June 3rd, 2010, 06:14 AM
Thanks mauam, I'm always on the search for just the right gadget. UB :cool:

mauam
June 6th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Enjoy it mate :)

yulistana
June 14th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Mauam,

One more your standalone gadget with UPTIME feature, thanks a lot.
But I confuse to set up the RB Clock beta,,,I need to customize its appearance with dual time (Analog & Digital), 24 hours style etc, and after I restart,,,its gadget back to default. Could you advice me how to fix the customize setup?
Thanks,

mauam
June 14th, 2010, 02:00 PM
You need to add it manually on startup programs, works for me.

yulistana
June 15th, 2010, 10:20 AM
You need to add it manually on startup programs, works for me.
how can you do that? Could you advice me, please?
Wait a minute, let me try once again.....

mauam
June 15th, 2010, 01:19 PM
yulistana go to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9300i0SC ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9300i0SC1eY&feature=related)

jsnx
June 16th, 2010, 03:51 AM
Classy looking glass! Cheers mauam.

mauam
June 16th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Thanks mate :)

NAHOM
September 13th, 2011, 08:36 PM
You rock my friend thank you for sharing such nice things:paryt2:

Tenchi66
April 27th, 2013, 08:55 PM
I have found that a lot of these gadgets here will break when you try to unzip them. It's kind of strange that some will work just fine and others will break and not unzip at all. thanx anyways tho.

Big V
April 27th, 2013, 09:49 PM
I have found that a lot of these gadgets here will break when you try to unzip them. It's kind of strange that some will work just fine and others will break and not unzip at all. thanx anyways tho.

Bud these were posted a long time ago before we moved the site from php to vbulletin.
We had a hell of mess in the move and a lot of the older files got corrupted during the process, we have tried to correct the biggest part of this problem but we are still finding bad files occasionally.
So if you find something like this please let us know we will try to get them reuploaded if possible.
Mauam if you no longer have the files please let us know so we can move the thread to the post bin Thanks again for your time

IceBabee
April 29th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Beautiful gadgets my friend....Thank you :)

TheBlackone
September 25th, 2013, 03:23 AM
Great looking Gadgets

julio99
March 8th, 2014, 09:16 PM
Bud these were posted a long time ago before we moved the site from php to vbulletin.
We had a hell of mess in the move and a lot of the older files got corrupted during the process, we have tried to correct the biggest part of this problem but we are still finding bad files occasionally.
So if you find something like this please let us know we will try to get them reuploaded if possible.
Mauam if you no longer have the files please let us know so we can move the thread to the post bin Thanks again for your time
Sorry Big V but I tried un-raring all of the links from this thread that looked as though they may be a valid gadget link and all of the results were broken archives which led to empty folders. If you could guide me to a nice anaalog clock gadget for my desktop. I have Windows 7 installed x64
:worried: