:bulletgreen: Start Orb by Lefty
:bulletgreen: 3 Styles of System clock including 1 by Lefty
:bulletgreen: Icons for User, Computer and recycle bin
:bulletgreen: Eurostile and Microgramma Fonts
:bulletgreen: Shell32 replacement images for the Control panel panes
:bulletgreen: Log on pic

Theme Extras for those who have Theme Resource Changer installed:

:bulletgreen: Start Orb
:bulletgreen: Explorerframe back/forward, search etc.
:bulletgreen: shell32.dll images for control panel navigation panes

Tools:

:bulletred: UxStyle (to use custom themes without the need to patch system files)
:bulletred: Start Button Changer by Kishan Bagaria
:bulletred: Start Orbz Studio by Blizo
:bulletred: Windows Theme Installer by Kishan agaria
:bulletred: Win7 Logon background Changer
:bulletred: VistaGlazz

I have no problem if you would like to post this theme on your site, all I ask is if you would like to have this theme posted on your site please ask me for permission first and make sure you link back to this post for the download, thank you.

Update 09-01-2011: Updated theme and fixed a few bugs plus made it full compatible with theme Resource Changer (this Theme Installer only installs the theme and all other extras are still in links above.)

Erica
March 26th, 2010, 03:42 AM
Wow Mark Great Job very nice Thanks.

Mr GRiM
March 26th, 2010, 04:12 AM
Thanks Erica, I think this might be my best theme so far. :D

sydtrakked
March 26th, 2010, 07:06 AM
thanks man... its a work of art!

Mr GRiM
March 26th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Thanks sydtrakked, glad you like it :)

cloud7
March 26th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Nice job.

Mr GRiM
March 26th, 2010, 07:28 AM
Thank you Cloud7 :)

Dojomoto
March 26th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Bleh, sorry for the PM Mr Grim (newbie mistake!). I'll grab this new and improved zip you posted and see how I get on with this beautiful skin you've created. Thanks for all your effort on the great looking skin! If I could convince you to make it in lavender blue (light purplish) to replace the red bits, I'd be in heaven hehe. Thanks again !

krovachek
March 26th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Congratulation MrGRiM!

This is the Best Ever Win7 them that I've seen so far, but I have a quetion/ request to you: could you make a blu version too. I know you said no for a same question with the previous version but I thing I' not alone wit this request.

Thank you for this great work!!!

krovachek
March 26th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Congratulation MrGRiM!

This is the Best Ever Win7 theme that I've seen so far, but I have a quetion/ request to you: could you make a blue version too. I know you said "no" for a same question with the previous version but I thing I'm not alone wit this request.

(Sorry for my bad english and my fingers sometimes like a tiptoes.) :)

Mr GRiM
March 26th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Congratulation MrGRiM!

This is the Best Ever Win7 theme that I've seen so far, but I have a quetion/ request to you: could you make a blue version too. I know you said "no" for a same question with the previous version but I thing I'm not alone wit this request.

I will think about it but it is a good possibility ;)

Dalon
March 26th, 2010, 10:45 AM
thx very much M.GRIM. Another very good theme for enjoy. You are the best .... See you later :shock:

merlinsteffen
March 26th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Awesome, Mark, it is one of your best, thank you so much for sharing this with us !

krovachek
March 26th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Congratulation MrGRiM!

I will think about it but it is a good possibility ;)

Is it a good possibility for me or you?

plomo
March 26th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Congratulation MrGRiM u dman keep up

tutipa
March 26th, 2010, 12:59 PM
[attachment=1:1modhgvg]DeathStar.jpg[/attachment:1modhgvg]

con orgullo de presentar mi nuevo tema de la Muerte

El tema incluye:

:bulletgreen: Tema de la Muerte
:bulletgreen: Windows Media Player de la piel
:bulletgreen: Inicio Orb de Zurdo
:bulletgreen: 3 estilos de reloj del sistema incluyendo 1 de Zurdo
:bulletgreen: Iconos para el usuario, equipo y papelera de reciclaje
:bulletgreen: Eurostile y fuentes Microgramma
:bulletgreen: imágenes de sustitución Shell32 de los paneles del panel de control
:bulletgreen: Inicie sesión en pic

Tema Extras para aquellos que han instalado Hyperdesk:

:bulletgreen: Inicio Orb
:bulletgreen: Explorerframe atrás / adelante, de búsqueda, etc

Herramientas:

:bulletred: UxStyle (para usar temas personalizados sin necesidad de revisión de archivos de sistema)
:bulletred: Botón de Inicio Changer por Kishan Bagaria
:bulletred: Inicio Studio Orbz por Blizo
:bulletred: Tema del instalador de Windows por agaria Kishan
:bulletred: Win7 fondo de inicio de sesión Changer
:bulletred: VistaGlazz

[note2:1modhgvg] no tengo ningún problema si desea colocar este tema en su sitio, todo lo que pido es que si le gustarÃ*a tener este tema publicado en su sitio por favor me pida permiso primero y asegúrese de acoplamiento de nuevo a este puesto para la descarga, gracias. [/note2:1modhgvg]

me das permiso,te lo agradezco,muchas gracias

milijana
March 26th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Excellent theme.Thanks.

bond008
March 26th, 2010, 01:33 PM
great post nice 1 :cool:

budhaxx
March 26th, 2010, 01:45 PM
usually i am using your midnight nature ,but this is best of the best ,masterpiece.thank you very much for all sharing MASTER.! :cool:

Ladiesman69
March 26th, 2010, 03:32 PM
I Love This Theme,But,Which Cursor Set Would Go Well With This Theme?

danix24891
March 26th, 2010, 04:17 PM
nice job dude XD

rightspin
March 26th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Awesome theme, indeed. One of the best i've seen so far. A blue version would be even better though :)
Would be great if you found the time to make one, MrGrim.

Darth2010
March 26th, 2010, 05:58 PM
First dark theme I can use all the time....very nice!!!

TheDarkenedPoet
March 26th, 2010, 06:27 PM
I Know I am probably just being stupid but I can't see how to download this theme?

