PDA

View Full Version : Questions

sounddevil13
April 24th, 2010, 04:32 PM
I am having trouble finding these

Mr GRiM
April 24th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Lists, Menus & Tabs > Tab > Body

You cant change the black properties text colour.

Not sure about your second screen shot, what program is it showing that on? You could try this one though and see if it's the one.

Lists, Menus & Tabs > Tab > AeroWizardBody > FillColor:Color

sounddevil13
April 25th, 2010, 04:31 PM

Not sure about your second screen shot, what program is it showing that on? You could try this one though and see if it's the one.

It is the extract window ( the one that comes with windows 7) and I can't find the colors for any of them, if you look close you can see two different colors.

Mr GRiM
April 26th, 2010, 03:27 AM

It is the extract window ( the one that comes with windows 7) and I can't find the colors for any of them, if you look close you can see two different colors.

It is the extract window ( the one that comes with windows 7) and I can't find the colors for any of them, if you look close you can see two different colors.[/quote:2osea8fs]

I guess I cant test that without uninstalling Winrar and 7-Zip first, is there anywhere else that you have those colours show, like on a properties window or something like that?

sounddevil13
April 26th, 2010, 03:33 AM

It is the extract window ( the one that comes with windows 7) and I can't find the colors for any of them, if you look close you can see two different colors.[/quote:2osea8fs]

I guess I cant test that without uninstalling Winrar and 7-Zip first, is there anywhere else that you have those colours show, like on a properties window or something like that?

When you right click on a compreesed zipfolder, on the menu that popsyp, the is a option " Extract All..." it is the windows version of winzip. it is factory. and I have not found different places that i have this problem. I have used different themes and it always changes.

Mr GRiM
April 26th, 2010, 03:52 AM
OK I was in the right place the first time.

Lists, Menus & Tabs > Tab > AeroWizardBody > FillColor:Color (Set BGType:Enum to Borderfill)

or

Lists, Menus & Tabs > Tab > AeroWizardBody > Image

The border is made up of a few places.

Explorer & Shell > Shell > AeroWizard > HeaderArea > FillColor:Color
Explorer & Shell > Shell > AeroWizard > ContentArea > FillColor:Color
Explorer & Shell > Shell > AeroWizard > CommandArea > Image

sounddevil13
April 26th, 2010, 04:25 AM
OK I was in the right place the first time.

Lists, Menus & Tabs > Tab > AeroWizardBody > FillColor:Color (Set BGType:Enum to Borderfill)

or

Lists, Menus & Tabs > Tab > AeroWizardBody > Image

The border is made up of a few places.

Explorer & Shell > Shell > AeroWizard > HeaderArea > FillColor:Color
Explorer & Shell > Shell > AeroWizard > ContentArea > FillColor:Color
Explorer & Shell > Shell > AeroWizard > CommandArea > Image

Thank you, very much. Haveing 1.5 makes a load of difference.

sounddevil13
April 26th, 2010, 04:33 AM
How can I change the fontcolor from black in the top part in the second pic? Thank you Again

Mr GRiM
April 26th, 2010, 12:15 PM
The Black text in most properties windows is one that i have not been able to change unfortunately, sorry.

sounddevil13
April 26th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Here is another question. how can i change this so it is all white. the address bar on the google toolbar.

Mr GRiM
April 26th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Should be one of these

Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Boxes > Edit > Basic > EditBorder(NoScroll)
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Boxes > ListBox > Border(NoScroll)
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Boxes > ComboBox > Border (check this one first)

sounddevil13
April 26th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Should be one of these

Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Boxes > Edit > Basic > EditBorder(NoScroll)
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Boxes > ListBox > Border(NoScroll)
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Boxes > ComboBox > Border (check this one first)

It was the 2nd one, and and I changed it from image to borderfill.

Thank you :burns: :-D

sounddevil13
April 27th, 2010, 02:41 AM
I have a few more if you have time. I would like to change the fontcolor to black on ther first 2 images and I would like toi change the popdown menu in the third, ( I would like to change the Checked image and a few others, I think I have checked all of the post and can not find anything, Please help

Mr GRiM
April 27th, 2010, 04:42 AM
Styles > TaskDialogStyle > MainInstructionPane

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ListView > GroupHeader

Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Toolbars & Headers > Toolbar > Button

sounddevil13
April 27th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Styles > TaskDialogStyle > MainInstructionPane

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ListView > GroupHeader

Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Toolbars & Headers > Toolbar > Button

Thank you so much. How do I edit the fonts, button, and colors of the popup menu

Mr GRiM
April 28th, 2010, 02:58 AM
Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpBackground
Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpBorders
Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpCheck
Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpCheckBackground
Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpGutter
Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpItem
Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpSeparator
Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpSubMenu

sounddevil13
April 28th, 2010, 03:54 AM
Thank you so much but I have A major problem. the pic below is from a different post here( I can't Figure out how to get a screen shot of mine)

My Button are all messed up, it looks has if there are different buttons, and different text, on the popupbackground is white, but there is a Black box around the text, an a very weird hover efect, Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idk: :angry:

Mr GRiM
April 28th, 2010, 04:47 AM
did you make any of the images transparent or change the size of any of them, check all your sizing margins for any images you changed and make sure the margins are not larger then the image you used.

sounddevil13
April 28th, 2010, 01:04 PM
did you make any of the images transparent or change the size of any of them, check all your sizing margins for any images you changed and make sure the margins are not larger then the image you used.

I didn't realize last night that the pic is wrong, I have problems with the one in explorer on the toolbar were you can switch the aize of the icons layou t( Extra Large, Large Icons, Medium Icons, Small Icons, Lists, Details Tiles, Content) The words are only readable when The mouse is over them.

Also how can I change the color and font of the toolbar in ie8 for the google toolbar and others

Mr GRiM
April 28th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Toolbars & Headers > Toolbar > FillColor:Color

For IE it is all in it's own dll, they can not be changed in the msstyles.

sounddevil13
April 28th, 2010, 07:16 PM

I found that one, I need the popout menu that changes the Icon size.Thank you

sounddevil13
April 28th, 2010, 09:03 PM

Thank you for everything I found my mistake I switched something to image not border

sounddevil13
April 29th, 2010, 12:11 AM
How can I change this with no button only with mousehover

Mr GRiM
April 29th, 2010, 12:17 AM

Delete these 2 images.

Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > CommandLink > <5>
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > CommandLink > <6>

sounddevil13
April 29th, 2010, 04:29 AM

Delete these 2 images.

Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > CommandLink > <5>
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > CommandLink > <6>E]

Thank you for everything. :burns: :-D

sounddevil13
April 29th, 2010, 01:01 PM
I have seen the font different colors on many themes, and I can't seem to find them/ When I put the mouse over them the font is black. I checked the toolbar button and it is fine, workes great in other windows just not here. Please help, and thank you.

sounddevil13
April 29th, 2010, 01:16 PM
on th active window this happens, what did I do?

Mr GRiM
April 29th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpItem > Hot > TextColor

sounddevil13
April 29th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpItem > Hot > TextColor

How can I fix this

Mr GRiM
April 29th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Sorry mate that reply was for the previous post, not sure why thats gone grey though have a look here maybe.

Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Normal > Active > Background

sounddevil13
April 29th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Sorry mate that reply was for the previous post, not sure why thats gone grey though have a look here maybe.

Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Normal > Active > Background

Thank you, it was the problem, it was set to image, it should be NONE

Now all I have to figure out is the menu bar problem In the style builder.
It is a mod of Aero Blue and you worked on it before in a different post, and didn't figure it out, and idea were I could Staall the toolbar buttons work everywhere but here.

Mr GRiM
April 29th, 2010, 10:52 PM
How can I fix this

It is a mod of Aero Blue and you worked on it before in a different post, and didn't figure it out, and idea were I could Staall the toolbar buttons work everywhere but here.[/quote:38kundhx]

You would need to post the msstyles for that so I can see if I can fix it with a style Hack or something.

sounddevil13
April 30th, 2010, 11:42 AM

It is a mod of Aero Blue and you worked on it before in a different post, and didn't figure it out, and idea were I could Staall the toolbar buttons work everywhere but here.

It is a mod of Aero Blue and you worked on it before in a different post, and didn't figure it out, and idea were I could Staall the toolbar buttons work everywhere but here.[/quote:38kundhx]

You would need to post the msstyles for that so I can see if I can fix it with a style Hack or something.

It is a mod of Aero Blue and you worked on it before in a different post, and didn't figure it out, and idea were I could Staall the toolbar buttons work everywhere but here.[/quote:11qi6a1f]

You would need to post the msstyles for that so I can see if I can fix it with a style Hack or something.[/quote:11qi6a1f]

I hope you can figure it out, it has been bugging me.
most of the theme is complete, I am still working on the menu bar. the design doesn't match right so I am working on a new design.

Also How can I rename it?

Dave Senior
April 30th, 2010, 01:01 PM

It is a mod of Aero Blue and you worked on it before in a different post, and didn't figure it out, and idea were I could Staall the toolbar buttons work everywhere but here.[/quote:11qi6a1f]

You would need to post the msstyles for that so I can see if I can fix it with a style Hack or something.[/quote:11qi6a1f]

most of the theme is complete, I am still working on the menu bar. the design doesn't match right so I am working on a new design.

Regarding the style builder toolbar ,try this-Toolbars, headers and rebar > rebar > ITbarbase and deselect Compositedbool.
Hope this helps , I,m not sure what its meant to look like.
bye :D

sounddevil13
April 30th, 2010, 01:27 PM

Regarding the style builder toolbar ,try this-Toolbars, headers and rebar > rebar > ITbarbase and deselect Compositedbool.
Hope this helps , I,m not sure what its meant to look like.
bye :D

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was driveing me crazy :-D :burns:

Dave Senior
April 30th, 2010, 01:38 PM
No problem,I,ve had BOOL trouble myself :roflmao:

Mr GRiM
April 30th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Yes I can confirm that it did work and also had a look at one of my theme and there were no properties at all it that location so you could just remove all those probably.

sounddevil13
April 30th, 2010, 02:22 PM
How can I rename it?

mansrm81
April 30th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Rename the file to what you want it to be called the theme and the msstyle and then open the theme file in an editor and look for these in the includes pics below.

sounddevil13
May 1st, 2010, 03:17 AM
Rename the file to what you want it to be called the theme and the msstyle and then open the theme file in an editor and look for these in the includes pics below

thank you

sounddevil13
May 3rd, 2010, 01:29 AM
How can I edit the background here

Mr GRiM
May 3rd, 2010, 05:33 AM
Explorer & Shell > Explorer > PreviewPane > <1> > <1>

sounddevil13
May 4th, 2010, 06:14 PM
How can I change these? I would like to change the backround image and font color, and the arrow button

bongo
May 4th, 2010, 07:52 PM
How can I change these? I would like to change the backround image and font color, and the arrow button

#1 Buttons,Boxes & Controls > Boxes > ComboBox > ReadOnly
Buttons,Boxes & Controls > Boxes > ComboBox > Border
font color I dont know

#2 Button,Boxes & control > Scroll Bars & Trackers > ArrowButton > Glyph Image 1

#3 Button,Boxes & control > Buttons > Spin
> up
> Down
> UpHorizontal
> DownHorizontal

I hope that it Jerry

sounddevil13
May 5th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Thank yu for all the info, but I still can not find these two arrows. They look alike so I think they are in the same spot. It is not the scroll bar arrows, because I have changed them and these did not change. Please help.

Dave Senior
May 5th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Buttons,Boxes & Controls > Boxes > ComboBox >Dropdownbuttonright- you will have to select glyph image dpi96 in the preview area.
(There is also an arrow at Buttons,Boxes & Controls > Boxes > ComboBox >Dropdownbuttonleft)

:)

sounddevil13
May 11th, 2010, 02:10 PM
How Can I fix this button?

My pushbutton workes everywhere else but here, and some other web sites

Mr GRiM
May 13th, 2010, 01:41 PM

Check to see if there are Font:Font properties added to Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > PushButton and if there is remove them.

sounddevil13
May 13th, 2010, 06:13 PM

Check to see if there are Font:Font properties added to Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > PushButton and if there is remove them.

Check to see if there are Font:Font properties added to Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > PushButton and if there is remove them.[/quote:2875gex2]

Thank you :burns:

sounddevil13
May 19th, 2010, 06:21 PM
See the Finished Theme at

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28626-update-Blue-Tranquility-My-New-Theme (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1872)