PDA

View Full Version : help about fullglass.exe

xhiane
June 6th, 2010, 01:43 AM
every time i restart my computer i always run the fullglass.exe to make it transparent. how to make it stay forever without running fullglass.exe every restart of the pc thank you

lefty1981
June 6th, 2010, 11:18 AM
you can put the full-glass exe into the autostart-folder at the start-menue!
here is a better program for the full-glass effect!

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=enhanced+black+glass#/d2kr5jo

Severed
June 6th, 2010, 02:04 PM
I use the HideBlur Tool for Windows 7 by PacMani. It gets rid of the blur without running any extra processes. Currently using HideBlur with the Xtreme Red theme.

raziell
September 27th, 2011, 04:47 PM
you can put the full-glass exe into the autostart-folder at the start-menue!
here is a better program for the full-glass effect!

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=enhanced+black+glass#/d2kr5jo
Nice.Thanks

platohelloween
October 16th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Hey all,
I have a strange problem occuring with both black glass enhanced and full glass... When each of the programs is running, the windows have no transparency but the letter - characters (titles, text so on...). So, is there something i'm missing, software I need to install (apart from the theme resource changer) or is there another issue?
I'm running Windows 7 prof 64-bit.
Thanks in advance ;)

Big V
October 17th, 2011, 12:37 AM
Hey all,
I have a strange problem occuring with both black glass enhanced and full glass... When each of the programs is running, the windows have no transparency but the letter - characters (titles, text so on...). So, is there something i'm missing, software I need to install (apart from the theme resource changer) or is there another issue?
Thanks in advance ;) can you post a screen so we can see what is going on so we can help a little more

JoseyWales
October 17th, 2011, 04:37 AM
Hey all,
Thanks in advance ;)
With black glass enhanced you can turn it off for chrome and any other program that it is set to run on. Right click on the icon in the taskbar and you will see options. Click on it and it will open the config for it and you can remove chrome or whatever program it's doing to from the run list. You can also add programs to the list as well if you want. It is a very well done mod tool.

platohelloween
October 17th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Well, in the end it was a stupid mistake by myself... I thought that when you run it, the windows become transparent without a theme. When I use a theme with it, it works like a charm minus a few glitches when I open the personalize window. Thanx for the replies ;)