PDA

View Full Version : WMP12 Theme question.

Legacy Code
February 23rd, 2010, 04:59 PM
Hi,
Im currently trying to work out how to theme WMP12 and have come to a halt.

Im looking for some advice on finding the last resources to completely turn the base of WMP12 black. I have been completely through wmploc.dll (257 and bitmaps folder)I have tried pretty much everything i can and to be honest im stuck ;) The items i wish to find/edit can been seen in the attachment and are the white search bar , burn/play/sync list .The white vertical ine on the lefthand side of the player and also the white line at the bottom of the play basket above "0 items".

Anyone got any ideas i can try out please , Maybe a regedit or another .dll ? Has anyone made any WMP11 themes and did you encounter the same issues ?

I have pretty much looked all over the place for some dark custom WMP12 themes and the only one i have found is Mr Grims and he has offered me some good advice and helped me on some image locations already, just wondering if anyone else has any ideas please even if its a rough guess.

Mr GRiM
February 24th, 2010, 12:47 AM
I wish I knew where these were too, I would love to figure this one out.

opalo153
February 24th, 2010, 12:57 AM
I think the search bar is default from the msstyles, cause mine is black, instead of white.

Mr GRiM
February 24th, 2010, 01:32 AM
I think the search bar is default from the msstyles, cause mine is black, instead of white.

Can you post a screen shot of that please and tell me what theme your using?

opalo153
February 24th, 2010, 01:40 AM
Some edits of aurora by bull for my blackshadow theme

Mr GRiM
February 24th, 2010, 01:43 AM
Some edits of aurora by bull for my blackshadow theme

Thanks, now to figure out how it was done :D

opalo153
February 24th, 2010, 01:46 AM
Just tested the defualt Aurora theme, it doesnt work on his, hmmmm what file did I CHANGE!!!!

Mr GRiM
February 24th, 2010, 01:46 AM
Strange, it's still white when I use your theme, does it change if you use another skin?

opalo153
February 24th, 2010, 01:51 AM
yeah it changed when I used another theme?????
It went back to white when I used BUll theme, well anyway ill open this in restorator and loook also,
but time for me to sleep now :P

Legacy Code
February 24th, 2010, 03:29 AM
This has become an obsession to me now. So it could possibly be VS related then ? I best start learning to make some then :cool:

Mr GRiM
February 24th, 2010, 11:06 AM
I need to have the theme he is using, tried all mine including the one I thought he had and nothing works yet.

opalo153
February 24th, 2010, 11:17 PM
o.O my theme and comp are 'special'
still cant find out how I did it,

Mr GRiM
February 25th, 2010, 02:10 AM
o.O my theme and comp are 'special'
still cant find out how I did it,

Can you upload the msstyles that makes it black?