PDA

View Full Version : Aero Powder 3 Preview

Psych0t1c
April 12th, 2010, 12:30 AM
Hey guys, I'm back from hiatus. Aero Powder 3 Preview, just need some suggestions on this reflection image.

http://i39.tinypic.com/rkq3v4.png

Think it's a good one or try something else?

Mr GRiM
April 12th, 2010, 04:18 AM
It's nice but it's a bit intense if you know what I mean.

Psych0t1c
April 12th, 2010, 05:34 AM
Yeah I'm just throwing around ideas. Do you have any suggestions?

lahercoll
April 12th, 2010, 12:59 PM
nice theme thank you bro... bye :cool:

tobydrum
April 13th, 2010, 11:00 AM
let us see yer start menu. am a big fan of the 'powder series' if you caould, a wee problem i noticed on utorrent and some other programs, when you highlight anything you cant read the text. also keep the glowly green text because that is cool looking. and if you could change the back/forward arrows on system to match the glowy green. just a thought m8. keep up the good work :)

Psych0t1c
April 13th, 2010, 05:17 PM
let us see yer start menu. am a big fan of the 'powder series' if you caould, a wee problem i noticed on utorrent and some other programs, when you highlight anything you cant read the text. also keep the glowly green text because that is cool looking. and if you could change the back/forward arrows on system to match the glowy green. just a thought m8. keep up the good work :)

Yeah I know about that utorrent issue, it'll be fixed on aero 3, and the aero poision will be re-done aswell. Slowly but surely working on it. And I'll try to make some back/forward buttons but it has always been hard for me since I always get bootup errors when testing them. But keep a look out for more work. ;)

tobydrum
April 13th, 2010, 06:57 PM
itried the arrows too m8 and my system wouldnt boot for me at all, only saving grace was i had made a boot partition with acronis and was able to get all back, so now i leave it too you guys who know what they are doing. was not being critical either of your work a it is really cool. Cant wait to see the finished product :)

josefhh
December 8th, 2013, 03:01 PM
lmao2