly.

Still done a great job though. ;)

rayhvh
January 26th, 2010, 09:07 AM
i need this theme but then witout
black
cuz when u not running full glass.exe
its black can u let that orgininal?

gilnei89
January 30th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Obrigado!

jraymond
February 2nd, 2010, 03:47 PM
Window background seems to be solid black rather than transparent......any ideas?

Cashis
February 2nd, 2010, 09:28 PM
Window background seems to be solid black rather than transparent......any ideas?

Hi iraymond and :welcome:

did you follow these steps

Download and run the file Full Glass.exe and copy the folder Full glass vs7 and full glass vs7.theme to

C: \ Users \ yourname \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup

using the 30354

jraymond
February 2nd, 2010, 09:54 PM

using the

Thank you for reply and the welcoming to your forum.

I actually got this working shortly after posting, however; now it seems that all of my dialogue boxes are black in programs such as Word, Outlook, Firefox, etc. Any clue on this?

Love the theme btw, now just need to get the rest of the programs that I use looking the way they used to.

Mr GRiM
February 3rd, 2010, 10:40 PM

using the

Thank you for reply and the welcoming to your forum.

I actually got this working shortly after posting, however; now it seems that all of my dialogue boxes are black in programs such as Word, Outlook, Firefox, etc. Any clue on this?

Love the theme by the way, now just need to get the rest of the programs that I use looking the way they used to.

Go to your advanced apearance settings in the colour menu and you change the window colour in there.

darkcold
February 11th, 2010, 08:23 PM
i got everything to work but i have one question. I have a different glass program that i prefer (glass2k) for some reason it doesnt work with the theme but fullglass does. does anyone know why?

guyz.smarty
May 2nd, 2010, 04:35 PM
hello guyz..

i m not able to get it working. i m attaching my windows screenshot to make it more understandable.

It seems that my 1) Windows background has become solid black, 2) aero theme is gone..no transparency at all..even taskbar is not transparent. and 3) windows text colour is yellow.

I don't know what went wrong with me..but i followed each n every step as suggested by "nowator".

Please help me to get transparent windows 7.. :)

alienfear
May 2nd, 2010, 06:26 PM
hello guyz..

i m not able to get it working. i m attaching my windows screenshot to make it more understandable.

It seems that my 1) Windows background has become solid black, 2) aero theme is gone..no transparency at all..even taskbar is not transparent. and 3) windows text colour is yellow.

I don't know what went wrong with me..but i followed each n every step as suggested by "nowator".

Please help me to get transparent windows 7.. :)

apply the UXthemepatches using win7 x32 or 64, copy the full.exe and paste to your startup folder then apply the theme full glass,....

ganjamonsta
May 4th, 2010, 08:48 PM
When I apply this theme as directed, I only get transparent text & normal background.

please help because I've been wanting transparent folders for a long time now.

blackienl
May 9th, 2010, 02:34 PM
When I apply this theme as directed, I only get transparent text & normal background.

please help because I've been wanting transparent folders for a long time now.

I have the same issue. I've used the directions posted and get black background with windows basic windows.

szabojani
June 20th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Thank you very much.

ap037471524
July 2nd, 2010, 04:20 AM
Thank U ^^

ap037471524
July 2nd, 2010, 04:20 AM
Thank U ^^

Henryix3265
July 20th, 2010, 05:09 AM
Problem regarding the full glass. Theme Im running is Dark7 Ultimate and tried to add Full glass. Didn't turn out so good. Any Ideas on removing it from my system. Thanks

Mr GRiM
July 20th, 2010, 08:35 AM
Problem regarding the full glass. Theme Im running is Dark7 Ultimate and tried to add Full glass. Didn't turn out so good. Any Ideas on removing it from my system. Thanks

Just delete the fullglass.exe and restart explorer

lupetto77
August 26th, 2010, 01:25 AM
Thanks

Den Spike
September 4th, 2010, 07:11 PM
gonna take a look at it, thx

Hellcat
September 5th, 2010, 10:36 AM
:flirt: awesome nice theme, good work :cool:
thamks for sharing :flirt2:

Elmo56
September 11th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Great theme......thanks for sharing mate!

redclothz1
December 13th, 2010, 10:51 PM
perfect cool theme, :uk:

ThE1SnIpEr
April 3rd, 2012, 11:42 AM
wow , it looks awesome

thnx dude :)

Eterna
June 6th, 2012, 04:29 AM
a very good agradesco you're good to share it thank you very much

Caphalor2010
June 11th, 2012, 02:10 PM
like this one very much :)

ChicoThorn
June 18th, 2012, 07:35 AM
I love the use of the glazed glass with the clear glass. So much attention to detail! I hope when Windows 8 finally comes out there will be a patch so we can still customize with transparency (even though Microsoft has announced it's axed Aero for the RTM). Again, great work! :loving:

IceBabee
June 18th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Great work! There are so many talented artists on here...that it is unbelievable!!! Again great work.:Peace:

dd75@
January 2nd, 2014, 10:36 PM
grazie !