PDA

View Full Version : Pulse glass [Recolored red]

mast3rpwns
February 16th, 2010, 02:37 AM
Not a very good cursor... i just changed the animations and colors a bit.

I don't know who the original creator was.

Pulse glass (in red) didn't take the time to make a preview pic.

atiuru
March 6th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Thanks.

Ladiesman69
March 9th, 2010, 01:34 PM
[b]Sweet,I Like 'em Better In Red.[/b

axumus
May 17th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Thanks a ton! :) I Googled Red Pulse Glass Cursor hoping to find it and I did.

poweredbyostx
January 15th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Thank you,very nice cursor.:Smile:

IceBabee
January 20th, 2014, 04:39 AM
Very nice.....Thank you for the share my friend :)

ajhhanekamp
April 11th, 2014, 09:40 PM
I am really loving the color and shape of this cursor, however I find it very hard to use.
The cursor doesnt position well, like when you try to change the size of a window the <-> displays besides the window so you have to click next to the window to use it.
Also on some webpages or forums there are numbers at the bottom of the page, here I have the same problem. The "Hand" doesnt display well. For example I have to click on number 3 to go to page 2.
Does anyone know whether this is a setting in windows or something that can be fixed with this cursor? Because I do not have it if i change it back to the default cursor.

jbgrusty17
December 19th, 2014, 10:39 PM
I am really loving the color and shape of this cursor, however I find it very hard to use.
The cursor doesnt position well, like when you try to change the size of a window the <-> displays besides the window so you have to click next to the window to use it.
Also on some webpages or forums there are numbers at the bottom of the page, here I have the same problem. The "Hand" doesnt display well. For example I have to click on number 3 to go to page 2.
Does anyone know whether this is a setting in windows or something that can be fixed with this cursor? Because I do not have it if i change it back to the default cursor.

I have the same issue. I am too inexperienced to fix it, unfortunately. This is exactly what I'm looking for otherwise.

whical
September 2nd, 2015, 11:07 PM
It almost perfect but the pulsing is a little bad compared to the original and the text select is off by a bit.

0merta
September 22nd, 2022, 09:18 AM
how do i downloasd?

vikily18
January 19th, 2023, 02:41 PM
thanks

Pacio
March 8th, 2023, 03:59 PM
Very nice.....Thank you for the share my friend :)

Dobre kursory

Nice cursors