View Full Version : Menu Bar

bongo
April 21st, 2010, 02:46 PM
#1 Where is the button at
#2 Where is the image or background at

Thanks Jerry

Dave Senior
April 21st, 2010, 05:44 PM
1-toolbars>headers and rebar>toolbars and headers>toolbar> default>normal, hot etc (this changes text color in several places)
2-explorer and shel l>explorer >menubar >background edit the image
hope thats where you meant.

bongo
April 21st, 2010, 06:44 PM
1-toolbars>headers and rebar>toolbars and headers>toolbar> default>normal, hot etc (this changes text color in several places)
2-explorer and shel l>explorer >menubar >background edit the image
hope thats where you meant.

#1 Where are the buttons or boxes around the text, you did help with the text color
#2 I have 2 different colors on the menu bar (screenshot) its gray on Explorer>music,computer,pictures,ect. but on Explorer>My Documents is black I want to change both images
Thanks Jerry

bongo
April 21st, 2010, 08:12 PM
I got #1 is at toolbars>headers and rebar>toolbars and headers>toolbar>button

Got most of #2 but cannot find the image to add the white line (screenshot)

So far you have been a great help.
Thanks Jerry

Dave Senior
April 21st, 2010, 08:40 PM
1 I don,t have a glass button in that area, just a high light color.located here- fonts and system metrics-highlight color
(again this changes many things)maybe some body added the image.what is the theme?

2-I don,t know about the different colored bars , i just checked on mine and it worked ok,sorry about that one.

Dave Senior
April 21st, 2010, 08:53 PM
fonts and system metrics -HIGHLIGHT COLOR

Dave Senior
April 21st, 2010, 09:30 PM
I think the white line is part of the stream, windows and caption buttons
-aero-dwm window-frames-normal.there are quite a few in here ,tool window etc,you could pull them out of original aero theme and drop them in yours to check.
cheers

bongo
April 21st, 2010, 09:56 PM
That;s it
Thanks Jerry

bongo
April 21st, 2010, 10:03 PM
I think the white line is part of the stream, windows and caption buttons
-aero-dwm window-frames-normal.there are quite a few in here ,tool window etc,you could pull them out of original aero theme and drop them in yours to check.
cheers

The white line I put there in explorer and shell>explorer >menubar >background it shows up with My Computer but if I go to My Documents, My Music, My Pictures, My Videos, Desktop, Contacts there is no white line I want a white line
Thanks Jerry

Dave Senior
April 21st, 2010, 10:33 PM
i,m positive the white line is-windows and caption buttons
-aero-dwm window-frames-normal-top active and inactive etc-the white part should be bottom center of the image(very small it sretches)

menu bar before and after. I hid the bar for that reason lol
thanks again

Mr GRiM
April 22nd, 2010, 12:49 AM
[quote="Dave Senior » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:30 pm (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=10884#p10884)":3ra8gnj6]I think the white line is part of the stream, windows and caption buttons
cheers

The white line I put there in explorer and shell>explorer >menubar >background it shows up with My Computer but if I go to My Documents, My Music, My Pictures, My Videos, Desktop, Contacts there is no white line I want a white line
Thanks Jerry[/quote:3ra8gnj6]

There are to images for the menu and they should both be the same.

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Menu Bar > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > Rebar

bongo
April 22nd, 2010, 01:14 AM
[quote="bongo » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:03 am (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=10886#p10886)":2tsovgar][quote="Dave Senior » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:30 pm (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=10884#p10884)":2tsovgar]I think the white line is part of the stream, windows and caption buttons
cheers

Thanks Jerry[/quote:2tsovgar]

There are to images for the menu and they should both be the same.

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Menu Bar > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > Rebar[/quote:2tsovgar]

That's it Thank You Mr. GRiM
Thank You Dave

Dave Senior
April 22nd, 2010, 11:30 AM
Its fine, I learn,t a few things my self last night as well as having a laugh.
Thanks for completing the question Mr Grim, good to see that fame hasn,t gone to your head :roflmao: bye Jay