:bulletgreen: Start Orb by Lefty
:bulletgreen: 2 Styles of System clock including 1 by Lefty
:bulletgreen: Icons for User, Computer and recycle bin
:bulletgreen: Eurostile and Microgramma Fonts
:bulletgreen: Shell32 replacement images for the Control panel panes
:bulletgreen: Log on pic

Theme Extras for those who have Theme Resource Changer installed:

:bulletgreen: Start Orb
:bulletgreen: Explorerframe back/forward, search etc.

Tools:

:bulletred: UxStyle (to use custom themes without the need to patch system files)
:bulletred: Start Button Changer by Kishan Bagaria
:bulletred: Start Orbz Studio by Blizo
:bulletred: Windows Theme Installer by Kishan agaria
:bulletred: Win7 Logon background Changer
:bulletred: VistaGlazz

I have no problem if you would like to post this theme on your site, all I ask is if you would like to have this theme posted on your site please ask me for permission first and make sure you link back to this post for the download, thank you.

Download

7tsp DeathStar Blue Theme Pack

If your using X86 and having problems with white boxes please download this updated version

Very Important!!!

You must enable the use of custom themes by either patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher or use UxStyle Core which runs as a service, either way will have the same result but UxStyle Core does not change any system files and is also update proof.

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/29058-Universal-ThemePatcher-by-SumoSoft

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/31514-Uxstyle-Core-Theme-Patcher-0.2.1.1.1

mansrm81
March 28th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Nice great job :D

opalo153
March 29th, 2010, 12:25 AM
hmmm? I thought sydratekkd made this?

Mr GRiM
March 29th, 2010, 12:48 AM
Yeah he did but I already started on one too so I thought I might as well release it anyway, plus he used a different shade of blue so now you have 2 versions to choose from.

Dalon
March 29th, 2010, 04:58 AM
Hey Mark you pamper your fan members... Thx for your good job. Isaid and repeat you are the Einstein of informatique......

"It is not because of the Earth' attraction that people fall ......in love!"

Albert Einstein

:cool:

oycyll
March 29th, 2010, 05:28 AM

cloud7
March 29th, 2010, 05:41 AM
Thanks

Mr GRiM
March 29th, 2010, 05:49 AM
Thanks guys, glad you like it.

March 29th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Hey Mark, very great work mate, I love these themes [red and blue].
But I have a problem in 32 bit Windows.[blue version] See screenshots.
I hope that will fix it.

Mr GRiM
March 29th, 2010, 08:50 AM
I hope that will fix it.

Sorry mate I should have tested it on x86, it was because I did some edits using Restorator instead of doing it through Windows Style Builder, I will fix those up for you and upload a fixed one soon, if you find anything else please let me know.

March 29th, 2010, 10:37 AM
I hope that will fix it.

Sorry mate I should have tested it on x86, it was because I did some edits using Restorator instead of doing it through Windows Style Builder, I will fix those up for you and upload a fixed one soon, if you find anything else please let me know.

Thanks Mark, to fix these problems, now not detect any other. Very well done. :cool:

Mr GRiM
March 29th, 2010, 11:14 AM
First post updated now ;)

Mr GRiM
March 29th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Sorry Guys I accidentally uploaded the red Deathstar theme instead of the blue one, fixed now though. :D'oh!:

lefty1981
March 29th, 2010, 03:13 PM
have make my included clock in blue!^^

bond008
March 29th, 2010, 10:18 PM
cheers mates :cool:

sleeper
March 29th, 2010, 11:57 PM
I really wonna know how to get to use those explorer.exe and explorerframe.dll folders inside that theme ???
Running W7 64Bit
Just gonna upload an pic so u can see that its still normal and not changing + How to change Start Menu User Pic Frame
http://www.billedeupload.dk/upload/files/2010-03/a700df8a.png

Mr GRiM
March 30th, 2010, 01:43 AM
The start Button and eplorerframe buttons will only work with Hyperdesk installed unless you make them into bitmap images and then edit the explorerframe.dll in system32 and SysWOW64 if your using x64 usig Restorator and the start button need to be made into a bitmap as well and go in the explorer.exe in C:\Windows or use the start button creator and start button changer included with the theme.

