PDA

View Full Version : Animated Start Menu & Possible Bug Fix

Psych0t1c
January 17th, 2010, 09:31 PM
I found this program at creativx.net and it animates the start menu and may fix the transparent start menu bug fix for users who either has windows style builder or users who have a theme where it has a transparent start menu. The lower half is usually blurred until you highlight it.

When you run it, delete the ***x*** folder. ***=Whatever numbers are there. 270x454 for example.

This is not my post, like I said I got it from creativx.net

Hope you guys like it, and if it fixes that blur then let me know. It fixed mine. ;)

lefty1981
January 17th, 2010, 09:41 PM
looks niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee^^

joker001
January 18th, 2010, 02:08 AM
If I want to uninstall this how do I go about that? Kinda stuck with it now....

January 18th, 2010, 03:16 AM
If I want to uninstall this how do I go about that? Kinda stuck with it now....

Simply right-click the icon and give exit.

Cashis
February 15th, 2010, 12:58 PM
This is a very cool feature thanks for posting mate, Does anyone know if the maker is working on any other projects?

Psych0t1c
February 15th, 2010, 05:33 PM
This is a very cool feature thanks for posting mate, Does anyone know if the maker is working on any other projects?

I was searching for those answers 2 days ago. So far he's making a website. So maybe we'll see more.

Cashis
February 16th, 2010, 12:46 AM

I was searching for those answers 2 days ago. So far he's making a website. So maybe we'll see more.

Cool sounds good hopefully he does continue the project coz there is still quite a bit that could be done.

Please post any info ya do get. Thanks mate. :)