PDA

View Full Version : New request for icons

grrrpsychos
April 19th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Okay, I use object dock on XP, I have searched and searched but cannot find a post with just the basic pics you have for your awesome icons, Can you post them so I can use them I really want the pink ultimate set badly. I am sorry if there is another post already on here, I have been looking repeatedly and could not find one.

Taxidriver05
April 19th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Okay, I use object dock on XP, I have searched and searched but cannot find a post with just the basic pics you have for your awesome icons, Can you post them so I can use them I really want the pink ultimate set badly. I am sorry if there is another post already on here, I have been looking repeatedly and could not find one.

Herm,,,,,,,,

Waht do you mean exactly...?

It might be helpful, if you post a screenshot of the element you wat to change...

Greetings

Taxidriver05

Mr GRiM
April 19th, 2010, 01:43 PM
All the icon packs without installers should have png's with them as well as icons, I just checked the pink ultimate ones and they have png's too.

grrrpsychos
April 19th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Okay see below, this is what pops up when I try to unzip the files. What am I doing wrong?

Taxidriver05
April 19th, 2010, 10:41 PM
I think you need 7zip...

It is available for download here (http://www.7-zip.org)...

grrrpsychos
April 20th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Thank you for the help I definitely needed the 7zip, got them, now... just need to remember how to go in and change all my icons, stardock is easy and done now to go more in depth, is there a tutorial on here? :D

kalon.barnett
April 21st, 2010, 01:15 AM
Thank you for the help I definitely needed the 7zip, got them, now... just need to remember how to go in and change all my icons, stardock is easy and done now to go more in depth, is there a tutorial on here? :D

try the following. I dont know if its what you are looking for, but here is a tutorial that i found surfing the forums for you...

Take ownership and make copies of the imagres.dll and shell32.dll and use Restorator to replace the icons with the relevant ones from the pack you downloaded and then rename the originals imageres.dll.bak and shell32.dll.bak and paste your new dll's in, then you will need to restart and delete the icon cache and also the thumbnail cache or they wont be displayed properly then restart again and hopefully that will work.

Or if you don't want to go through that then you could use WinBubble to replace most of the major icons or use the icon packs with installers.