The user pic frame also need to go in the explorer.exe and you will need a program like Restorator or Reshack to do it and before you can save your changes you will need to kill explorer.exe in the task manager and then save, then go to file on task manger, select new task and type explorer and press enter.

opalo153
March 30th, 2010, 01:46 AM
Mark whenever I apply the shell 32 images and put the timedate.cpl and change the user pic frame, my computer wont start explorer.exe so I have to system restore every time, i tried out each one seperately, and each one causes the same problem

sleeper
March 30th, 2010, 12:10 PM
The start Button and eplorerframe buttons will only work with Hyperdesk installed unless you make them into bitmap images and then edit the explorerframe.dll in system32 and SysWOW64 if your using x64 usig Restorator and the start button need to be made into a bitmap as well and go in the explorer.exe in C:\Windows or use the start button creator and start button changer included with the theme.

The user pic frame also need to go in the explorer.exe and you will need a program like Restorator or Reshack to do it and before you can save your changes you will need to kill explorer.exe in the task manager and then save, then go to file on task manger, select new task and type explorer and press enter.

The only prob i have is if i make em into bmp they are turning white in that background
So how to turn em into bmp perfectli ?

lefty1981
March 30th, 2010, 01:02 PM
have make the start-orb as bmp and now will make the explorer-frame!^^

lefty1981
March 30th, 2010, 01:17 PM
here the explorer.frame!^^

sleeper
March 30th, 2010, 01:22 PM
here the explorer.frame!^^
Niceli done :f:
I just use ResHack and tryed to make them my selv but after i put my files in they just diddent work -.- so thanks to u :)
PS. Do u know how to make em into internet explore also ?

Mr GRiM
March 30th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Nice work Lefty, thanks for doing those mate.

sleeper
March 30th, 2010, 01:38 PM
sorry i use firefox and the internet explorer are for me not interesting!
Okey :) But thanks again

lefty1981
March 30th, 2010, 01:47 PM
no problem!
why is mr.grim back? :D

sleeper
March 30th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Hey lefty1981 can i ask somting
as u can see i try to do it my selv and it works okey but when i try to roll my mouse over it there is somting that shut not be there
http://www.billedeupload.dk/upload/files/2010-03/69ec5845.png
i have uploaded the files so if u want to u can have a look and try to and see if u can fix it for me Please

lefty1981
March 30th, 2010, 02:53 PM
have fixed the problem!

opalo153
March 30th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Mark whenever I apply the shell 32 images and put the timedate.cpl and change the user pic frame, my computer wont start explorer.exe so I have to system restore every time, i tried out each one seperately, and each one causes the same problem
u have a solution for this Mr Grim?

Mr GRiM
March 31st, 2010, 01:18 AM
u have a solution for this Mr Grim?

Sorry Opalo I have no idea what your doing wrong :sorry:

opalo153
March 31st, 2010, 12:16 PM
ok did trouble shooting and got the explorer and wmploc to work... timedate.cpl and shell32 are giving me problems still....

lahercoll
March 31st, 2010, 12:54 PM
:cool: thank you very good theme bro... bye...

krovachek
March 31st, 2010, 01:48 PM
Thank You Mark! You heard our requests, thank you for it! :cool:

desolator4u
March 31st, 2010, 02:19 PM
Damn, this looks cool, and my laptop doesn't support Aero, so this theme is extra enticing to me, but I don't know where to start in terms of getting this thing working properly. Here are my problems:

1) The Start Orb, I used the StartOrb app, the Alienware icons are in *.bmp format, but the app only supports *.png. I changed the Alienware extension to *.png and I got an error in the app that it failed to load the image to my collection, I got the same error when I tried all three of the other Start Orb images in the Explorer.exe folder.
2) The Themes Installer app, it won't install the theme because it is asking for a *.msstyles file (which I saw somewhere in the theme's folder)
3) I cannot install the Explorer.exe or ExplorerFrame.dll with the Themes Installer app because they are folders, not files.

I'm using Win7 Ultimate 32Bit with Aero disabled.

~Des

Mr GRiM
March 31st, 2010, 02:38 PM
The Extras in the themes folder like the explorer.exe and explorerframe.dll folders are only for people who have Hyperdesk installed already and can take advantage of them being applied with the theme, if you want them to use without it then have a look on the previous page and you should see the ones that Lefty posted and those can be used with the theme installer.

I have just got lazy since installing Hyperdesk, it's great that I can now change themes whenever I like and have all those extras changed with the theme automatically and without needing them to be Bitmaps is even better as I prefer working with png's over Bitmaps, I just wish I could make a program that let people use the extras without having to have Hyperdesk installed.

opalo153
March 31st, 2010, 02:48 PM
Sooo like u know the user pic frame u gave in the other thread, would I just make that as a png and post it in that folder?
and how do I change my start orb now?

desolator4u
March 31st, 2010, 03:23 PM
Okay, well I went googling for Hyperdesk, apparently it costs money. Is sit possible to only get Hyperdesk without any themes, then use your custom theme with it? And is it something that has to be constantly running in the background, like Windows Blinds? My laptop is slow and it may hinder my performance too much.

