Proudly Presenting my new Concept Design

Theme includes:

:bulletgreen: Concept Theme
:bulletgreen: Concept Windows Media Player skin
:bulletgreen: Start Orb (By Lefty)
:bulletgreen: Stem Clock
:bulletgreen: User Picture Frame
:bulletgreen: Eurostile and Microgramma Fonts
:bulletgreen: Explorerframe back/forward, search etc. (By Lefty)
:bulletgreen: Shell32 replacement images for the Control panel panes
:bulletgreen: 3 Wallpapers and 2 of them by relhom (http://relhom.deviantart.com/) thanks for letting me use your walls :)

Theme Extras for those who have theme Resource Changer installed will have the following automatically applied with the theme:

:bulletgreen: Start Orb
:bulletgreen: Explorerframe back/forward, search etc.
:bulletgreen: User Picture Frame
:bulletgreen: Shell32.dll control panel navigation pane images

Tools:

:bulletred: UxStyle (to use custom themes without the need to patch system files)
:bulletred: Start Button Changer by Kishan Bagaria
:bulletred: Start Orbz Studio by Blizo
:bulletred: Windows Theme Installer by Kishan Bagaria
:bulletred: Win7 Logon background Changer
:bulletred: VistaGlazz

Extras made by Sergio

DOWNLOAD THE THEME HERE

High Speed Mediafire Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?u7t1xd2nomua27p

From Site

DOWNLOAD THE GREEN THEME ALTERNATIVE HERE

http://www.mediafire.com/?bjz21zwnmud

I have no problem if you would like to post this theme on your site, all I ask is if you would like to have this theme posted on your site please ask me for permission first and make sure you link back to this post for the download, thank you.

To have your taskbar centered like in the image above.

All you need to do is unlock the taskbar and right click on it go to toolbars/add new, and then make a new folder somewhere and call it blank for example, then select that folder for your new toolbar.

You then need to right click on the new toolbar and select view text/title and deselect those 2 options now drag your toolbar to the other side of your main Taskbar group and slide the taskbar to a central position.

Once you have it where you want lock the taskbar again (note that it will move a little when you lock the taskbar so some fine tuning may be needed), and now you have a centered Taskbar.

If you like you can also make the blank folder hidden to remove it from view.

nofx1994
July 2nd, 2010, 02:37 AM
very cool looking glad to see back to building mark :cool:

Mr GRiM
July 2nd, 2010, 02:43 AM
Thanks nofx, now I have some free time again you should be seeing a bit more from me :)

breesus09
July 2nd, 2010, 02:53 AM
Thank you for the great theme Mark :D

razorsedge
July 2nd, 2010, 02:54 AM
Bud you are the man wow this theme is swettttttttttttttttttttttttt, beauty job I love it :)

Mr GRiM
July 2nd, 2010, 04:05 AM
lol thanks but this is the final version, the theme is called Concept :roflmao:

gecebilgisayar
July 2nd, 2010, 07:58 AM
Thanks to the hands of health was very good :cool:

WeXoDuS
July 2nd, 2010, 08:37 AM
Thank you. Very good. Woooowwwwww.

dinal2009
July 2nd, 2010, 10:11 AM
Thanks, very nice theme.!!!! :cool:

fa1993
July 2nd, 2010, 10:26 AM
you are awesome!! ty :f: :cool:

lefty1981
July 2nd, 2010, 10:29 AM
all great!it's very hot in germany.

Dave Senior
July 2nd, 2010, 11:03 AM
This is realy good, have you done this sort of thing before? :p
Seriously,great work mate , I like all the new ideas and the way you,ve done certain things,this is what its all about, Thanks alot

:allgood:

Mr GRiM
July 2nd, 2010, 11:19 AM
lol thanks Lefty, I always wanted one of those :p

Thanks for all the comments guys, glad you are enjoying the new theme and I hope the next one will be even better, also Sergio will be making this into a Red and Green version as well for you all so that gives you something else to look forward to, plus don't forget to check out the gadgets he is making to go with the theme

@ Dave Once or twice, can you tell... thanks mate, I hope it giives you some good ideas for your next theme :)

bgjerlow designs
July 2nd, 2010, 12:06 PM
The master is back... and what a theme!
Really awesome work once again Mark, loving this theme and will surely be using it for a long time. I love the clean black/blue images and the extras looks great as well. Especially the clock and the Windows Media Player (wmploc.dll) :)
Once again great work, i reckon this is your best theme so far. Looking forward to seeing more themes from you in the future :)

budhaxx
July 2nd, 2010, 12:56 PM
thanx :cool:

mauam
July 2nd, 2010, 02:39 PM
Awesome theme Mark, as always :) , thanks for share with us.

