PDA

View Full Version : Bush Conspiracy

Twisted-Devil
February 19th, 2010, 08:47 PM
dont work 4 me

xPreatorianx
February 20th, 2010, 03:41 AM
Does not work for me either. So you must be using a different operating system or your computer has some malware.

dareckibmw
February 20th, 2010, 04:40 AM
I remember it worked on XP but it doesn't on W7

but this one does....

Do you know the number of the flight that was used to attack the world Trade Center????
The flight number was Q33N.

Now, open your Notepad, type the number of the flight (i.e. Q33N).
Now click on format>font, increase the font size up to 72, and change the font style to ‘wingdings’. Now see the ammmaaazzzing thing.

:D

bgjerlow designs
February 20th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Works in my notepad ;)

Twisted-Devil
February 20th, 2010, 01:10 PM
[quote="xPreatorianx (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=6655#p6655)":2jrhiwqe]Does not work for me either. So you must be using a different operating system or your computer has some malware.
so all of the school comps dont work:P? I tried in vista, 7 and XP, works in all[/quote:2jrhiwqe]
Im not using a school comp:P im using win7 ultimate and still cant get it to work

xPreatorianx
February 20th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Then it's a hit or miss on the first one then. I use Windows 7 X64 and it does not work. The second one does which is really disgusting. I hope it's down to the way the computer interprets letters and not something M$ added to be pricks. I'm just gonna go with it being how the computer interprets certain things. Makes me less angry if it's a computer fault and not the company that made the OS.

EDIT: I don't think it's M$. I just think it has to do with the font. Different fonts have different symbols associated with different characters. It just so happens someone decided to fool around with notepad trying to find a conspiracy theory and found one. I don't think it was intentional on any programmer's part or any Font makers part.

alphamatic
February 20th, 2010, 08:21 PM
yes the flight number changed, i guess Microsoft is apart of the illuminati.