@opalo153
In the folder called Theme Extras, look for another folder called Windows 7 Start Button Changer, open that and run Windows 7 Start Button Changer v 2.0.exe, should be straight forward from there. In that same folder, there is another one called 10 Sample Orbs, just browse to it with the app, and you can easily change the StartOrbs

~Des

Mr GRiM
March 31st, 2010, 03:36 PM
Sooo like u know the user pic frame u gave in the other thread, would I just make that as a png and post it in that folder?
and how do I change my start orb now?

Just rename the user pic frame png to 7013 I think it is and then put it in the explorer.exe folder in the the themes folder and it will change with the theme the same as the start button and explorer buttons do and if you want another start button you can either make one as a png to put in that folder or remove the ones in that folder and then your normal start button will be used instead.

krovachek
March 31st, 2010, 03:40 PM
Could you fix this problem? Sometimes I cannot read clearly the darkblue fonts. See the picture!

Mr GRiM
March 31st, 2010, 04:01 PM
Okay, well I went googling for Hyperdesk, apparently it costs money. Is sit possible to only get Hyperdesk without any themes, then use your custom theme with it? And is it something that has to be constantly running in the background, like Windows Blinds? My laptop is slow and it may hinder my performance too much.

@opalo153
In the folder called Theme Extras, look for another folder called Windows 7 Start Button Changer, open that and run Windows 7 Start Button Changer v 2.0.exe, should be straight forward from there. In that same folder, there is another one called 10 Sample Orbs, just browse to it with the app, and you can easily change the StartOrbs

~Des

As far as i know you have to get the whole theme, I don't think they wanted me to know that I can use their software to apply the extras on my own themes :p, as far as resources go I don't think it uses much at all and it should not impact your performance.

Mr GRiM
March 31st, 2010, 04:08 PM
Could you fix this problem? Sometimes I cannot read clearly the darkblue fonts. See the picture!

Sorry but I cant fix it, that text colour is set by the program not by my theme.

kissrocknroll
March 31st, 2010, 07:27 PM
Hello From Israel and thanks!!

Dave Senior
April 1st, 2010, 12:44 PM
Wicked theme,I can see a lot of hard work and thought has gone into making this
Nice 1 mate :cool:

imported_devereau
April 1st, 2010, 05:19 PM
Thank You Master Mr. Grim. This is another great, Awesome Theme !!!

muneem
April 1st, 2010, 11:54 PM
Look cool!
ThNnx yew :)

imported_corek
April 2nd, 2010, 06:11 AM
Great looking theme, I love the blue's... :-D

Infiltrator
April 3rd, 2010, 06:44 PM
Love the deathstar theme thanks Mr.Grim

momog007
April 4th, 2010, 06:13 PM
again a beautiful theme mr grim
looks like an original alienware theme :burns:

mexican
April 19th, 2010, 01:29 AM
hey grim can you make the theme with no user avatar on the start menu that way i have no avatar sticking out of the menu?

Mr GRiM
April 19th, 2010, 04:38 AM
Here is a small program that I just found that will remove the user picture from the start menu in one click, just put it in the startup folder in the start menu so it runs when windows starts up, if you want it to return again just delete the application.

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=245140

Source: http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/84917 ... _591921084 (http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/849176-remove-start-menu-user-picture/page__view__findpost__p__591921084)

evolutionyoshi
April 19th, 2010, 07:21 PM
how do i apply the media player skin?

Mr GRiM
April 19th, 2010, 09:38 PM
how do i apply the media player skin?

Take Ownership and Rename the original file .bak and then paste the new one in C:\Windows\System32 or SysWOW64 if your using x64

evolutionyoshi
April 21st, 2010, 04:09 PM
thank you so much i tried searching on google and couldnt find anything. to be honest i didnt think anyone would help from past experience with other boards. this place has very nice community.

Mr GRiM
April 22nd, 2010, 01:36 AM
thank you so much i tried searching on google and couldnt find anything. to be honest i didnt think anyone would help from past experience with other boards. this place has very nice community.

Your Welcome :)

Jirodyne
April 29th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Hello Mr. Grim. I hate to be a bother, but I seem to have one little problem with your theme. It's not a big one, but it is a little annoying at times. Basically, it's your clock. I have a 32 bit comp, and when I replace my timedate.cpl with yours, it changes the clock's looks down on the taskbar just fine. The problem is, when I click on it, it does nothing, it doesn't pop up with the calendar, the clock picture and letting me change the time. I CAN right click on it and adjust date/time or go through the control panel just fine. But basically, When you look at your top pic for this theme, that shows everything off. In the very bottom right hand corner just above the clock it shows the calender and stuff, that's what I can't access and I don't know why. I am sorry to bug you with my noobish questions of stupidity x.x but I just got Windows 7 the day before yesterday and your theme looked so awesome.