Ron59
July 2nd, 2010, 03:54 PM
MrGrim Very Nice Theme as allways "Thanks" :givahand:

Infiltrator
July 2nd, 2010, 04:28 PM
Great work, good to see you back in action

Mr GRiM
July 2nd, 2010, 04:40 PM
Sorry guys there was a bug with the image in the middle of the taskbar, it was a bit lighter then the side ones so I fixed the problem and I have updated the first post but if you don't want to download the whole file again you can just download the updated msstyles and replace it in the folder :)

bongo
July 2nd, 2010, 05:05 PM
Nice work looks great

gt01230123
July 2nd, 2010, 05:34 PM
Nice theme!

Quick question: I replaced the X64 timedate.cpl in Syswow64 with ownership, but the clock still shows the default one. Please help!

Mr GRiM
July 2nd, 2010, 05:42 PM
Nice theme!

Quick question: I replaced the X64 timedate.cpl in Syswow64 with ownership, but the clock still shows the default one. Please help!

You need to do both, change the one in system32 as well ;)

Dalon
July 2nd, 2010, 05:59 PM
Mark you be always the best for the VS S

Dalon
July 2nd, 2010, 06:08 PM
Mark you be always the best for the VS Style, and your original job is over the top. Thanks my friend...

To invent, it is to think close.

Albert Einstein's quotations ;)

Hellcat
July 2nd, 2010, 08:27 PM
:flirt: I have seen many beautiful theme from you Mr Grimm, this theme amazingly beautiful the taskbar and start menu is a fantastic development
a Beautiful colors overlapping harmonics :party2:

congratulations Thank you for sharing :)

UI: I really like the theme, but unfortunately to slow down to catch my plane :( back tooth :S
:cry:

DArkNaChox
July 2nd, 2010, 09:23 PM
thank

edee
July 3rd, 2010, 03:02 AM
Just installed the theme , I must say superb job ! :burns:

dreamer567
July 3rd, 2010, 03:16 AM
Glad you're back Mr.Grimm, great work as usual.Thanks for sharing it. :party2:

nextelhalo
July 3rd, 2010, 05:00 AM
Wow...this is an awesome theme Grim. Nice and dark.
Do you have any tutorials on installing the Media Player Skin
and the rest of the extras besides the orb and fonts?

Mr GRiM
July 3rd, 2010, 05:14 AM
For the media player skin you need to replace the wmploc.dll, takeownership of the file and rename the file wmploc.dll.bak and then replace it, make sure wmplayer.exe process has been stoped in task manager or it wont work, you can do the same for the timedate.cpl and explorerframe.dll and for the shell32 image replacement images you will need to download the trial version of Restorator2007 and open the shell32.dll and replace the images, first make a copy of the shell32.dll and paste it on your desktop and then change the images in the bitmap folder and save, then do the same as you did with the wmploc.dll and timedate.cpl, you will need to do a restart for it to take effect.

A Guy
July 3rd, 2010, 05:28 AM
Thanks Mark, looks incredible! UB (A Guy)

Twisted-Devil
July 3rd, 2010, 10:24 AM
Great theme , allways look forward to ur releases.

giveupzn
July 3rd, 2010, 11:07 AM
lol Great! I like it.Could you make some theme with gray window background?Because the dark theme still made some softwere's text hard to read!

imported_devereau
July 3rd, 2010, 09:10 PM
Another work very profissional, great, awesome! Thank you Master Grim!!!

mythos
July 4th, 2010, 01:49 AM
thanks!
but Shell32.dll did not enter. X(

Mr GRiM
July 4th, 2010, 05:28 AM
Sorry if you mean the shortcut then that was because it was for the Syswow64 folder and not system32.

ilovednb
July 4th, 2010, 02:46 PM
:what: wow... just wow... that must be the best looking theme i have ever seen... by far... realy hope there will be more color options for this one a red one would be epic...

bigcyco1
July 4th, 2010, 02:55 PM
hell yeah very nice grim i'm glad your back i miss your themes i think u and nofx1994 are the very best theme makers period.And can't wait to see what you come up with next

Mr GRiM
July 4th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Thanks guys, glad to see your enjoying the themes, Seregio has said he will make a red and green version for us all but not sure how he is going with it, if not I will make some variations of it.

merlinsteffen
July 4th, 2010, 06:03 PM
This is really an fantastic theme-very nice-is a must have for me-thank you very much for sharing !

