PDA

View Full Version : Librarian

Psych0t1c
January 13th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Posting this really cool tool that let's you change your library icons, add new library destinations, etc. Check it out. ;)

Cashis
January 13th, 2010, 09:13 PM
:cool: pretty Awesome utility thanks for posting mate I would never have found this otherwise. :D

nofx1994
January 13th, 2010, 09:54 PM
thanks i will give this a try :cool:

Mr GRiM
January 13th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the share, downloading now :)

Psych0t1c
January 14th, 2010, 01:05 AM
:cool: pretty Awesome utility thanks for posting mate I would never have found this otherwise. :D

Glad I could help. I go on random windows sites for news and whatnot.

xDCx
February 23rd, 2010, 11:36 PM
Hey this might be a stupid question but i was wondering what are library icons exactly? why are they called library icons? just stuff i wanna know so i dont feel too retarded later. THANKS

Mr GRiM
February 23rd, 2010, 11:58 PM
Hey this might be a stupid question but i was wondering what are library icons exactly? why are they called library icons? just stuff i wanna know so i dont feel too retarded later. THANKS

I don't know what OS your using but in Windows 7 there is a thing called Libraries and they are similar to what you find in your user documents, like music, pictures and video but these are separate from those and with the music library for example you could have all your music from multiple locations including other computers that are in your home group and that all gets put into one folder for easy access.

You can make new libraries as well for whatever you want but they will all have a default icon given to them, there is no easy way to change the icons without going into the registry for example or if you change the icons that the library uses in the imageres.dll, but with this program you can change any icon with ease and use any icons you like.

merlinsteffen
March 13th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Thank you so much for this useful advising help--I wondered along time how to change this icons--I wane try it todayh :heh:

adamSERB
March 13th, 2010, 02:16 PM
nice one.thanks.