Mr GRiM
April 29th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Hello Mr. Grim. I hate to be a bother, but I seem to have one little problem with your theme. It's not a big one, but it is a little annoying at times. Basically, it's your clock. I have a 32 bit comp, and when I replace my timedate.cpl with yours, it changes the clock's looks down on the taskbar just fine. The problem is, when I click on it, it does nothing, it doesn't pop up with the calendar, the clock picture and letting me change the time. I CAN right click on it and adjust date/time or go through the control panel just fine. But basically, When you look at your top pic for this theme, that shows everything off. In the very bottom right hand corner just above the clock it shows the calender and stuff, that's what I can't access and I don't know why. I am sorry to bug you with my noobish questions of stupidity x.x but I just got Windows 7 the day before yesterday and your theme looked so awesome.

I am sorry for the confusion with this, the problem is that the timedate.cpl in the x64 folder is actually the x86 clock but on a x64 OS it will go in the SysWOW64 folder, for some reason Microsoft seems to want to confuse everyone with the name of this folder as it actually contains all the x86 system files and the system32 folder on a x64 OS contains all the x64 system files.

So in short use the timedate.cpl from the x64 folder for a x86 OS

Jirodyne
April 30th, 2010, 02:51 AM
I am sorry for the confusion with this, the problem is that the timedate.cpl in the x64 folder is actually the x86 clock but on a x64 OS it will go in the SysWOW64 folder, for some reason Microsoft seems to want to confuse everyone with the name of this folder as it actually contains all the x86 system files and the system32 folder on a x64 OS contains all the x64 system files.

So in short use the timedate.cpl from the x64 folder for a x86 OS

I am sorry again for my own stupidity, but that didn't seem to work. The one is the x86 folder, tho doesn't do anything when I click on the bar, still lets me right click adjust the time/date. However, when I use the one from the x64 folder, it won't let me. I think maybe I messed up a setting on my computer or something. When you click on the clock in the lower right of the taskbar, something is spose to pop up with a calender and the clock pic right? Could I maybe have changed a setting or something to break that by chance?

*edited 5-10 mins later* Umm.... Uhh... Right... I'm really really stupid. It seems I had everything right, I used the one in your x86 and it now works for my 32bit comp. It seems, cause I really am stupid, that the reason it wasn't popping up is because I didn't restart my comp.... So.... yeah.... *slams head onto desk* I'm such a lazy idiot.

portuguesevil
May 1st, 2010, 05:43 PM
OK, people... I really want this theme... But i'm new in this (desktop modding), and i figured it out a few things... I allready changed the orb, i have the WMP skin and the icons, and thewallpapers too... But i don't have a clue on how to change the the windows explorer windows layout/background with the fonts and everithing... Is there somewere in this forum a step by step tutorial to get the full Theme working? Or someone with the "know how" that could tell me how to do it? Please... Be patient with me.

Thanks in advance.

portuguesevil
May 1st, 2010, 05:44 PM
OK, people... I really want this theme... But i'm new in this (desktop modding), and i figured it out a few things... I allready changed the orb, i have the WMP skin and the icons, and thewallpapers too... But i don't have a clue on how to change the the windows explorer windows layout/background with the fonts and everithing... Is there somewere in this forum a step by step tutorial to get the full Theme working? Or someone with the "know how" that could tell me how to do it? Please... Be patient with me.

Thanks in advance.

osman_2626
May 1st, 2010, 10:12 PM
thanks very cool :cool:

breesus09
May 2nd, 2010, 12:13 AM
Love this theme, thanks Grim!

portuguesevil
May 2nd, 2010, 01:22 AM
I love it too... Can someone please tell me how do i apply it? In full? Please...

Thanks...

Xeroeth
May 2nd, 2010, 12:04 PM
My new nr. 1 - great job :cool:

RASTA_HOLIC
May 3rd, 2010, 11:23 AM
thanks a lot,..your the best..!!

mexican
May 12th, 2010, 02:31 AM
Here is a small program that I just found that will remove the user picture from the start menu in one click, just put it in the startup folder in the start menu so it runs when windows starts up, if you want it to return again just delete the application.