I am sorry but it is not possible to download the theme--download stopps after 3 sec. !

Mr GRiM
July 4th, 2010, 10:25 PM
This is really an fantastic theme-very nice-is a must have for me-thank you very much for sharing !

I am sorry but it is not possible to download the theme--download stopps after 3 sec. !

Should be fine, did you try both links?

merlinsteffen
July 4th, 2010, 10:59 PM
I think it was only to much traffic--I´ll tested it again right now and it works perfect--thank you very much Mark, now all is o.k. !

picasso21
July 5th, 2010, 01:20 AM
very nice... lol

Big V
July 5th, 2010, 02:43 AM
As always mark your themes are awesome your the master!!! :no1: :burns:

FalconJus
July 5th, 2010, 04:04 AM
excellent theme again mark... but in theme extras, the task manager mod... the X86 folder is empty =S
can you please upload the taskmgr file for x86 againn XD
thanks in advance

desi
July 5th, 2010, 01:06 PM
:o

great theme... thank you ;)

Mr GRiM
July 5th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Fist of all I have to ask what dock it is you want me to convert and second, why me, I have no idea how to do that lol :sorry:

Mr GRiM
July 5th, 2010, 04:18 PM
excellent theme again mark... but in theme extras, the task manager mod... the X86 folder is empty =S
can you please upload the taskmgr file for x86 againn XD
thanks in advance

Sorry about that, I just updated the packs and it's now in three as well as a few other extras I included

Jellesmiecht
July 7th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Hi, great theme,

question: how do I change the start menu user pic frame? Or in wich .dll is the file?

edit: found it in authui.dll , but the image in your extras says 7013.bmp but it looks like it 14002 ?!

Greetings Jelle :D'oh!:

Mr GRiM
July 7th, 2010, 12:14 PM
the user pic frame for the start menu is in the explorer.exe, in the same place as the start orbs.

lahercoll
July 7th, 2010, 12:34 PM
:burns: theme bro...thank you :party2: :cool:

Jellesmiecht
July 7th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Hi, great theme,

question: how do I change the start menu user pic frame? Or in wich .dll is the file?

edit: found it in authui.dll , but the image in your extras says 7013.bmp but it looks like it 14002 ?!

Greetings Jelle :D'oh!:

the user pic frame for the start menu is in the explorer.exe, in the same place as the start orbs.

I replaced the user pic frame 7013 , but at the start up its still the standard blue

can u make a 80x80 , 96x96 and 128 x128 ? (for number 7014 , 7015 , 7016)

(dont know wich the good one is)

Greetz

Mr GRiM
July 7th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Have a look here for that one http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28342-Change-the-Logon-Frame

sounddevil13
July 8th, 2010, 02:58 AM
Can I use some of the images in this theme? I have a couple of ideas, but I would like your permission before I begin.

Great work and very detailed.

Mr GRiM
July 8th, 2010, 05:39 AM
Yeah no worries bud, I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

razorsedge
July 8th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Added the windows live messenger silent installers to the post bud :)

deadpitbox
July 8th, 2010, 10:00 AM
great work..im using it right now :D but im kinda having problem using th explorerframe tho..when ever i tried installing it my pc goes funky..i checked everything and the version etch are the same except for the size..its the first time that happened to me changining the explorerframe..what i did is take ownership of the original file,renamed to .bak then copy/paste the ones included with the theme and it went funky lol...my pc dont wanna boot up..anyways,with or without th explorer frame still looks awesome.. :cool:

i just wish someone would make a trillian astra skin for this :D

Mr GRiM
July 8th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Try using the one in the x64 folder, I think the problem is that on a x64 OS the SysWOW64 is where MS decided all the x86 OS system files go and the system32 folder is actually all the x64 system files, and that where the confusion is, so a x86 OS you actually want to use the files in the x64 folders if that makes sense.

