PDA

View Full Version : Alienware Clock for timedate.cpl Request

greg0323
April 22nd, 2010, 05:12 AM
I was wondering if Mr. Grimm or someone else could modify the 64 bit version of the timedate.cpl (alienware blue version - From Deathstar Blue Theme) so that the edges are transparent? If possible to get it in both the Blue and Red... Not sure if you have a green version.

Thanks

Mr GRiM
April 26th, 2010, 01:13 PM
I was wondering if Mr. Grimm or someone else could modify the 64 bit version of the timedate.cpl (alienware blue version - From Deathstar Blue Theme) so that the edges are transparent? If possible to get it in both the Blue and Red... Not sure if you have a green version.

Thanks

Is this what you wanted?

breesus09
April 28th, 2010, 02:33 AM
Hey Greg I don't mean to threadjack or anything like that i almost have the same request, but anyway Mr Grim i was just wondering if i could get the 64 bit timedate.cpl's of both the red and blue versions of that clock for both the system32 and systemWOW64 folders. Thanks in advance :)

alucardnos
April 28th, 2010, 08:22 PM
sorry for the stupid question. am new here
how do i change the permissions for timedate.cpl file.
i can't get it right whatever i do.

Mr GRiM
April 28th, 2010, 10:01 PM
sorry for the stupid question. am new here
how do i change the permissions for timedate.cpl file.
i can't get it right whatever i do.

1. Right click on it and select properties

2. Select the Security Tab

3. Click on Advanced

4. Select the Owner tab

5. Click on Edit

6. Where it says change owner to, select Administrators (your user name)

7. Select OK and OK again

8. When you get back to the first tab you started on (Security) select edit.

9. Where it says Group or User names, select Administrators (Your user name)

10. Where it says permissions for SYSTEM, check the box for Full control.

11. Select OK and OK again and that's it.

greg0323
April 29th, 2010, 12:55 AM

Thanks

Is this what you wanted?

Thanks that is perfect!!!

Down the road when your bored would also love a red version, and a green version. Thanks Again!

greg0323
July 5th, 2010, 04:28 AM
Mr. Grimm,

Could you convert this png you made for me to a bmp, I can't seem to get it to convert correctly.

Thanks

Thanks

Is this what you wanted?

coolaszero
September 20th, 2010, 08:19 PM
I have alien skin for system clock and timedate.cpl file and png files...but how do I install it? or apply it ??

MrRearm
June 29th, 2013, 09:07 PM
I too would like this clock alienware, you can have it for windows 8 64 bit?

jkatana029
February 6th, 2015, 08:14 PM
thanks

Dethtool74
February 25th, 2015, 03:08 AM
It really is nice looking man.

zerobad
September 19th, 2015, 03:54 AM
asome