PDA

View Full Version : Make a exact copy of your W7 ??

rottweilerjocke
March 7th, 2010, 07:50 AM
Hi friends,,
I wonder if you can do a exact copy of your Windows 7 that are allready installed on your Pc, so all you have done themes, icones and all changes stay as they are, and then burn it to a dvd so if you installed that dvd(iso) it looks like that you have on your Pc now, with costumized taskbar start button,

hope your understand what i mean.. :idk:

Mr GRiM
March 7th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Yes you can do it but it's a bit complicated, you need to mount the actual disc image and then modify it then save it again as an ISO and there are a few different tools you need.

Here is a guide to make your own custom OS.

rottweilerjocke
March 7th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Thx man you are the hero,, i just hope i fix it,,

i will replay when im don

ShredDead
April 2nd, 2010, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the link been curious on how to do this myself.

GenePool
October 2nd, 2010, 06:42 AM
Great post, thanks heaps
:cool:

Letícia®
December 30th, 2011, 02:15 PM
thanks for the link "mr.grim" will be very useful / / thanks for sharing:girl:

DERWAISH
December 30th, 2011, 11:28 PM
THANKX MR GRIM FOR THIS USEFUL LINK

XXXxxxXXX
January 1st, 2012, 05:58 PM
I haven't yet tried it but this program http://www.rt7lite.com/downloads.html means it could do the same and I think it's much easier if the tool really does what the homepage says...

odinlives
January 1st, 2012, 09:27 PM
I haven't yet tried it but this program http://www.rt7lite.com/downloads.html means it could do the same and I think it's much easier if the tool really does what the homepage says... It definitely works mate. I have been using this program side by side with WAIK and Gimagex and been very successful in creating great OS's already customized.

gor17981
January 1st, 2012, 10:04 PM
It definitely works mate. I have been using this program side by side with WAIK and Gimagex and been very successful in creating great OS's already customized.

I can vouch for this too, its a great app :Smile:

Danice
March 4th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Yes you can do it but it's a bit complicated, you need to mount the actual disc image and then modify it then save it again as an ISO and there are a few different tools you need.

Here is a guide to make your own custom OS.

Wooot! Thanks Mr Grim!