The easy way to tell if you have the right file is to open the file in a resource hacker like Restorator and have a look on the manifest and it will tell you the Processor architecture, which will be either processorArchitecture="amd64" or processorArchitecture="x86"

Mr GRiM
July 8th, 2010, 06:50 PM
First post updated with green Concept theme, enjoy :)

Dave Senior
July 8th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do this mate, variety is the spice of life.

;)

Edit:Nice idea with the track Bar

Big V
July 8th, 2010, 07:34 PM
do you have a screen shot of the green revision

Mr GRiM
July 8th, 2010, 07:42 PM
do you have a screen shot of the green revision

here you go mate I was going to make a better one later but this will do for now :)

Big V
July 8th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Looks Awesome Mark!!! :party2: Might I suggest the possibility of a gold version also to go along with your black and gold icons

tankrider
July 8th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Great work on this, Mr GRiM :D

Neifionn
July 8th, 2010, 09:56 PM
looks realy cool just hope i can learn to do this.
Hats off to you m8.
Neifionn.

nene1602
July 9th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Very nice, Thanks a lot

deadpitbox
July 9th, 2010, 03:07 AM
great work..im using it right now :D but im kinda having problem using th explorerframe tho..when ever i tried installing it my pc goes funky..i checked everything and the version etch are the same except for the size..its the first time that happened to me changining the explorerframe..what i did is take ownership of the original file,renamed to .bak then copy/paste the ones included with the theme and it went funky lol...my pc dont wanna boot up..anyways,with or without th explorer frame still looks awesome.. :cool:

i just wish someone would make a trillian astra skin for this :D

Try using the one in the x64 folder, I think the problem is that on a x64 OS the SysWOW64 is where MS decided all the x86 OS system files go and the system32 folder is actually all the x64 system files, and that where the confusion is, so a x86 OS you actually want to use the files in the x64 folders if that makes sense.

The easy way to tell if you have the right file is to open the file in a resource hacker like Restorator and have a look on the manifest and it will tell you the Processor architecture, which will be either processorArchitecture="amd64" or processorArchitecture="x86"

tyvm Mr.Grim..yup the one in wow64 folder worked its x86 file instead of x64,the ones in x86 folder has x64 in its manifest

Big Evil 911
July 9th, 2010, 05:31 AM
thank you I likes both the green and blue

mansrm81
July 9th, 2010, 05:51 AM
Very nice Mark keep up the great work.

ilovednb
July 9th, 2010, 05:34 PM
any news on the red version? can't wait to see how it looks. green looks even better then blue :)
best looking theme ever!!!

milorad
July 9th, 2010, 08:42 PM
I double click the windows live messenger concept.exe and nothing happens !?? :(

breesus09
July 9th, 2010, 11:18 PM
milorad » Today, 2:42 pm
I double click the windows live messenger concept.exe and nothing happens !?? :(
Same for me :idk:

Big V
July 9th, 2010, 11:54 PM
can anyone tell me where i need to place the enhanced black glass files that are in tool folder so that it will startup with windows

JoseyWales
July 10th, 2010, 12:09 AM
the startup folder under programs in the start menue.

Big V
July 10th, 2010, 12:23 AM
When i go to windows c program files i do not see a startup folder. Could it be named something else? The only file i do not recognize is %programfiles(x86)%

Marrtok
July 10th, 2010, 12:47 AM
Hello...noob extraordinaire here. I've just gotten as close as I can installing this theme and need some suggestions on a couple of minor issues.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and omg thank you guys for all these awesome themes Mr. Grim is my new God :)

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy81/Marrtok/Desktop2.png

Edit: This is the first time i have ever done anything like this...so please be gentle :P

JoseyWales
July 10th, 2010, 01:01 AM
big v » July 9th, 2010, 8:23 pm

JoseyWales » 12 minutes ago
the startup folder under programs in the start menue.When i go to windows c program files i do not see a startup folder. Could it be named something else? The only file i do not recognize is %programfiles(x86)%
here..
since it has an ini you need to keep with the exe you will have to put it all in a folder if it's not allready, then put the folder on you c drive or were ever you want to stor it. then open the file and right click on the exe and select create shortcut. then stick the shortcut in the startup folder.

Big V
July 10th, 2010, 01:20 AM
thank you josey

JoseyWales
July 10th, 2010, 01:23 AM
Hello...noob extraordinaire here. I've just gotten as close as I can installing this theme and need some suggestions on a couple of minor issues.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and omg thank you guys for all these awesome themes Mr. Grim is my new God :)

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy81/Marrtok/Desktop2.png

Edit: This is the first time i have ever done anything like this...so please be gentle :P
what OS are you using? Vista..