TheDarkenedPoet
March 26th, 2010, 06:29 PM
My bad nevermind, the site haddnt redered properly, its an awesome theme thanks Mr Grim

Mr GRiM
March 26th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Thanks everyone, I will make a blue version if I find the time or if someone else would like to have a go I don't mind.

sleeper
March 26th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Really want an blue version :)
But how to get those icons ??
btw. those 2 folders explorer.exe and explorerframe.dll they did not change the pictures
and how to use that Start Menu User Pic Frame ??

Mr GRiM
March 26th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Sorry but the icons are from the RedShift Skins Factory theme and are not included unfortunately. :sorry:

sydtrakked
March 26th, 2010, 10:02 PM
icons here :D (http://virtualcustoms.net/download/file.php?id=2606)

sleeper
March 26th, 2010, 10:57 PM
nice :)
now it just need with an installer just like those from "Custom Icons with install Script for Windows 7"

a1baller
March 27th, 2010, 01:53 PM
wow. amazing!!!!!!!

Mr GRiM
March 27th, 2010, 02:37 PM
I know that it was posted already but I made a blue version as well so I will post that as well.

here is a preview.

DanFriday
March 27th, 2010, 02:47 PM
It's a great theme but I can't get it to install properly. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f87/Danfriday/deA.jpg

lefty1981
March 27th, 2010, 03:22 PM
the version you have load is the version from sydtrakked and the folder have wrong names!
mr.grim make her own version,but i have named the other version into the right names!

X-ile
March 27th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Nice Job man, love your graphics bro.

Mr GRiM
March 27th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Thanks X-ile :)

DanFriday
March 27th, 2010, 04:59 PM
the version you have load is the version from sydtrakked and the folder have wrong names!
mr.grim make her own version,but i have named the other version into the right names!

I can't get that one installed either. Anyone able to tell me why???

lefty1981
March 27th, 2010, 05:28 PM
you must delete the old version and then replace the folders in windows/resources/themes!

Elmo56
March 27th, 2010, 05:36 PM
This theme looks AWESOME!..Nice work...thanks.

Elmo56
March 27th, 2010, 05:39 PM
This is such a great site...lot of talented people here with great themes etc,etc

Elmo56
March 27th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Sorry for posting so much but I had to throw another shout at you ...every time i look at this theme i like it more and more....SUPER JOB MATE!

DanFriday
March 27th, 2010, 05:59 PM
you must delete the old version and then replace the folders in windows/resources/themes!
I did that and I'm still having problems with it. Other themes install ok, but a few, like this one don't. Here is what I get:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f87/Danfriday/Untitled-9.jpg

mister_don
March 27th, 2010, 06:44 PM
thanks man
:cool:

Mr GRiM
March 28th, 2010, 04:48 AM
I did that and I'm still having problems with it. Other themes install ok, but a few, like this one don't. Here is what I get:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f87/Danfriday/Untitled-9.jpg

How have you put the theme in the theme folder, is it like this?

C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\DeathStar\DeathStar\DeathStar.msstyles

teetastic437
March 28th, 2010, 05:38 AM
One word: EPIC!!!... that is awesome

Mr GRiM
March 28th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Thanks TeeTastic :D

edrik
March 28th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Nice work Mark :D

i always loved your themes man they're all awesome :D

Mr GRiM
March 29th, 2010, 02:04 AM
Nice work Mark :D

i always loved your themes man they're all awesome :D

Thanks bud :cool:

alucard21
March 29th, 2010, 08:26 AM

TK14
March 29th, 2010, 05:01 PM
nice job m8

bond008
March 29th, 2010, 10:23 PM
nice very nice ty :-D

edrik
March 30th, 2010, 03:00 PM
awesome theme mark , congratulations ! , but i dont know how to change the panel control images , i have restorator , can you helpme? thx

First of all try creating a restore point just in-case something goes wrong..

After creating a restore point grab a copy of your shell32.dll from C:\Windows\System32 folder (if you have a 64-bit operating system grab a copy of shell32.dll from C:\Windows\SysWOW64 too.) and paste it on your desktop

Next, open the shell32.dll using Restorator and replace the following image files 632 633 634 635 after doing it save the shell32.dll on your desktop then take ownership of the shell32.dll from your system32 folder (as well as the shell32.dll from your sysWOW64 folder if you're running on a 64-bit operating system)

Then rename it to shell32.dll.old, after that copy the shell32.dll from your desktop and paste it on your system32 folder (and sysWOW64 folder if you're running on a 64-bit operating system)

Restart your PC and you're all set :)

Hope this helps :nervs:

edrik
March 30th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Mark can you do a DeathStar with a red glow text on the Bottom pane :P
just like the one from the DeathStar Blue theme

Mr GRiM
March 31st, 2010, 01:15 AM
Mark can you do a DeathStar with a red glow text on the Bottom pane :P
just like the one from the DeathStar Blue theme

Hows this one?

edrik
March 31st, 2010, 06:06 AM
It's perfect :cool:

imported_corek
April 6th, 2010, 03:47 AM
WOW!!!!! Awesome theme.

jsnx
April 6th, 2010, 05:03 AM
More amazing work by Mr GRiM to enhance my 7. This looks like my fav theme so far that you have created mate. Thanks heaps!

ankaku
April 7th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Awesome. Also, the .7z you put on mediafire is corrupted.

j3nov4
April 9th, 2010, 05:55 AM
Gezzzz, Finaly The Alien what I looking for, Thank U so much bro, keep making great one

imported_Zilla
April 12th, 2010, 07:52 AM
any chance you could share some of your desktop backgrounds?

Jellesmiecht
April 14th, 2010, 02:26 PM
uhm..well....no transparency? i have the full glass program already... or can I make it transparent myself in a really 'easy' way? :p

lefty1981
April 14th, 2010, 02:43 PM
with this here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1180 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1180)

greg0323
April 16th, 2010, 03:57 AM
Hi this is a cool theme. I can't figure out how to install the system clock included in your theme. Could you list me the steps or link me a thread that might explain the process. I've figured out how to change the control panel and the user frame.

Also another question, where and what would I change so the text box in ms word and also mozilla url box would display white instead of black?

Thanks, Greg

April 17th, 2010, 06:00 PM
This theme is perfect for me :f: Thx so much Mr GRiM!!!
gl, 121294

edrik
April 17th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Hi this is a cool theme. I can't figure out how to install the system clock included in your theme. Could you list me the steps or link me a thread that might explain the process. I've figured out how to change the control panel and the user frame.

Also another question, where and what would I change so the text box in ms word and also mozilla url box would display white instead of black?

Thanks, Greg

Hello Greg,

» First of all create a System Restore Point.. (http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/697-system-restore-point-create.html)

» Then head on to C:\Windows\System32 folder

» Take ownership (http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1911-take-ownership-shortcut.html) of the file "timedate.cpl" and rename it to "timedate.cpl.old"

» Move the modified timedate.cpl from the theme into C:\Windows\System32 folder..

NOTE

» If you are running a 64bit Operating System.. you have to do the same steps above on C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder :)

Hope This Helps,
Edrik

edrik
April 17th, 2010, 08:06 PM
with this here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1180 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1180)

Nice app there lefty :burns:

greg0323
April 20th, 2010, 01:40 AM

Thanks, Greg

Hello Greg,

» First of all create a System Restore Point.. (http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/697-system-restore-point-create.html)

» Then head on to C:\Windows\System32 folder

» Take ownership (http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1911-take-ownership-shortcut.html) of the file "timedate.cpl" and rename it to "timedate.cpl.old"

» Move the modified timedate.cpl from the theme into C:\Windows\System32 folder..

NOTE

» If you are running a 64bit Operating System.. you have to do the same steps above on C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder :)

Hope This Helps,
Edrik

Thanks very much for the info, It worked out great!

Greg

edrik
April 20th, 2010, 02:37 AM
I'm glad it worked out for you greg ;)

sprinttouch666
April 21st, 2010, 05:37 AM
hello, new to virtual customs and skinning windows 7. I've gone to the n00b page already and patched the three drivers and put this theme in the correct place (i think lol) but when i try to use the theme it shows up as solid black and not glossy or skinned correctly. sorry if i missed a step. hope somebody can help me out

edrik
April 21st, 2010, 08:01 AM
hello, new to virtual customs and skinning windows 7. I've gone to the n00b page already and patched the three drivers and put this theme in the correct place (i think lol) but when i try to use the theme it shows up as solid black and not glossy or skinned correctly. sorry if i missed a step. hope somebody can help me out

Could you post a screenshot of this :)

sprinttouch666
April 21st, 2010, 10:53 PM

ha sorry, guess i should have dont that originally.

edrik
April 22nd, 2010, 01:06 AM

Try installing uxcore and restart your PC ;)

sprinttouch666
April 22nd, 2010, 01:52 AM

I already had it installed. when i tried to uninstall it, it prompted me saying it could not uninstall because themeui.dll and uxtheme.dll had been modified. I opened Universal Theme Patcher and restored all the three dll files. i then uninstalled uxcore, restarted, installed uxcore, restarted and I'm still in the the same situation :roflmao:

I'm running 64 bit if that makes a difference (maybe i need to take ownership of some file?)

edrik
April 22nd, 2010, 02:23 AM

I already had it installed. when i tried to uninstall it, it prompted me saying it could not uninstall because themeui.dll and uxtheme.dll had been modified. I opened Universal Theme Patcher and restored all the three dll files. i then uninstalled uxcore, restarted, installed uxcore, restarted and I'm still in the the same situation :roflmao:

I'm running 64 bit if that makes a difference (maybe i need to take ownership of some file?)

Hello Sprinttouch666,

That's strange... maybe you can do this instead.

Try to open an elevated command prompt (type cmd in startmenu and right click, then run as administrator/ or type in cmd at start menu and press Ctrl+Shift + Enter) and then type in sfc /scannow (This command will immediately initiate the Windows File Protection service to scan all protected files and verify their integrity, replacing any files with which it finds a problem. In most cases change windows back to default settings)

Then install the uxcore ;)

sprinttouch666
April 22nd, 2010, 03:59 AM

Hello Sprinttouch666,

That's strange... maybe you can do this instead.

Try to open an elevated command prompt (type cmd in startmenu and right click, then run as administrator/ or type in cmd at start menu and press Ctrl+Shift + Enter) and then type in sfc /scannow (This command will immediately initiate the Windows File Protection service to scan all protected files and verify their integrity, replacing any files with which it finds a problem. In most cases change windows back to default settings)

Then install the uxcore ;)

wow, i was sure that was going to work, but unfortunately not. :cry: thank you very much for trying. is there a n00b thread or video tutorial i missed? (I've seen 1 guide in this forum)

fa1993
April 22nd, 2010, 03:23 PM
Hi MR.Grim can u make it to blue plzzz :f:

Infiltrator
April 25th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Awesome theme mate

tippyhamburg
April 27th, 2010, 09:12 PM
A very beautiful Style as I find. Are still beginner, and has all gotten, except with Internet Explorer a few buttons are up to now missing still. Large thanks. Is there installation here with you also Tutorials for Style…? :sorry: Sorry for my not perfect English!

IzaK
May 2nd, 2010, 09:39 AM
Hey. This is a really cool theme. All your themes are great! And thanx for sharing them! Well, I got a question. How do I install the Red Alien System Clock? :)

sailfast470
May 4th, 2010, 03:02 AM
Absolutely stunning. It is very well thought out and the detail is so rich. To think I almost went past it without looking.

One Issue; has anyone been able to devise a way to keep the original default colors for Microsoft Office (or at least Outlook). On all of the dark themes I have a problem reading my mail. I have tried the most direct route of trying the various radio buttons in the software interface - to no avail. Is there a way to force at least Outlook to retain the default background regardless of the theme? I do like the dark Themes immensely, but this is the fly in the ointment. I have many lite themes that are great as well, but I enjoy both types.

And one more thing - could you guys stop posting new Themes? I am turning into a Theme junky to the point I'll just toggle through them and marvel at them. I gots it bad, real bad ... :crazy:

Mr GRiM
May 7th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Absolutely stunning. It is very well thought out and the detail is so rich. To think I almost went past it without looking.

One Issue; has anyone been able to devise a way to keep the original default colors for Microsoft Office (or at least Outlook). On all of the dark themes I have a problem reading my mail. I have tried the most direct route of trying the various radio buttons in the software interface - to no avail. Is there a way to force at least Outlook to retain the default background regardless of the theme? I do like the dark Themes immensely, but this is the fly in the ointment. I have many lite themes that are great as well, but I enjoy both types.

And one more thing - could you guys stop posting new Themes? I am turning into a Theme junky to the point I'll just toggle through them and marvel at them. I gots it bad, real bad ... :crazy:

If you go to your advanced appearance setting in the color personalization menu you can change the window color and then save the changes, that will only work until you change the theme again and then you will need to set it again.

imported_Zilla
May 7th, 2010, 07:43 PM
How do I install the system clock icons? I had a friend who tried and was able to but had problems with his alienware mouse buttons changing the volume.

I know where to put timedate.cpl but where do i put the images?

Mr GRiM
May 8th, 2010, 12:28 PM
How do I install the system clock icons? I had a friend who tried and was able to but had problems with his alienware mouse buttons changing the volume.

I know where to put timedate.cpl but where do i put the images?

You don't put the images anywhere, they are just extras in case you want to modify them to make your own.

sailfast470
May 8th, 2010, 07:30 PM

If you go to your advanced appearance setting in the color personalization menu you can change the window color and then save the changes, that will only work until you change the theme again and then you will need to set it again.

Thanks - let us know if something more semi-permanent comes to mind. I do like to cycle through the different works of art the graphic artists have put out. I think Microsoft ought to be buying the various designs from this site. MS has a nice operating system, but the themes presented here would put the sizzle in their systems. That's why i contributed - but you deserve more. Best of luck if you pursue that avenue. :cool:

shussaku
May 10th, 2010, 05:14 AM
This is the Best Ever Win7 theme that I've seen so far
thx for sharing

Dlupo
May 12th, 2010, 06:07 PM
for x86 es compatible :( :sorry:

Mr GRiM
May 14th, 2010, 04:57 PM
for x86 es compatible :( :sorry:

Yes it should be fine on x86

davi22pd
May 14th, 2010, 05:05 PM
hi it's a very good theme... what i have to do to change the mediaplayer skin and the start menu user pic frame?

Dlupo
May 16th, 2010, 10:48 AM
I installed the theme but not I good eh tried other issues such as the Xtreme Network and I just worked perfectly and I have trouble with this blue :cry: gracias de antemano hermano :cool:

DeathStar failed :(
http://i42.tinypic.com/2dhs7ev.png

Xtreme red perfect ;)
http://i44.tinypic.com/1zwnktg.png

ChrizzMaster
May 31st, 2010, 04:11 PM
this is theme is realy cool ;) but the bibliothecas icons dont work :( and for what is shell32 replacement images?? the explorerframe.dll files dont work too. whats wrong..??!!??¿
sry for the many questions xD

lg

dogsay
June 3rd, 2010, 09:59 AM
goodddd

Kriss95
June 24th, 2010, 10:35 PM
thanks Mr. Grim! ;)

polgas_ian
June 25th, 2010, 02:48 AM
hey men nicetheme..thanks

Atza
June 25th, 2010, 01:39 PM
how to install this ??

Mr GRiM
June 25th, 2010, 01:45 PM
how to install this ??

Have a look at this tutorial http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/33198-Video-How-To-Patch-Windows-7-and-Apply-3rd-Party-Themes

breesus09
June 30th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Hey Grim, i was wondering if you could send me your System Properties orb? I've been looking all over for it and haven't been able to find it. Just the orb bmp is what i'm looking for if that's possible. Thanks

Mr GRiM
June 30th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Hey Grim, i was wondering if you could send me your System Properties orb? I've been looking all over for it and haven't been able to find it. Just the orb bmp is what i'm looking for if that's possible. Thanks

Here you go mate :)

33646 33647

breesus09
June 30th, 2010, 08:29 PM

Cpt.Zero
July 4th, 2010, 05:13 AM
i am new here but i can get along with the steps... i just cant change my start orb with the start button changer when i use the deathstar theme... also can get to install the explorer.exe and the explorerframe.exe. thanks bro. love your work here...

Cpt.Zero
July 4th, 2010, 03:52 PM
help my explorer.exe got messed up and i cant make windows repair thru my repair cd... i just change my explorerframe.exe in windows theme changer i guess and when i reboot,

i got an error that says "explorer.exe - application error ... the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). click OK to close the application."

Big V
July 4th, 2010, 04:33 PM
I had something similar happen to me. I had to boot into safemode with command promt and run system file checker sfc scannow\ and repair it that way. Then reboot and rerun universal theme patch. I don't know if this will work for you but it is an option you might try

Mr GRiM
July 4th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Sorry to hear that guys, I haven't tested those programs because I do all my mods the manual way, not sure what would have gone wrong with it either, maybe you used the wrong file or something, you could try doing it the manual way with Restorator and replace the files that way.

Cpt.Zero
July 4th, 2010, 11:57 PM
thanks big vit is not a

can you please tell what exactly the command?

i tried c:\windows\system32>scannow

but it is not a command.

even in safe mode the same error to the explorer.exe.

can anyone knows the the file command of the system restore?

Big V
July 5th, 2010, 01:37 AM
comand is ( sfc scannow\ ) dont forget the space between sfc and scannow i cant remember if it forwardslash or backslash at the end so if it doesn't work try the other

Mr GRiM
July 5th, 2010, 03:05 AM
It's sfc /scannow I believe and you need to do it in the elevated (Run As Administrator) command prompt

Cpt.Zero
July 5th, 2010, 03:18 AM
thanks big v and mr grim

i am trying it now and hopefully it will be ok...

mr grim how do you use the restorator? is that a program? can you help me with the theme deathstar red? thanks

love yer work man. keep it up...

Big V
July 5th, 2010, 05:20 AM
you can always type help in the command prompt box and it will show you all the option of the DOS menu and how to type it in

Mr GRiM
July 5th, 2010, 06:24 AM
thanks big v and mr grim

i am trying it now and hopefully it will be ok...

mr grim how do you use the restorator? is that a program? can you help me with the theme deathstar red? thanks

love yer work man. keep it up...

You can get restorator from here http://www.bome.com/products/restorator/downloads

You can use it to manually edit dll's and other system files

puskawolf
July 6th, 2010, 11:13 AM
how to change clock picture and start menu user frame? please help :(
Thanks a lot for this theme it's amazin' :D

Dlupo
July 9th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Please! :sorry:

DeathStar failed :(

Xtreme red perfect ;)

killerwatz
July 13th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Thanks again for an awesome post :cool:

inderjits
July 23rd, 2010, 11:22 AM
hi mark
i haven't used this theme yet but from the look of screenshot and your gallery this looks to be "the" best windows 7 theme ever.
God bless you
Chears!!!

ghost07
July 31st, 2010, 06:51 AM
Very good your work, but as I make the taskbar transparent display? :sorry:
also when I shut down or reset the cpu is I get the orb. What do I do?

Champion greetings

Kira-chan
August 24th, 2010, 05:03 AM
wow i really love this theme, i might use this theme on my laptop when i get it back. thanks for the epic theme, keep up the good work. :cool:

DinoF
August 24th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Mr. Grim could you mod when you get time control panel from this theme and convert to blue so i can just replace my from nuclear cause i think this one could fit much better...
thanks in advance :)

gizmo.89
September 8th, 2010, 01:32 AM
thank you grate work

tibroski
September 10th, 2010, 02:16 PM

tnx

The Barinade
October 3rd, 2010, 05:21 AM
Where are those icons for the drives and libraries from? They didn't come in the pack.

Mr GRiM
October 3rd, 2010, 06:46 AM
where did you get those other icons for the drives and librarys because they didnt come in the pack. plss reply i realy like those icons.thx :)

The Icons are my Fulll Glass Blue Icons, you can find thm in the icon section and they have also been packed for 7tsp and you can find them in the Fixit tools section

paradox200
October 3rd, 2010, 09:08 AM
CrC Error while unpacking.

C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in Theme Extras\VistaGlazzSetup.exe. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft.(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in Theme Extras\Win7LogonBackgroundChanger.exe. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft..(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in Theme Extras\Windows 7 Start Button Changer\Windows 7 Start Button Changer v 2.0.exe. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft..(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in Theme Extras\Windows Theme Installer\Windows Theme Installer v 1.1.exe. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft..(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in DeathStar Theme\DeathStar\DeathStar\Shell\NormalColor\shellstyle.dll. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft..(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in Theme Extras\Media Player Skin\wmploc_X64\wmploc.DLL. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft..(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in Theme Extras\Media P
layer Skin\wmploc_X86\wmploc.DLL. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft..(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: Fehler - Operation fehlgeschlagen Operation failed

I Wrote English error's behind the German Error.

Mr GRiM
October 3rd, 2010, 12:11 PM
CrC Error while unpacking.

C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in Theme Extras\VistaGlazzSetup.exe. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft.(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in Theme Extras\Win7LogonBackgroundChanger.exe. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft..(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in Theme Extras\Windows 7 Start Button Changer\Windows 7 Start Button Changer v 2.0.exe. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft..(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in Theme Extras\Windows Theme Installer\Windows Theme Installer v 1.1.exe. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft..(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in DeathStar Theme\DeathStar\DeathStar\Shell\NormalColor\shellstyle.dll. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft..(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in Theme Extras\Media Player Skin\wmploc_X64\wmploc.DLL. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft..(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: CRC-Fehler in Theme Extras\Media P
layer Skin\wmploc_X86\wmploc.DLL. Die Datei ist fehlerhaft..(File is Bugged)
! C:\Users\Paradox\Downloads\DeathStar.7z: Fehler - Operation fehlgeschlagen Operation failed

I Wrote English error's behind the German Error.

Are you using 7-zip to unpack it?

Maybe try downloading it again

paradox200
October 3rd, 2010, 04:25 PM
I used the Mirror, there is bugged. Now it works, i used 7z Nice Style, keep up the good work! I'm Searching after Star wars force unleashed 2 or Dragonball z Theme xD Fav Starwars force unlshed2 xD I love this lighing.

Abe
October 3rd, 2010, 06:18 PM
i have the same problem :S. How I can solve it?
and
you can make a guide for install this?
or who can help me?

imported_Zilla
October 9th, 2010, 03:32 PM
I did a complete install now most programs have this.

Fatal Error: Failed to load library shell32.dll

Mr GRiM
October 9th, 2010, 03:58 PM

Try restoring your shell32.dll back to your default one again and use the Theme Resource Changer in the first post and I will make you some images as png you can add to the theme folder instead.

Mr GRiM
October 9th, 2010, 04:38 PM

Here you just put the shell32.dll folder in the theme folder where the Deathstar.msstyles is and it will be the same as adding them to the real shell32.dll but without the errors.

imported_Zilla
October 9th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Thanks that worked Great! Still have a not genuine status though, might be when i patched files to use custom themes.

Mr GRiM
October 10th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Thanks that worked Great! Still have a not genuine status though, might be when i patched files to use custom themes.

OK glad that worked for you, I don't patch the dll's to use custom theme I use UxStyle which just runs as a service and that allows custom themes, I have been using it for over a year now and never had a problem with it.

KNiGHTWRiTAZ
October 10th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Looks sick Sir Grim, keep up the hard and dedicated work m8

Ridwan_Hanafi
October 13th, 2010, 11:21 AM
I'm newbie here... (Sorry my english is bad) :D
when i looked at ur new theme, i'm so excited.

But, when i downloaded it and looked at the file, there's to much folder, and i don't know how to use all of it...
I have tried to install it, but still can't... The result doesn't same with yours... huh... :idk:

Can u help me?? PLease.... :icon_cry2:

pnicks
October 13th, 2010, 12:10 PM
i tried putting the shell32.dll in the theme file folder but there where no changes made on it when i use the themes. i already used 7tsp, vista glazz and themeresourcechanger. can anyone help me with this? :idk:

Mr GRiM
October 13th, 2010, 01:34 PM
i tried putting the shell32.dll in the theme file folder but there where no changes made on it when i use the themes. i already used 7tsp, vista glazz and themeresourcechanger. can anyone help me with this? :idk:

Did you put it in the Deathstar Theme folder? it needs to be in the same folder as the Deathstar.msstyles, the extras will only work when they are in a folder with a running theme .msstyles

pnicks
October 14th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Did you put it in the Deathstar Theme folder? it needs to be in the same folder as the Deathstar.msstyles, the extras will only work when they are in a folder with a running theme .msstyles

yes sir i had tried that already but it doesnt work.. i also tried putting every resource that came up with the other themes that i have but this also doesnt work.. i dont want to resort in running the recovery if its posible.. :sorry: can you help me with it? :cry:

THANKS A LOT MR.GRIM

Mr GRiM
October 15th, 2010, 10:43 AM

yes sir i had tried that already but it doesnt work.. i also tried putting every resource that came up with the other themes that i have but this also doesnt work.. i dont want to resort in running the recovery if its posible.. :sorry: can you help me with it? :cry:

THANKS A LOT MR.GRIM[/quote]

Are using the system files to put in there or the folders with the same name?

pnicks
October 15th, 2010, 01:38 PM
yes sir.. i put the dll file into this c:windows/resources/themes/deathstar/deathstar/en-US.

Mr GRiM
October 15th, 2010, 06:55 PM
yes sir.. i put the dll file into this c:windows/resources/themes/deathstar/deathstar/en-US.

OK your doing it all wrong then, what you need to do is put the folders named shell32.dll, explorer.exe and explorerframe.dll in the Deathstar theme folder, the one where the deathstar.msstyles file is, so it's the folders with those name I am talking about not the system files, the folders just contain the images that you would find in those system files and they are png images, not bitmaps.

Install the test theme, Black Aero, here and have a look in the theme folder and you will see what I mean. http://www.mediafire.com/?4su53o79wv15e7s

there is some more info here as well if you still have any problems http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30902-Theme-Resource-Changer-no-more-dll-editing..

pnicks
October 16th, 2010, 10:29 AM
got it working now Mr. Grimm... :cool:
thanks a lot.. hope to learn how to make cool theme also.. :D

migi82196
October 19th, 2010, 07:10 AM
I downloaded the mediafire mirror..
but when i extract it.. "error"?
Some files are broken :gun:

Mr GRiM
October 19th, 2010, 11:00 AM

Yeah you get that sometimes with mediafire but if you download it again it's usually fine.

migi82196
October 20th, 2010, 12:30 PM

Yeah you get that sometimes with mediafire but if you download it again it's usually fine.

Hey man.
i Tried to Re-DL it from mediafire.
Still.. Winrar said Error file.
Same with 7-zip
im using windows 7 ultimate x86

_Deano_
October 20th, 2010, 04:43 PM
can this be installed using the 7tsp program

donjaro
October 25th, 2010, 04:47 AM
Hej super theme :D

Thank you very much

My favorite ;)

Mr.Error
October 28th, 2010, 07:18 PM
i like this...thx bro..

Mr.Error
October 28th, 2010, 07:21 PM
i like this...thx bro..

calmsoul
November 26th, 2010, 02:48 PM
The theme is very beautiful, thank you! :peace:

cobrabravo
December 5th, 2010, 12:24 PM
nice,thank

Nino
December 16th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Grazie :smile:

mor55
December 16th, 2010, 05:35 PM
very nice Thanks

Hannibal001
January 1st, 2011, 02:21 PM
Thanks, looks sweet as I have come to expect from Mr. Grimm. Love your work my friend :happy: !!!!

imported_Zilla
January 7th, 2011, 03:17 AM
Now when i Change Media Player Skin, I get this message.

Windows Media Player
The file wmploc.dll has version of 12.0.7600.16415 where 12.0.7600.16667 was expected. :sigh:

Mr GRiM
January 7th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Now when i Change Media Player Skin, I get this message.

Windows Media Player
The file wmploc.dll has version of 12.0.7600.16415 where 12.0.7600.16667 was expected. :sigh:

Sorry the version number was changed after a windows update, you can simply open the wimploc.dll with Restorator or Reshacker and change it to the correct version number and it will work fine.

Danny830x
January 7th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Hey,

I downloaded this theme today and after a while I think I have taken advantage of most of the features. One thing that bothers me however is in a few programs i run, the backgrounds of my chat boxes alternate their color.

Like so:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/Danny830x/Alternating.jpg

This is obviously from the way that the DeathStar changed the fonts, but is there a way to change that back without the mod looking silly? My google chrome address bar is also like this (black background, darkish text.) However, I can live with that

Hitsugaya10
January 8th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Hi I'm a newbie here.. Thanks for this awesome theme man but I just have one question.. I can't make the start user pic frame work... Plus the icons on the lefthand side of the explorer windows are still the default ones.. Help pls 'cause I can't figure out what I could be doing wrong.. Thanks again! :peace:

Mr GRiM
January 8th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Hi I'm a newbie here.. Thanks for this awesome theme man but I just have one question.. I can't make the start user pic frame work... Plus the icons on the lefthand side of the explorer windows are still the default ones.. Help pls 'cause I can't figure out what I could be doing wrong.. Thanks again! :peace:

I made a new Theme installer that I updated in the first post, if you install that and also theme resource changer then you will not need to edit the system files for explorerframe, explorer or the shell32, only files you will still need to change are the timedate.cpl, wimploc.dll and any other files like that.

Mr GRiM
January 8th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Hey,

I downloaded this theme today and after a while I think I have taken advantage of most of the features. One thing that bothers me however is in a few programs i run, the backgrounds of my chat boxes alternate their color.

Like so:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/Danny830x/Alternating.jpg

This is obviously from the way that the DeathStar changed the fonts, but is there a way to change that back without the mod looking silly? My google chrome address bar is also like this (black background, darkish text.) However, I can live with that

Is this from the red version or blue version, looks like it's the blue one from the text colour, you can try to change the window colour in the advanced appearance settings in the colour personalization menu.

JoellyasaurusRex
January 13th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Okay Mr. Grim, as i asked of you on the last theme may you please explain it on this one as well? I looked at the tutorial someone else already posted on here and some others and I still havent gotten it quite right. I got the tool bar correct except the orb is the same (not an alienware head) and the files and folders are like my other theme (blade theme) the sounds and text is working, how i managed that to work reading all these tutorials, I have no idea. I downloaded the theme resource changer x64 and then after failed attempts i wanted to start new and uninstall everything Ive done for this theme but when i try to use the uninstaller for the changer it will not let me uninstall it. Also I couldnt get the 7tsp to recognize anything for this theme for me to install it that way. So I did the http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/33198-Video-How-To-Patch-Windows-7-and-Apply-3rd-Party-Themes in an earlier post, installed the patcher x64; downloaded a winrar program; patched the 3 files; From here I had to do things differently, I tried to unzip the files into (C:\Windows\Resources\Themes) but when I tried the winrar would show that all the files i tried to extract failed. Im so confused haha, but I guess thats my fault after looking at different ways to do this stuff and mixing it all up.

with the problem that i cant uninstall the resource changer what should i do?

darkanddown
February 6th, 2011, 09:04 AM
http://www.imagenerd.com/uploads/alien-1Mwtu.png

What am i doing wrong?

(I used the .exe installer)

Mr GRiM
February 6th, 2011, 10:32 AM
http://www.imagenerd.com/uploads/alien-1Mwtu.png

What am i doing wrong?

(I used the .exe installer)

Download and install UxStyle Core http://www.uxstyle.com/ then apply the theme again.

Abüminog
February 6th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Hi @ Mr.GRiM!
Super theme and everything is already built I like that.

birdman103
February 12th, 2011, 08:13 PM
new at this...ummm where to put the media player files and the clock files? please

Mr GRiM
February 13th, 2011, 02:03 AM
new at this...ummm where to put the media player files and the clock files? please

They go in your system32 folder, you need to take ownership of the original files and rename them .bak and then paste the new files in there, when your done restart explorer to take effect.

birdman103
February 13th, 2011, 07:30 PM
thanks very much and UxStyle says my subsystem has been tampered with UxStyle requires these files before i can continue....don't even kno how to take ownership of the file don't even know what that means.....lol

birdman103
February 13th, 2011, 07:40 PM
lol don't even understand what that means jus glimpse the file loved it and actually need a full tutorial steps on everything....don wanna bother or waste your time but really would appreciate if i could get a step by step instructions please.

hakkai_10
March 9th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Hi! I'm new here, and was really interested in the Death Star Theme... I'm not sure what I did wrong, but after I installed it and seemed to got it working, there are sone problems I came across...

My Start menu is actually missing the Search Area - it's not visible, but whenever I type letters for search, it yeilds results... It doesn't seem to be a problem with my windows, because when I switch to other themes, it re-appears. Only the Dark Star theme seems to make the text and the search bar invisible. All the other menus, icons, and texts work fine, it's just that part below the "All programs" button that's missing from view.

Also, I'm not sure if it's included in the packs, but how do you change the rest of the icons and where do I get it?

Thank you so much. By the way, this is a great theme, and I love it! I just need a little help so I can make this look the way your samples do...

More power to your website! :)

Mr GRiM
March 10th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Hi! I'm new here, and was really interested in the Death Star Theme... I'm not sure what I did wrong, but after I installed it and seemed to got it working, there are sone problems I came across...

My Start menu is actually missing the Search Area - it's not visible, but whenever I type letters for search, it yeilds results... It doesn't seem to be a problem with my windows, because when I switch to other themes, it re-appears. Only the Dark Star theme seems to make the text and the search bar invisible. All the other menus, icons, and texts work fine, it's just that part below the "All programs" button that's missing from view.

Also, I'm not sure if it's included in the packs, but how do you change the rest of the icons and where do I get it?

Thank you so much. By the way, this is a great theme, and I love it! I just need a little help so I can make this look the way your samples do...

More power to your website! :)

Thanks, I did that as a feature on the updated style, it's only like that in the exe installer, if you install the older theme it still has the search bar

quakze
April 3rd, 2011, 12:10 PM
Thanks

ilovegm
April 30th, 2011, 10:12 PM
The window media player says that the version of wmploc.dll is wrong, how do i solve this?

Mr GRiM
May 1st, 2011, 03:32 PM
The window media player says that the version of wmploc.dll is wrong, how do i solve this?

OK that's because there has been some updates that has changed the version number, for now if you want to use it you can just edit the version number using a resource hacker like Restorator, I will look at updating all of the media player skins for my themes and making them usable with 7tsp.

ilovegm
May 2nd, 2011, 02:57 PM
Ah, I see...

Thanks for the quick reply

I'm thoroughly loving this theme :D

ilovegm
May 2nd, 2011, 04:43 PM
OMG...

I forgot to replace a shell 32 file, restarted, and system error.
Used system repair and windows is able to work again but my taskbar and many other interfaces are permanently stuck at win98 look

HELP

Big V
May 2nd, 2011, 09:39 PM
More than likely when you repaired your system it did a sfc scan and killed your patch to wear 3rd party themes. Try repatching your system files

T0xiC~Binary
May 3rd, 2011, 07:21 AM
Just joined not to long ago and i have to say you have a gift ty :greedy:

MRCAir
June 1st, 2011, 04:48 PM
thx greate theme

pitlord07
June 2nd, 2011, 01:19 PM
The icons didn't change, the search bar in the start button is missing.
the blue one for me works fine, but i really like the red one better. what can I do?
by the way, the icons didn't change for the blue one too.

and how do you install the clock?

jiongkkk
June 3rd, 2011, 12:57 PM
very beautiful I like it very much ! :cool:

keiro
June 11th, 2011, 07:29 PM
:loving: super thème, merci

answer35
June 25th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Hey really good job for this theme but i have a question. How can I have a white page with WORD, office programs and all that kind ?

HaCkthEplAneT
June 25th, 2011, 01:15 AM
Hey really good job for this theme but i have a question. How can I have a white page with WORD, office programs and all that kind ?

In Word 2007 or 2010 page layout > page color > choose whatever color you wish :smile:

answer35
June 25th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Okay thanks man but can i save the color ? Because everytime I launch it the page is black/grey.

crudelis
July 7th, 2011, 07:04 PM
PLS i wana put all the icons but i dont find.
Just some icons install

PLS FULL ICONs PAKCK for files, folders, dll, exe etc...PLS PLS!!

thanks for this amazing theme!!!

leran20
July 15th, 2011, 03:43 PM
really awesomee thank you for these wonderful making :)
very nice! :cheeky:

ytreza2011
July 22nd, 2011, 11:57 AM
Hi Mr GRIM,

I was wondering if you would be able to make a DeathStar 7tsp pack.
This would make my life much easier to modify my grand-children's computer themes to the DeathStar theme they love so much.

