Pretorian
February 26th, 2010, 05:25 PM
I use Win7 Style builder version 1.4
I would like to know where I can change:
1. The color of the font in Normal, Default and disabled button
2. The color of the blue text in this picture
3. The image for the radio buttons
4. The image for the checkboxes

I also would like to know how to add a glow effect (a white one in this case) for the font in the header (caption bar) where it says Control preview.

In the second image (that one whit the red arrows):
I really need to know how to change:
1. The color of the progress bar in the taskbar
2. The background color of any programs menu, for example: Photoshop and also the font color (that is not shown in the picture)
3. The background color of boxes (like that one where it says "pixels/inch" and the font color.
4. The scroll bars (vertical and horizontal and their arrows)
5. The background color for the taskbar preview option and the the preview close button
6. The blueish border of the control preview window

EDIT: Where can be changed the color of the taskbar?

Mr GRiM
February 26th, 2010, 06:00 PM
http://virtualcustoms.net/download/file.php?id=2101

1. The color of the font in Normal, Default and disabled button

Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > PushButton >TextColor:Color
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > PushButton > Disabled > TextColor:Color

2. The color of the blue text in this picture

Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > RadioButton >TextColor:Color

3. The image for the radio buttons

Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > RadioButton

4. The image for the checkboxes

Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > CheckBox

I also would like to know how to add a glow effect (a white one in this case) for the font in the header (caption bar) where it says Control preview.

Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > Dwm Window > Glows > Text

http://virtualcustoms.net/download/file.php?id=2100

1. The color of the progress bar in the taskbar

Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Basic > Taskbar > Progress
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Basic > Taskbar > ProgressIndeterminate

2. The background color of any programs menu, for example: Photoshop and also the font color (that is not shown in the picture)

Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > WindowText:Color
Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > Window:Color

3. The background color of boxes (like that one where it says "pixels/inch" and the font color.

Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Boxes > Edit > Basic > Background

4. The scroll bars (vertical and horizontal and their arrows)

Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars & Trackers > ScrollBar > ArrowButton
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars & Trackers > ScrollBar > ThumbButtonHorizontal
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars & Trackers > ScrollBar > ThumbButtonVertical
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars & Trackers > ScrollBar > LowerTrackHorizontal
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars & Trackers > ScrollBar > UpperTrackHorizontal
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars & Trackers > ScrollBar > LowerTrackVertical
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars & Trackers > ScrollBar > UpperTrackVertical
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars & Trackers > ScrollBar > GripperHorizontal
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars & Trackers > ScrollBar > GripperVertical

Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars & Trackers > ScrollBar > ArrowButton >Glyph Image 1

5. The background color for the taskbar preview option and the the preview close button

Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Aero > Thumbnails & Controls > Background
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Aero > Thumbnails & Controls > BackgroundShadow
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Aero > Thumbnails & Controls > ListItem
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Aero > Thumbnails & Controls > Border
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Aero > Thumbnails & Controls > CloseCaption

6. The blueish border of the control preview window

Lists, Menus & Tabs > Tab > Pane

EDIT: Where can be changed the color of the taskbar?

Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Aero > Taskbar > BackgroundBottom
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Aero > Taskbar > BackgroundTop
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Aero > Taskbar (SmallIcons) > BackgroundBottom
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Aero > Taskbar (SmallIcons) > BackgroundTop
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Aero > Taskbar (Labels & Start Button / System Tray Backdrop) > <1>
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Aero > Taskbar (Labels & Start Button / System Tray Backdrop) > <3>

Pretorian
February 27th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Thank you very much Mr GRiM, that solved almost all my problems!
I just have a few more questions... even though I feel like I noob...

When I asked that, I forgot to ask you how to modify the color of the font in that box and the border color of that box. (that box pointed in the 3.jpg by the red arrow)
2. About the box pointed by the blue arrow I really need to know how to change the background color the border color the arrow and the font color.
3. About the green arrow I would like to know:
a. how to add the date on my taskbar under the clock
b. how to change the color, tint and transparency of the header.

From the first picture (4.jpg)...
I'm interested how to change the memory bar color and the color of the background for the memory bar.

that will be all for now. I have to say, you are REALLY HELPFUL and your advices makes things SO EASY!
Cheers!!

Mr GRiM
February 27th, 2010, 03:32 PM

When I asked that, I forgot to ask you how to modify the color of the font in that box and the border color of that box. (that box pointed in the 3.jpg by the red arrow)

Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > WindowText:Color
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Boxes > ComboBox > Border > image

http://virtualcustoms.net/download/file.php?id=2103
http://virtualcustoms.net/download/file.php?id=2102

2. About the box pointed by the blue arrow I really need to know how to change the background color the border color the arrow and the font color.

Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Boxes > ComboBox > Border > image
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Boxes > ComboBox > DropDownButtonRight > Glyth Image DPI 96
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Boxes > ComboBox > DropDownButtonLeft > Glyth Image DPI 96

3. About the green arrow I would like to know:

Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Progress Bars > Normal > Fill > <4> > Image
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Progress Bars > Normal > TransparentBar > <2> >Image

a. how to add the date on my taskbar under the clock

Taskbar & Tray Notify > Tray Notify > Basic > Clock > <default> > Font
Taskbar & Tray Notify > Tray Notify > Basic > Clock > <default> > ContentMargins:Margins

b. how to change the color, tint and transparency of the header.

Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > Dwm Window > Frames > Normal > Top
Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > Dwm Window > Frames > Normal > Bottom
Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > Dwm Window > Frames > Normal > Left
Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > Dwm Window > Frames > Normal > Right

From the first picture (4.jpg)...
I'm interested how to change the memory bar color and the color of the background for the memory bar.

Mr GRiM
February 27th, 2010, 03:44 PM
I'm still adding to this post, I am just saving it as I go in case I lose it for some reason like has happened before and then I have to start over again which can be very annoying.

Pretorian
February 27th, 2010, 03:46 PM
I'm still adding to this post, I am just saving it as I go in case I lose it for some reason like has happened before and then I have to start over again which can be very annoying.

Ok. I'll wait. Thank you very much :party2:

Mr GRiM
February 27th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Done I think. :)

nofx1994
February 27th, 2010, 04:05 PM
this is comming quite handy for me aswell thanks for all your work helping us out mr grim

Mr GRiM
February 27th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Your welcome guys, happy to help.

Pretorian
February 27th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Now it worked. But I don't know why nothing appeared for this:
"From the first picture (4.jpg)...
I'm interested how to change the memory bar color and the color of the background for the memory bar."

Mr GRiM
February 27th, 2010, 05:10 PM
I'm interested how to change the memory bar color and the color of the background for the memory bar."

I already answered that question in question 3

Pretorian
February 27th, 2010, 05:28 PM

I already answered that question in question 3

Oh, my mistake :D'oh!:
Thank you very much Mr GRiM, I'm changing the settings right now and I'll let you know if I need more help. But I doubt that I'll need.
Thanks for helping! ;)

Mr GRiM
February 27th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Your welcome and if you want to post your theme when your done feel free to do so. :)

Pretorian
February 27th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Your welcome and if you want to post your theme when your done feel free to do so. :)
Well, about that I'll have to ask you first if I'm allowed to modify one of your themes (Midnight or Basic Black) and if I am, after I'm done changing some stuff I will post it here giving you the credit for it.
I don't see my role as long as I will use your theme and your advices in modifying it. All the credit and praises should go to you ;)

Pretorian
March 1st, 2010, 12:48 PM
New questions... :(
In 3.jpg:
1. The background color and the color of the font. (you explained that here: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=709 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=709) but it doesn't work for me!) :(

In 2.jpg
1. I would also like to know how to change the color for a selected/hot item in Windows explorer in the right window or the list items window...
2. The background color for preview window in the right side in Windows Explorer and for that vertical separator.
3. How can I modify the color of the vertical separator between tree view and list items in Windows Explorer.
4. Glow effect in the address bar and search bar in Windows Explorer.

In 1.jpg
1. How do I modify the background color of the search box and most important: the color of the font in the search box
2. The color of that black font
3. The background and the color of the font in the notify box.
4. The color/image for the menu.

Mr GRiM
March 2nd, 2010, 12:02 PM
In 3.jpg:
1. The background color and the color of the font. (you explained that here: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=709 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=709) but it doesn't work for me!) :(

In 2.jpg
1. I would also like to know how to change the color for a selected/hot item in Windows explorer in the right window or the list items window...

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ListView > ListItem
Explorer & Shell > Explorer > ListView > ListItem
Explorer & Shell > Explorer > TreeView > TreeItem

2. The background color for preview window in the right side in Windows Explorer and for that vertical separator.

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > ReadingPane > Background

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > PreviewPane > <4>

3. How can I modify the color of the vertical separator between tree view and list items in Windows Explorer.

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > PreviewPane > <3>

4. Glow effect in the address bar and search bar in Windows Explorer.

Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Colors (Globals) >TextGlowSize:Int

In 1.jpg
1. How do I modify the background color of the search box and most important: the color of the font in the search box

Address, Breadcrumb & Search > Search > SearchBox > Basic > Normal > Active > <1>
Address, Breadcrumb & Search > Search > Edit > SearchEdit > TextBox > Normal Text

2. The color of that black font

Sorry I don't know about that one.

3. The background and the color of the font in the notify box.

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Tooltip > Standard > Image
Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Tooltip > Standard > TextColor:Color

4. The color/image for the menu.[/quote]

Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > Media > Background

Pretorian
March 2nd, 2010, 05:02 PM
These are for WSB 1.5 (I guess) and I use WSB 1.4 but, thank you!

Pretorian
March 6th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Does anyone know how can I change the color of the minimized windows on taskbar?
I'm interested to change their hot color... like when you have an instant messaging window which is minimized and receive a message.

EDIT:Also I have this problem when I hoover with my mouse over Avira's detections... The text color is black and the background too...

Mr GRiM
March 6th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Does anyone know how can I change the color of the minimized windows on taskbar?
I'm interested to change their hot color... like when you have an instant messaging window which is minimized and receive a message.

EDIT:Also I have this problem when I hoover with my mouse over Avira's detections... The text color is black and the background too...

Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Basic > Taskbar > TaskItemButtom
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Basic > Taskbar > UncombinedTaskItemLeft
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Basic > Taskbar > UncombinedTaskItemCenter
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Basic > Taskbar > UncombinedTaskItemRight
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Basic > Taskbar > GroupImage
Windows 7 > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Basic > Taskbar > GroupImageHot

Not sure about the other problem you have as I only use Microsoft Security Esentials but you could try this one maybe.

Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > InfoText:Color

Pretorian
March 6th, 2010, 05:12 PM
thank you very much, Mark.