Marrtok
July 10th, 2010, 01:36 AM
Windows 7 Home 7600 (64-bit)

JoseyWales
July 10th, 2010, 01:58 AM
ok. you have the icons set to expand when opened on the task bar.. thats why i was asking. it was default in vista. to move the pinned icons on the taskbar right click on it and select lock the takbar, that will allow you to slide them over. the other question you have i will save for the others to answer. it has to be done with recourse hacker and is a pain in the ass to do. they will explain it better than I can..

hmmm. this is the first theme i've installed were unlocking the taskbar doesn't work. hey Mark you want to jump in on this one..

milorad
July 10th, 2010, 08:59 AM
breesus09 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:18 pm

milorad » Today, 2:42 pm
Same for me :idk:
can anyone help :angry3:

merlinsteffen
July 10th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Hehe, glad to see there is a green version of this great theme too-now downloading, and where is the red one,lol, ? Thank you so much for both versions, I like this one very much-hope the master is back-are you back,Mark ? Hope to see more
of your great work in the future.

stin
July 10th, 2010, 02:36 PM
I been wanting a theme with black background,that I can see the type like this,white,the shiny blue hurts my eyes.Thanks Mr Grimm!!Do you know if it has any effects on FF,like can't see your type in the bar.You do amazing work,I wish I could do this :party2:
stin

Marrtok
July 10th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Yarp, tried with taskbar unlocked and the icons just slide around each other.
Additionally, the min, max, and close buttons for windows no longer appear as they do in the theme images. When I first started installing the theme they appeared rounded and blank like in Mr. Grim's images, but this morning when I turned on the laptop, they are now square again with the little boxes and 'X's on them... >.< Techgnology hates me.

Edit: Technology still hates me but the min, max, and close buttons are now back to the way they should be in the theme images... >.<

Mr GRiM
July 11th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Yarp, tried with taskbar unlocked and the icons just slide around each other.
Additionally, the min, max, and close buttons for windows no longer appear as they do in the theme images. When I first started installing the theme they appeared rounded and blank like in Mr. Grim's images, but this morning when I turned on the laptop, they are now square again with the little boxes and 'X's on them... >.< Techgnology hates me.

Edit: Technology still hates me but the min, max, and close buttons are now back to the way they should be in the theme images... >.<

This will help you. :)

To have your taskbar centered like in the image above.

All you need to do is unlock the taskbar and right click on it go to toolbars/add new, and then make a new folder somewhere and call it blank for example, then select that folder for your new toolbar.

You then need to right click on the new toolbar and select view text/title and deselect those 2 options now drag your toolbar to the other side of your main Taskbar group and slide the taskbar to a central position.

Once you have it where you want lock the taskbar again (note that it will move a little when you lock the taskbar so some fine tuning may be needed), and now you have a centered Taskbar.

If you like you can also make the blank folder hidden to remove it from view.

Marrtok
July 11th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Bows down to the majesty that is... MR. GRIM!

smokinbeanbean1992
July 13th, 2010, 02:55 AM
Hey everyone. I'm new to the boards but I have used Grim's themes in the past. However, I don't know exactly what to do to install this one. Could somebody put up a step by step process of how to install this incredible theme? Including what to take control of, what programs I need, etc.? I would appreciate it!

Mr GRiM
July 13th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Hey everyone. I'm new to the boards but I have used Grim's themes in the past. However, I don't know exactly what to do to install this one. Could somebody put up a step by step process of how to install this incredible theme? Including what to take control of, what programs I need, etc.? I would appreciate it!

Hi Smokinbeanbean and welcome to VC,

Most of the the system files you need to edit are already done, in the folders are shortcuts to the location for each system file, you can take ownership of the file using the shortcut and then copy the moded file, then right click on the shortcut and open the file location, then rename the file .bak and paste your new one in, the shell32 images for the control panel is a bit different, for that you will need Restorator or another Resource hacker, open the system32 folder and copy the shell32.dll and paste it on the desktop and then open it with Restorator and replace the images in the bitmap folder with the ones I have given you, then do the same as you did above for the others.

the reason I did not include the shell32.dll is because you may have done other mods to that dll already like the top shell mod for the preview pane in explorer or you may be using a custom icon pack, so it it better that you mod your own rather then breaking any mods that you have already done.

