PDA

View Full Version : I want some help about the extreme green theme

philip
May 20th, 2010, 07:17 PM
how do i apply the media file skin?
how do i apply exploreframe.rar file?
how do i apply the IE frame.rar?

because then i can get all things to the theme
i already have a nice orb so i dont need that :)

sounddevil13
May 21st, 2010, 11:36 AM

All the files are in the system32 files. rename the originals (ieframe_ori>dll)
and then copy and paste the files from the .rar
If you hasve 64bit you need to replace the files in the systemWOW64 folder has well.

sounddevil13
May 21st, 2010, 11:39 AM

If you hasve 64bit you need to replace the files in the SysWOW64 folder has well.

philip
May 21st, 2010, 12:07 PM

If you hasve 64bit you need to replace the files in the systemWOW64 folder has well.

But it says that i dont have permission to replace or change or delete a file in systemWOW64
how do i get permission if i can?

philip
May 21st, 2010, 12:10 PM

But it says that i dont have permission to replace or change or delete a file in systemWOW64
how do i get permission if i can?
i dont know how to rename i mean what rename? write same name and then save because idk what name i should give then? : /

lefty1981
May 21st, 2010, 12:30 PM
you must have the rights of the files!
you must put take.ownership and then you can rename the files!
here is an take-ownership reg-file,you must install the reg-file and now you have in the rightclick menue
a take-ownership-button,now go to the file and make a right-click on it and now click take-ownership.
open now the explorer in a new window and you have the rights of the file!

lefty1981
May 21st, 2010, 12:32 PM
you can give the original file the name "explorerframe.old.bak"and then put the new file into the windows folder and when you the old file will back rename the old.bak into the old name,but rename the other file into "Explorer.delete" or so and after the restart of your explorer.exe you have the new buttons!

philip
May 21st, 2010, 01:49 PM
you can give the original file the name "explorerframe.old.bak"and then put the new file into the windows folder and when you the old file will back rename the old.bak into the old name,but rename the other file into "Explorer.delete" or so and after the restart of your explorer.exe you have the new buttons!

i found a easier way for me because i could not get the ownership thing to work
i go to propeties for the file adn then i change the permissions for users and then i can change the name and all that :) but thx anyway guys :)

philip
May 21st, 2010, 02:07 PM
[quote="lefty1981 » i dag, 12:32 pm (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=12365#p12365)":5d8ke7do]you can give the original file the name "explorerframe.old.bak"and then put the new file into the windows folder and when you the old file will back rename the old.bak into the old name,but rename the other file into "Explorer.delete" or so and after the restart of your explorer.exe you have the new buttons!

i go to propeties for the file adn then i change the permissions for users and then i can change the name and all that :) but thx anyway guys :)[/quote:5d8ke7do]

new question its just where do i save the explore.exe file
in systemWOW64? like the others or a other folder?

philip
May 21st, 2010, 09:48 PM
[quote="philip » for 17 minutter siden (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=12369#p12369)":1zm4zbzl][quote="lefty1981 » i dag, 12:32 pm (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=12365#p12365)":1zm4zbzl]you can give the original file the name "explorerframe.old.bak"and then put the new file into the windows folder and when you the old file will back rename the old.bak into the old name,but rename the other file into "Explorer.delete" or so and after the restart of your explorer.exe you have the new buttons!

i go to propeties for the file adn then i change the permissions for users and then i can change the name and all that :) but thx anyway guys :)[/quote:1zm4zbzl]

new question its just where do i save the explore.exe file
in systemWOW64? like the others or a other folder?[/quote:1zm4zbzl]

it dosnt matter i found some icons and i just applyed it and new icon cool wuala :)