PDA

View Full Version : Start Button Icon - Heeelp Please

TTSquad
March 31st, 2010, 08:22 PM
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone would be so kind to help me create a custom start button icon?

I have attached both .png & .ico files for your information

The picture is of a simple power button. If possible I would like the button to have the 3 light stages effect (from dull to bright light) similar to the tradditional start button.

Power button - .PNG Format
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7z7pax
Power button - .ICO Format
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fn993b

Also if at all possoble I would like to change my current volume icon and other system tray icons if someone can PLEASE tell me how, i would be VERY greatful. :D

Any help would be much appreciated.
TTSquad

sounddevil13
April 4th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone would be so kind to help me create a custom start button icon?

I have attached both .png & .ico files for your information

The picture is of a simple power button. If possible I would like the button to have the 3 light stages effect (from dull to bright light) similar to the tradditional start button.

Power button - .PNG Format
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7z7pax
Power button - .ICO Format
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fn993b

Also if at all possoble I would like to change my current volume icon and other system tray icons if someone can PLEASE tell me how, i would be VERY greatful. :D

Any help would be much appreciated.
TTSquad

Here you go, I can Change it if you want.

lefty1981
April 4th, 2010, 10:25 PM
here are my versions!

TTSquad
April 5th, 2010, 08:20 AM
thank you soo much guys didn't think I was gonna get help on this, been waiting for about a week lol :)

may I take this opportunity to also thank for your time and effort in helping me.

my only slight problem now is that because I have my taskbar icons set as small, the start button stays large and makes it look very odd, any chance you can make changes so that it appears small aswell please?

much appreciated.

sounddevil13
April 5th, 2010, 01:36 PM
thank you soo much guys didn't think I was gonna get help on this, been waiting for about a week lol :)

may I take this opportunity to also thank for your time and effort in helping me.

my only slight problem now is that because I have my taskbar icons set as small, the start button stays large and makes it look very odd, any chance you can make changes so that it appears small aswell please?

much appreciated.

I sure can do that for you, but you might lose a little detail making it smaller

sounddevil13
April 5th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Here it is designed for a small taskbar

TTSquad
April 5th, 2010, 07:48 PM
sorry to be a pain now but could you do it a bit smaller please?

20% smaller than the 2nd attempt and a 30 smaller would be great if you don't mind mate :D

I am trying to match the size of my taskbar icons lol

Thanks again.

sounddevil13
April 6th, 2010, 01:54 AM
Here you go, this was a change, hope you like

TTSquad
April 6th, 2010, 09:05 PM
thanks sounddevil

but unfortunately it has lost alot of qualiy :(

I am sorry to have bothered you soo much with this but unless you are able to make it with better quality i think i may have to just find another icon or look into creating one myself?

your help has been very much appreciated, pls let me know if you can help further or not :D

sounddevil13
April 7th, 2010, 12:50 AM
I changed the glow effect, hows this

kalon.barnett
April 20th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Ok so I was looking at the quality work that you did on this particular orb, and was wondering if there is anything you can do with this one. I love the size and the movement and even the color, but its .....well...boring. Can you work your magic and see what you can do?? provided that you have time. No rush at all. Thanks in advance!!

sounddevil13
April 26th, 2010, 03:21 AM
How is this?

kalon.barnett
April 30th, 2010, 12:39 AM
perfect! using the blue one now!! thanks a lot!!