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=245140

Source: http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/84917 ... _591921084 (http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/849176-remove-start-menu-user-picture/page__view__findpost__p__591921084)
thanks sorry i took long to reply

TKBXPT
May 21st, 2010, 05:40 AM
Bajando... Para Probar.. que ondaaa

mikemo08
May 30th, 2010, 04:31 PM
hey man... i'm new to the site and i was just wondering... okay.. i'm not savy with design and all that good stuff on computers.. and i was just wondering how in the hell to get the entire dark star theme on my computer i looked over all the files and i got so confused and pissed off lol is there any links you can send me to to help

lefty1981
May 30th, 2010, 04:42 PM
have you patched your system-files before you install the theme?

please patch the files and then make a restart and now put the theme into the theme folder!^^

you can patch your files with this here:

lahercoll
May 31st, 2010, 08:39 AM
You are a teacher a spectacular topic thank you for the topic saludos.amigo not because already you do not do topics but we wait for other one you see the spectacular topics that always you do a greeting friend look after yourself ... bye from japon :party2: :cool:

Tieske
May 31st, 2010, 09:25 AM
Lol my computer got f*cked up with this theme. I only got a black screen...when rebooting it also stays black without booting windows :o.
Luckely i always make a backup so the problem solved very fast :)

Very nice them, hope i'll find the problem why i messed my computer.

emadel
May 31st, 2010, 10:32 AM
Lol my computer got f*cked up with this theme. I only got a black screen...when rebooting it also stays black without booting windows :o.

That happened to mee too when I forgot to patch the system files first....

Tieske
May 31st, 2010, 10:58 AM

That happened to mee too when I forgot to patch the system files first....

Those where already patched, i use other themes also.

I found the problem, now the theme is working properly. :)

grunt3
June 4th, 2010, 03:09 AM
Can you make the media player skins have solid black in Library mode? It is very hard to read with the gradient background. And the dark blue text in Library mode is very dark and hard to read.

dreamer567
June 4th, 2010, 05:53 AM
Very nice work, love the theme. :party2:

Thanks for sharing :-D

Lex_Luthor
June 7th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Thanks Mr.Grim for supplying us with this awesome theme. I got almost all of the them to work besides the clock. The clock is changed but the Alienware pic does not come up, it just remains the same as the old one. I restarted the comp a few times and tried putting both timedate.cpl files in both the system32 and sysWOW64 folders and still no luck with with clock. Is there something i can do to fix this?

*I edited it to include a pic of the problem

Mr GRiM
June 11th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Thanks Mr.Grim for supplying us with this awesome theme. I got almost all of the them to work besides the clock. The clock is changed but the Alienware pic does not come up, it just remains the same as the old one. I restarted the comp a few times and tried putting both timedate.cpl files in both the system32 and sysWOW64 folders and still no luck with with clock. Is there something i can do to fix this?

*I edited it to include a pic of the problem

Just make sure that both files were changed, make sure you rename the old files .bak before you replace them, if your not sure then check the properties tab to see if they are the same size.

Elmo56
June 16th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Great theme as usual mr grim.

tdhess15
July 2nd, 2010, 03:52 PM
very nice!! I'm dling and installing it now! :cool: :f:

killerwatz
July 13th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Thanks for this great share

Bobob
July 21st, 2010, 09:51 AM
Sorry if this is a noob question but i can't get my taskbar to segment like yours, i included a picture to show what i mean.
I have already patched UPX and restarted. Oh, and it is the same for your other themes too.

EDIT: If this is the wrong place, feel free to move my post.

lefty1981
July 21st, 2010, 10:39 AM
you must center the icons in the taskbar and then you have the effect!
here a tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-itJZccp5Yc

Bobob
July 22nd, 2010, 05:47 AM
Thankyou for the quick reply but i mean the segmenting between the system tray and the rest, for example, i've centered the icons and this is what i get
but in the screenshots of these themes there is a gap like the other file from a dark 7 ultimate screenshot
if that is what you mean then i apologise.

Mr GRiM
July 22nd, 2010, 06:16 AM
Thankyou for the quick reply but i mean the segmenting between the system tray and the rest, for example, i've centered the icons and this is what i get
but in the screenshots of these themes there is a gap like the other file from a dark 7 ultimate screenshot
if that is what you mean then i apologise.

you have to have your icons on always combine to have the middle bar like the screenshots

Bobob
July 22nd, 2010, 06:35 AM
THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!
lol I'm so dumb thanks :)
Oh, and thanks for the great themes!

dream_catcher
July 22nd, 2010, 06:07 PM
awesome man ;) Thank you very much...
you made a man extremely happy...you're the best might!

TeddyTimeXD
August 6th, 2010, 06:02 AM
super noob here but why will my Taskbar not change everything else does.

