PDA

View Full Version : Some locations/advice please

Legacy Code
April 21st, 2010, 12:38 PM
I'm working on my first VS and am stuck on locations to complete it. I have been messing around with WSB and i cant work out what i did or how to change it :( Can anyone help me out with them please ?

1/ colour band at bottom
2/ White text
3/ Colours in background ~light blue /grey
4/ black text ...is this a default setting ?

Also the command bar in windows photo viewer ( looked in the .dll already is it in WSB ? )

And finally , some icons

Mr GRiM
April 22nd, 2010, 12:45 AM
Icons for the Address bar and Search bar are in the explorerframe.dll

The icons on the command bar are in the shell32.dll

Sorry I don't know about the command bar in photo viewer, it's not in the msstyles so it must have it's own resources.

1. I am not sure where that is on your screen shot for the band at the bottom but you could try this location.

Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Toolbars & Headers > Status

2. Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > WindowText:Color

3. Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Control Panel > ControlPanel > LargeCommandArea

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Control Panel > ControlPanel > SmallCommandArea

Legacy Code
April 22nd, 2010, 01:50 AM
Cool , Thank you Mr GRiM :cool:

Dave Senior
April 22nd, 2010, 12:04 PM
For the photo viewer have you tried-C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer>photoviewer.dll.
png 4266 looks like a bar but i haven,t checked it,hope this helps.
there are some wicked images in there as well by the way!

also , wmploc.dll in system 32 folder, i know you said you looked in the dll ,just a thought ,some times the image can be tiny

Legacy Code
April 22nd, 2010, 10:10 PM
Looked in Photoviewer already , 4266 is part of the player controls. Its virtually a transparent Png. Ive been though wmploc before as well. Really annoying when you cant find the last items...

Thank you for the suggestions Dave ,appreciate it.

Dave Senior
April 22nd, 2010, 10:15 PM
Looked in Photoviewer already , 4266 is part of the player controls. Its virtually a transparent Png. Ive been though wmploc before as well. Really annoying when you cant find the last items...

Thank you for the suggestions Dave ,appreciate it.

I agree i,m having my own personal battle at the moment,its giving me right brain ache :roflmao:
Keep searching mate