PDA

View Full Version : My Projet DreamScènes patch windows 7

dadine
April 5th, 2010, 08:59 PM
hello
make this a long time since I came because I am not my creation of Finniss Windows 7 and Windows 7 Nvidia ATI 2010
but nothing to do with the English versions are true lol it more realistic I would put a capture of the ocasion virtual pc
The I put a little soft because in the original version dreamscene has not integrate the release except my version has me:) :cool:

https://www.play-files.net/images/1270500511-Sans-titre-2.jpg

(Translation file READ!)
It'll install the patch that I board to be able to create
On screen video, when the pc will restart retrieve some videos
What I board has made available on the software page is Right click "Set as Background Descktop"
and voila your new wallpaper Animated office.
Others available on the forum via the links on the homepage.

Enjoy by Dadine

https://www.play-host.net/files/1270610123.rar

Mr GRiM
April 19th, 2010, 10:50 AM
This looks interesting but is there any way to uninstall this and revert all of the changes if your not happy with it?

Mr GRiM
April 19th, 2010, 02:07 PM
I tried this and it run something and restarted my computer and I extracted one of the dreamscene files to try but there is no option to apply it in the context menu or in the personalization menu so can you tell me what you need to do to get this to work, also I have been able to get dreamscene to work in the past but it also ends up with a problem with the text on the desktop icons, is that still the case with your program or has that been fixed now?

8pecxstudios
December 19th, 2011, 02:55 AM
hi here is a Windows 7 Only X32 Bit DreamSceen (with uninstall) That i made Supports Any .WMV Video Format

8pecxstudios
December 20th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Hi i added a new DreamScene BackGround

8pecxstudios
December 23rd, 2011, 05:48 AM
I tried this and it run something and restarted my computer and I extracted one of the dreamscene files to try but there is no option to apply it in the context menu or in the personalization menu so can you tell me what you need to do to get this to work, also I have been able to get dreamscene to work in the past but it also ends up with a problem with the text on the desktop icons, is that still the case with your program or has that been fixed now?

Hay Mr Grim I can Give You The 3 Files But I have Also Made This Cool Installer Witch can Uninstall it As For The Issue With the Text it's in the DreamScene.dll.mui But I don't Know How To Change That As For The Context Menu It's Added With a Reg File It Would Be Good To Be Able To Change The Clear Text Back To Normal Maybe Some One With Your Expertise I will Keep Work To Find The Solution