Mr GRiM
August 6th, 2010, 08:15 PM
super noob here but why will my Taskbar not change everything else does.

Can you post a screen of how it looks so I can help you better please?

TeddyTimeXD
August 9th, 2010, 03:52 AM
nevermind it changed just couldent tell had to shrink my icons but is there a detailed tutorial on how to get folder background images i cant find restorater and i got an edited explorer frame but all it did was mess up my computer had to do a system restore >.> thanks
Thanks a lot for all these great themes makes me happy to turn on my computer Virtual Customs For The Win

13ack.Stab
August 11th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Hey, guys.

I'm new here, and this is my first time trying to install a new theme.

That said, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Could somebody give me a walkthrough?

I ran the file patcher, but my OS files were already up-to-date.

Mr. Grim, you said that Hyperdesk will enable people to install themes such as this a few pages ago.

I have Hyperdesk - how do I add custom themes?

Thank you for your time,

-13ack.Stab

sandhthebull
August 12th, 2010, 02:56 AM
:cool: theme great work Mr. Grim

asianricky1
August 12th, 2010, 07:16 PM
hey deathblue im new here i wanna know how to change this desktop theme i just downloaded and the clock plz pm mi oh reply here ty :(

eVo
August 19th, 2010, 01:47 PM
nice theme

Milo
August 20th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Can you please help me out installing this theme??
I'm totally new to this kind of stuff and i have no idea how this works.

I tried installing the theme with Theme Installer, but when I try to load the Explorer.exe and the Explorer.dll (or something) it doesnt show anything in the map.
Can you please help me out? I really want this theme! :(

Thnx in advance.
Kind regards,

Milo.

Milo
August 22nd, 2010, 10:25 AM
Oke oke oke,, I'm halfway there...
BUT, I can't get the icons to work..

Can anyone help me?

SemiBruceLee
August 26th, 2010, 02:24 AM
Hello ,

How did you change your icon in the taskbar ?

dario
October 15th, 2010, 08:01 PM

abyssyml
November 18th, 2010, 03:37 AM
I am having a problem with my user icon. It does not display the icon, just the border can anyone please help. BTW I am using the theme resource editor.

http://cyberhax.info/user.gif

Mr GRiM
November 18th, 2010, 02:10 PM
I am having a problem with my user icon. It does not display the icon, just the border can anyone please help. by the way I am using the theme resource editor.

http://cyberhax.info/user.gif

Try this one, you need to have a transparent png to begin with, you can not simply convert a bitmap image.

Devonshire
December 19th, 2010, 08:12 PM
I downloaded the .7z file but the program does not recognize it

bgjerlow designs
December 19th, 2010, 08:20 PM
You will need either Winrar or 7zip to extract it

Download Winrar: http://rarlab.com/download.htm
Download 7zip: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Devonshire
December 19th, 2010, 08:54 PM

Download 7zip: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
but the file .7z does not loaded with Seven Theme Source Patcher?? How to install it?

bgjerlow designs
December 19th, 2010, 10:57 PM
[quote=Devonshire]I downloaded the .7z file but the program does not recognize it

Download 7zip: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html[/quote:]
but the file .7z does not loaded with Seven Theme Source Patcher?? How to install it?
Let me explain. a 7z is a file archive. It can contain any files, exe's, jpeg's, AVI's etc.
To access these file you open them with 7zip or winrar and unpack them to your desktop. Now you can access the files and install the 7tsp pack

Mr GRiM
December 20th, 2010, 04:25 AM

What program are you talking about, 7tsp or theme resource patcher?

Bele05
December 25th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Hi guys, relatively new to theme installing and stuff.

Currently, I run on deathstar RED and it is a beauty! My current system's an alienware m15x on a 64bit OS~

After about a month or so, I got bored of red and wanted this blue version, thing is when I install this theme it says something about the MSStyles folder not being the same. This never came out on deathstar red though.

Any help would be appreciated~! Thanks :D

Devonshire
December 26th, 2010, 12:15 AM
problem resolved
thanks for the help

Beastmaster
January 2nd, 2011, 05:35 PM
Deathstar Blue does not seem to open with the 7tsp app.

ivica
January 2nd, 2011, 07:28 PM

glmooreky
January 3rd, 2011, 11:21 AM
Been trying to get the "whole" theme pack installed for hours now. It does not install with 7tsp. So I had to unpack with winRar and do a manual install. Can only get the shell loaded, but not the media player, clock or any of the extras. Not really sure what to do with the .dll and the .cpl file to change the clock and media player skin, don't wanna mess up anything. Sooooooo....if anyone knows how to get this to work with 7tsp or even the manual install way, please share. Many of us aren't tech heads.

Mr GRiM
January 3rd, 2011, 12:40 PM
Been trying to get the "whole" theme pack installed for hours now. It does not install with 7tsp. So I had to unpack with winRar and do a manual install. Can only get the shell loaded, but not the media player, clock or any of the extras. Not really sure what to do with the .dll and the .cpl file to change the clock and media player skin, don't wanna mess up anything. Sooooooo....if anyone knows how to get this to work with 7tsp or even the manual install way, please share. Many of us aren't tech heads.

There is no 7tsp installer for this theme, the files require manual replacement, you will need to take ownership of the original files and rename them as .bak on the end and then past the new files in there, you will need to do a restart to take effect, there are also some programs around that make this process easier http://kishan-bagaria.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d344nf3

glmooreky
January 3rd, 2011, 07:55 PM

There is no 7tsp installer for this theme, the files require manual replacement, you will need to take ownership of the original files and rename them as .bak on the end and then past the new files in there, you will need to do a restart to take effect, there are also some programs around that make this process easier http://kishan-bagaria.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d344nf3

Yeah I attempted to do the media player file this afternoon. after renaming the original wmploc.dll, I copy and pasted the new dll. Tried to start media player and got an error saying it was the wrong version of the player lol. Think I'll just stick to making custom blackberry themes lol. TY for the info tho.

Mr GRiM
January 4th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Sorry about that I will make it into a 7tsp theme pack for you, the media player had it's version number changed after a windows update.

Mr GRiM
January 4th, 2011, 07:54 AM

Yeah I attempted to do the media player file this afternoon. after renaming the original wmploc.dll, I copy and pasted the new dll. Tried to start media player and got an error saying it was the wrong version of the player lol. Think I'll just stick to making custom blackberry themes lol. TY for the info tho.

7tsp theme pack is now available

glmooreky
January 5th, 2011, 06:58 AM

7tsp theme pack is now available

Thank You Very Much

crazytown
January 28th, 2011, 03:22 AM
how do u make the clock work? how do u install it?

luxorious
January 30th, 2011, 09:46 PM
can anyone help me? i can't instal it :|

Akim VF
February 27th, 2011, 07:45 AM
how to use it can someone telll

me newbie

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 27th, 2011, 11:42 AM
lol

ulquiraridley
March 14th, 2011, 01:17 AM
NICE THE THEME IS SO COOL, ITS RARE .

manascon
March 15th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the awesome theme..

But how do you change the windows media player skin?. cant seem to change it.

Joao40
March 22nd, 2011, 01:11 PM
Windows Defender Adware detected in this file.

Mr GRiM
March 22nd, 2011, 05:05 PM
Windows Defender Adware detected in this file.

There is no adware or anything malicious in the content of this file it is most likely a false positive from one of the extras like the startorbz studio or win 7 start button changer.

Joao40
March 22nd, 2011, 05:39 PM
Yes is the Studio Star Orbs or Vista Glazz.exe. It was also detected in two subjects of BBosa.

Joao40
March 22nd, 2011, 06:17 PM
Theme installed. I really enjoyed. Thanks.

ervano
April 29th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Thanks .. :cool:

fernandezereneo
May 13th, 2011, 04:34 PM
sir! gud day
sir i like your theme but it is not compatible on my system :crying: im using windows 7 starter 32bit
but this themes works on 64 bit :crying: :crying: sir i want to get that cool theme on my pc please teach me!!! :crying:

HaCkthEplAneT
May 13th, 2011, 05:03 PM
sir! gud day
sir i like your theme but it is not compatible on my system :crying: im using windows 7 starter 32bit
but this themes works on 64 bit :crying: :crying: sir i want to get that cool theme on my pc please teach me!!! :crying:

windows 7 starter edition does not support aero. this is why your having issues. you need home premium or higher for aero themes to properly work

kikisan77
July 26th, 2011, 06:47 PM
thanks God bless

rc1299
July 29th, 2011, 05:44 AM
Great job! Thanks.

alexmac31
August 16th, 2011, 04:25 PM
thank u mr grim.

snowcolt
August 17th, 2011, 07:53 PM
best theme ever!!! thanks

-NoLiMiTs-
September 11th, 2011, 08:47 AM
thank you this theme is hot! :happy:

NAHOM
September 11th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Excellent theme. thank you Mr grim: חיוך:

Letícia®
December 25th, 2011, 12:49 PM
clean and pleasant / / thanks:loving::girl::loving:

pijatron
January 4th, 2012, 06:27 AM
you wouldnt by any chance have a video tutorial on how to make themes as awsom as yours ??????????
couse dam mr grim..!!

jesher28
January 11th, 2012, 05:39 PM
thank u so much...

nakunoGamerTh
January 13th, 2012, 04:43 PM
thank you: Peace :: Peace :

kmack
February 7th, 2012, 11:18 PM

leeyaxley
May 31st, 2012, 06:44 PM
Awesome

robj2005
May 31st, 2012, 10:29 PM
Beautifully done,sharp and detailed,thank you :tu:

9-THUG
June 1st, 2012, 07:41 AM
Thanks

9-THUG
June 1st, 2012, 08:04 AM
Great Job !!

Forsosh
June 1st, 2012, 09:12 AM
Simply amazing

guidaluca85
June 6th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Great Job

Krush
June 7th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Hmmm... I'm no longer registered?? :idk:BANNED in the USA///

Big V
June 7th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Hmmm... I'm no longer registered?? :idk:BANNED in the USA///

No you are not banned If you were you would not be here posting this comment. lol
You should have read the thread that the admins want you to read when you signed in.
It would have explained thing to you.

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/39001-NEW-FORUM-ADD_ON-FOR-LURKERS-INACTIVE-MEMBERS?p=225703&viewfull=1#post225703

keitone
June 12th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Cool!

bayroneto
June 20th, 2012, 07:42 PM
sin duda este es el mejor tema alien felisitaciones

no doubt this is the best theme alien felisitaciones

Edit:Translation. gor17981

Please Post in English Only.
Thank you

RonaldRaygun
August 9th, 2012, 06:52 AM
first up absolutely love the Blade theme, got it installed and running perfectly so thank you very much!!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out getting the deathstar blue theme installed properly? I've downloaded the installer and ran it but it's not applying the theme correctly. It's changing the windows, start menu and task bar black but not applying any of the skins or anything. I've attached a picture of how my desktop is looking. If anyone can give any advice or point to a tutorial of how to apply it properly it would be massively appreciated. I've got uxstyle running.

Thanks in advance!

RonaldRaygun
August 9th, 2012, 09:41 PM
I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!! if you're having the same problem as me please don't dispair! Right click on your desktop, click personalise then display on the bottom left (this may be visible through your control panel if you cant find it here) then you want to change 'Make it easier to read what's on your screen' to 100% (mine was set to 125%) and la de dah it should all work!

took me 2 days to figure this out don't let it take you so long :D

mirandabanks79
August 9th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Nice Job!!

spookyville99
August 11th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Thanks for another fantastic dark theme, the black and blue combinations are just great, cheers

mattscott
August 21st, 2012, 02:34 PM
Very nice Mark,Thank you

jumper
August 28th, 2012, 01:41 PM
brilliant thank you

WhateverPaper
September 17th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Cool man

J.Cyanide
October 1st, 2012, 05:21 AM
Grim,

Been mildly, therefore euphemistically obsessed with the original Death Star. Were I to express the gratitude I currently have for that work, you most assuredly would file a restraining order, followed by fatwa, which of course would only conclude with...

Um, lets get back to thank you, if you don't mind.

Anyway, you got yerself a hell of a skill-set there. Ain't no question.

Accolades,

JC

PKoochie1
January 9th, 2013, 08:38 PM
:happy:Thank you. U r Awesome.

RICH2466
January 9th, 2013, 09:52 PM
You did a GRATE JOB on this, like the color THANK YOU!!

alien75man
April 30th, 2013, 06:02 AM
thanks

Pheonix7724
October 20th, 2013, 12:19 PM
thanks for making our systems look so cool

ByBroker
November 7th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Thanks

Donkuz
June 19th, 2018, 06:53 AM
Thanks alot Mr GriM I really like these Alien Themes. Cheerz:Peace:Any Chance of a Port to Windows 10 Bro ?

max68
June 19th, 2018, 05:23 PM
This theme is really beautifulIs it possible to have it for windows 10 1803?

MichaelSah
July 25th, 2018, 05:11 AM
Fp 1 & 2Default, Custom, Touch Icons.Here is Shine Blue with Touch Icons, Travis icons & Default icons. Thanks to Travis, Sky & Zylam Marex for icons.Being full SVG theme fits all kind of Screen dimensions.

Matt-Hawkeye
December 1st, 2019, 08:19 PM
looking real good thank you for ya time and effort

migrod30
December 6th, 2019, 10:57 PM
Another awesome theme! Thank you!

Aries1970
September 23rd, 2020, 04:18 PM
Can anyone import this theme to Wind.10