Thank you.

Mr GRiM
July 22nd, 2011, 04:30 PM
Hi Mr GRIM,

This would make my life much easier to modify my grand-children's computer themes to the DeathStar theme they love so much.

Thank you.
Yeah no worries I will make one up when I have some free time :smile:

ytreza2011
July 22nd, 2011, 06:14 PM
Hi Mr GRIM,

Thank you.
Yeah no worries I will make one up when I have some free time :smile:

Thank you very much, on behalf of me and the grand-children. :happy:
We are looking forward to download and install your:
Beautiful, delightful, fantastic, glorious, magical, marvelous, splendid,wonderful theme. :loving:

JokeStar
July 22nd, 2011, 07:53 PM
This is just what I'm looking for Sir.............Building a custom Coolermaster Storm Scout rig....black and red theme.http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo289/Trak186/Smilies/2a524899.gif

eBatuRab
July 24th, 2011, 07:28 AM
liked it very much, thank you.

Flame001
July 24th, 2011, 05:11 PM
How to install this sir?

pls help me.. D:

Hounddog
July 25th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Great job

kikisan77
July 26th, 2011, 11:18 AM
wow this is awesome thank you :cheeky:

kapetao
August 3rd, 2011, 08:42 AM
Nice job.cool..... :smile:

Manuel Castrejon
September 1st, 2011, 12:36 AM
Wow Grim, this is sooo sick man. Awsome Job. Im soo enjoying it.:money:

sander407
September 13th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Great theme but for 1 reason my icons wont change to black/red only my desktop recicle bin and network icons are changed what to do now??

NAHOM
September 13th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Amazing theme of great artist. Thank you Mr grim:Smile:

synderella
October 27th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Not sure about anyone else but I myself am having some problems trying to get this installed properly. I did one by Pauliewog successfully before so I know these can work on my system - just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. =[

HaCkthEplAneT
October 27th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Not sure about anyone else but I myself am having some problems trying to get this installed properly. I did one by Pauliewog successfully before so I know these can work on my system - just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. =[

well maybe you could let us know what you have done or haven't done for that matter. but to get the basics of the theme installed copy the Deathstar folder and Deathstar .theme file to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\

Then choose the theme from the personalization menu.

synderella
October 27th, 2011, 04:50 PM
I am new at this kinda thing anyways so I will list as specific as I can.
Downloaded 'Deathstar' from the link that was provided via Mediafire.
Tried to Extract to Deathstar.
Folder appeared, both as DeathStar & DeathStar_Installer
Went into DeathStar folder, double clicked DeathStar Theme folder
I see now the Windows Theme file for DeathStar but unsure how to fully and properly install it.

Mr GRiM
October 27th, 2011, 06:32 PM
download the file from the site called DeathStar_Installer.exe the one right at the bottom, make sure you have used Universal theme Patcher to patch your system files then run the installer and the theme will be applied.

luketanti
November 5th, 2011, 11:19 AM
I am trying to change the start orb from the alien head to another. I am using the provided program but when I set a new one it only appears for 3 seconds and then the alien head appears again. How can I set another orb??
Thanks

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
November 5th, 2011, 12:21 PM
I am trying to change the start orb from the alien head to another. I am using the provided program but when I set a new one it only appears for 3 seconds and then the alien head appears again. How can I set another orb??
Thanks
please,download and install this Start Orb application
(application for easy use)
and your problem will be solved
here are official Virtual Customs Start Orbs thread
you can download some nice custom start orbs here
http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/824-Start-Buttons-Orbs

Windows 7 Start Orb Changer v4

[/URL] (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=47413&d=1316585287)http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=47413&d=1316585287 (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=47413&d=1316585287)
(http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=40155&d=1294629911)http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=40155&d=1294629911 (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=40155&d=1294629911)
http://virtualcustoms.net/images/Forum_Pics/download.png (http://virtualcustoms.net/images/Forum_Pics/download.png)
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/32210-Windows-7-Start-Orb-Changer-v4
[URL="http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506"] (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506)http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506 (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506)

luketanti
November 5th, 2011, 12:45 PM
It is still reverting back to the alien head. What can I do?

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
November 5th, 2011, 01:10 PM
It is still reverting back to the alien head. What can I do?
please capture your desktop and add here your picture as attachment

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
November 5th, 2011, 01:35 PM
or you use team viewer?
I can help you with using this application and i can replace all files for you,If you would like:Smile:

Mr GRiM
November 5th, 2011, 02:16 PM
You need to rename or remove the explorer.exe folder inside the theme folder C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\DeathStar\explorer.exe

Chewee
December 18th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Can't wait to try it out. Your work is always fully FAA certifiable, Thank-you Mr. Grim from the old gunny. :Smile:

wishmasterdjl
December 24th, 2011, 05:44 PM
thanks for a great theme but i am wondering how do i change the system clock to the blue one and how to change the media player skin

Letícia®
December 25th, 2011, 11:27 AM
I loved it very good work / / thanks:love::girl:

Project118
December 25th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Wow these are really nice! I can say that you are the best theme creator ever!lol I don't think anyone could beat you in a contest lol!

Alchemist
July 27th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Muito Bom .

Translation = Very Good.

Please post in English Only

pena
August 3rd, 2012, 04:38 PM
i dont get file icons or w/e they are but i mean like all those icons like for mp3 file for folder and those i still got my old one and my comp says your installers are corrupted but love the theme anyways great job:happy:

Jediou71
December 25th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Merci

PKoochie1
January 9th, 2013, 08:34 PM
:happy:U r the best. Awesome keep up the great work. Thank You.

Robbo
May 8th, 2015, 03:18 PM
Awesome theme Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) many thanks to you.

ASTIGthelegend
May 9th, 2015, 11:35 AM
nice themes,,thanks for sharing MrGrim:happy:

mikeAH
May 9th, 2015, 02:10 PM
Very nice theme Mr. Grim thanks very much for sharing.

mhmdmomni
October 9th, 2015, 01:51 AM
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu