PDA

View Full Version : Explorer bar

Skaren
June 14th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Hi.

When I editing the standard aero.mssytle with "vista style builder", one bar in the explorer change.
But I dont change the images for this bar.
How can i prevent this?

Bevor:
http://i49.tinypic.com/2jdi2o6.jpg

After editing:
http://i46.tinypic.com/qq8vaq.jpg

Dave Senior
June 14th, 2010, 06:40 PM
This is maybe just a renaming problem-
Open windows theme file with notepad(open notepad and drag the theme file into the window)Change the name to the name of your theme(in the areas in the pics i,ve included).
now look here-
C:\Windows\Resources\Themes -have a look at how the default aero themes folder ,theme etc are named(every thing named aero) and in your theme rename those parts to your themes name, if you are unsure ,down load a theme and see how every thing has been renamed for a guide

Skaren
June 14th, 2010, 07:13 PM
The changes do not help!
Do you have another idea?

Dave Senior
June 14th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Does this happen if you load your theme and test it with the test button in wsb toolbar?

Also, have you patched your system files with uxstyle or vista glazz?
I,m running out of ideas ,but don,t worrry , some body will know the answer

Skaren
June 14th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Yes. There are no changes (the right blue bar) when I test the Theme with wsb!
I have patched the files with vista glazz.

Dave Senior
June 14th, 2010, 08:47 PM
ok,
if it works correctly when you test in WSB , save the file to your desktop ,then place it in your theme folder with your shell folder,it should look like the pic I,ve posted but with the your theme name.If this doesn,t work I.ll have to ask around, this may take a little longer. :(

Skaren
June 14th, 2010, 09:25 PM
You are the best!

When I copy the Shell and de-DE folder than it work!

Thanks.

Dave Senior
June 14th, 2010, 09:44 PM
I,m glad you got it working, now you are on your way!.
Have a look through some of the threads in this section if and when you have time, you will find lots of cool things to do in WSB. The good thing about wsb is that you can,t crash your system ,just use the test button , there,s also an undo button in the toolbar so you can revert back.
If you get stuck don,t hesitate to ask, there will always be some one to help you out!

:party2: