PDA

View Full Version : I want to modify somethings in a theme

TeTsUo99
May 19th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Hey fellas!!
I have a nice black theme, I really like it but it has some parts I want to modify and hope some of you help me out!!!

1.- How do I remove the background wave pattern in all of my windows? ( explorer, firefox, notepad, word, powerpoint, utorrent etc.) I want all my windows perfect clear.

2.- The menu bar from some programs like notepad and utorrent is a solid black, is there a way to make it glassed?

3.- Finally in winrar and utorrent there are some vertical lines that not appear when I'm using other black themes like Basic Black or Black Glass Aero from Mr. Grimm, how can I get rid of them?

well that would be all, hope someone help me to modify my theme.
there are some screen shots of the 3 things I want to modify thnk u very much!!! :idk:

sounddevil13
May 20th, 2010, 03:29 AM
Hey fellas!!
I have a nice black theme, I really like it but it has some parts I want to modify and hope some of you help me out!!!

1.- How do I remove the background wave pattern in all of my windows? ( explorer, firefox, notepad, word, powerpoint, utorrent etc.) I want all my windows perfect clear.

2.- The menu bar from some programs like notepad and utorrent is a solid black, is there a way to make it glassed?

3.- Finally in winrar and utorrent there are some vertical lines that not appear when I'm using other black themes like Basic Black or Black Glass Aero from Mr. Grimm, how can I get rid of them?

well that would be all, hope someone help me to modify my theme.
there are some screen shots of the 3 things I want to modify thnk u very much!!! :idk:

1.Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > Dwm Window > Reflections > Main- replace image with a blank.pmgpng
2.Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > Rebar-- edit image to all black
3. I am not sure

TeTsUo99
May 20th, 2010, 05:45 AM
thnx mate for ur help!!!!

Dave Senior
May 20th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Lists , Menu,s & Tabs > Listview > ColumnDetail _-Editing this image should take care of the vertical separators

TeTsUo99
May 20th, 2010, 09:45 PM
Lists , Menu,s & Tabs > Listview > ColumnDetail _-Editing this image should take care of the vertical separators

thnk u bro!!! I could finally get rid of that separators, but I have a problem, when I apply the theme and log off or restart my computer, it get stuck on the logon screen, I cannot access to my desktop!!!! until I restart my computer in safe mode and delete my theme I can go back normally to my desk!!! what am I doing wrong there's a change to fix this? I want to start up with my theme instead of being changing it every time thnk u for ur support :nerd:

Dave Senior
May 20th, 2010, 11:25 PM
I,m not too sure on this but you can try this post if you are using this version on vsb, if this doesn,t work I,m sure someone will be able to help.Let us know ,I,ll keep an eye on the post.

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27676-Vista-Style-Builder-version-1.4-Windows-7-Fix (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=349)

:idk:

TeTsUo99
May 21st, 2010, 06:09 AM
i tried what the post says but no change!!!

i add the line in the settings.ini file restarted and i get stuck on my logon screen!!!

Dave Senior
May 21st, 2010, 09:51 PM
Did you try resaving your theme again in vsb after you made the changes. I,m still not sure about this, I,ve never had this problem.
Good luck