PDA

View Full Version : 2 issues with taskbar...

sydtrakked
March 15th, 2010, 09:45 AM
I'm not sure why this is happening, but when I apply my theme my taskbar won't combine programs and the tray icons are all fuzzy. I can make the tray icons go back to normal by restarting explorer but idk whats up with the programs not combining... any ideas???

(and yes... i do have the right option selected in the properties)

any help would be great! thanks!

sydtrakked
March 17th, 2010, 04:45 AM
i found out why my labels weren't combining... for some reason that option was checked in 7 Taskbar Tweaker.

I still don't know why my system tray is blurry... now even if I restart explorer it doesn't fix it. in other themes its fine.

i attached some images comparing regular aero with my theme

Mr GRiM
March 21st, 2010, 12:06 PM
i found out why my labels weren't combining... for some reason that option was checked in 7 Taskbar Tweaker.

I still don't know why my system tray is blurry... now even if I restart explorer it doesn't fix it. in other themes its fine.

i attached some images comparing regular aero with my theme

Thats a bit strange, do you have any content margins set here?

Taskbar & System Tray > System Tray > Basic > Horizontal > TrayNotify > Background

If you like you can upload your theme for me and I will have a closer look at what might be a possible cause and let you know what I find.

sydtrakked
March 21st, 2010, 06:53 PM
nope... no margins set...

upload is here (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1320)

Mr GRiM
March 21st, 2010, 09:52 PM
OK I found your problem, you had this value set to 17 for the caption bar height and width and the default is 21, the lowest number you can set there is 18 without it making the system tray icons squashed.

Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > CaptionBarWidth:Size
Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > CaptionBarHeight:Size

sydtrakked
March 21st, 2010, 09:59 PM
sweet... will edit and repost theme v2.1....

thanks so much!

Mr GRiM
March 21st, 2010, 10:24 PM
No problem mate :)