Also it is important that you place the correct files in the correct locations or you may have some major problems, if you are using x86 OS then it's best to check that all the files you use are for x86 architecture , you can find that by looking at the manifest in Restorator

Also if you are using a x64 OS you must make sure that the x86 files that I think are in the x64 folders should go in the SysWOW64 folder and the AMDx64 files that I think are in the x86 Folders should go in the System32 Folder ( sorry for the confusion but I have a x64 OS and it made sense to have them in the folders like that but I think looking back I should have made that part more clear)

I hope this helps, if you have any more questions I am happy to help :)

razorsedge
July 13th, 2010, 07:20 AM
For the ppl that have installed the messenger and it has not made changes

This silent installer will install windows live messenger, messenger plus live and the theme as default if u already have messenger and or msn plus live U must uninstall them first before u can run this silent installer if the installer sees that u have messenger on your system as that what it installs first it will not go forward thinking you already have it installed.

I should have stated this on the first post I am sry I forgot to do this the messenger was made as part of my last os release and was meant to be installed on a fresh system :)

One other small word of note its a silent installer which means during install u will see nothing it silently installs the programs and the skin so u need to just double click it one time and wait a couple of mins and it all gets installed for u :)

milorad
July 13th, 2010, 09:45 AM
thanks bro :cool:

Kameirus
July 13th, 2010, 10:18 AM
awesome
Thanks

ilovednb
July 13th, 2010, 03:32 PM
ok i have asked this before but i got no reply so i ask again is there any news on the red version of this theme
can't wait hehe i like the blu and green one alot (using green right now) but red would make my setup complete (everything red and black/drak gray)
i thank you again mr. grim for the best looking themes on the internet even with windowblinds its very hard to find themes of this quality :)

Mr GRiM
July 13th, 2010, 03:44 PM
ok i have asked this before but i got no reply so i ask again is there any news on the red version of this theme
can't wait hehe i like the blu and green one alot (using green right now) but red would make my setup complete (everything red and black/drak gray)
i thank you again mr. grim for the best looking themes on the internet even with windowblinds its very hard to find themes of this quality :)

Here you go mate, I just finished it but it's not the complete pack yet, just the theme :)

ilovednb
July 13th, 2010, 04:35 PM
epic epic epic!!! nice one ... good thing i already made a red version of the "orb" if you want it just say and i will pm or post it what ever you wish

milorad
July 13th, 2010, 05:56 PM
I installed on a fresh system and is the same mesenger not concept skin :idk: :(

Mr GRiM
July 13th, 2010, 09:11 PM
You need to install Messenger Plus to use the skins ;)

milorad
July 13th, 2010, 09:19 PM
of course Just double click the windows live messenger concept.exe and i get this

Kameirus
July 13th, 2010, 09:37 PM
i love this theme but just have one problem that i cant figure out
the backgrounds on different apps are very dark and sometimes i cant even see what im typing
how can i fix this ..ive already went in and tried to change the application background color but it doesnt work
i will post screens if you need me to show you what i mean

Thanks

Mr GRiM
July 13th, 2010, 09:54 PM
you could see if changing the windows colour in the personalization menu helps, in the advanced appearance settings.

razorsedge
July 13th, 2010, 11:16 PM
Did you pick the right version for your os as there is an x86 and x64 version, this silent installs messenger plus live as well, I have had my new os downloaded hundreds of times already and the new messenger is working for everyone, I have also just tested this again on my second computer here and it installed the same as all the other messenger silents I have made for my builds. Have u tried a reboot since u installed it you should not need to do that but I can't see why its not coming up for you for everyone else it installs fine :)

Kameirus
July 14th, 2010, 02:21 AM
awesome thanks Mark
worked perfectly

edrik
July 14th, 2010, 12:20 PM
another great work mate :D
:burns:

i haven't been online for a while... how are you guys doing :D
i've been busy with a lot of paper work for my thesis it's really stressful :nerd:

Mr GRiM
July 14th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Hi Edrik, your right it has been a while, well I hope it's all going well for you and hope to see around the site a bit more often, take care bud :)

Mousez
July 16th, 2010, 08:52 AM
This theme is awesome, but I am new at this and have no idea on how to install it. I searched and looked at topics and there is no set "guide" unless I missed something.

Can't wait to get this working and add some gadgets!

@gent_T6
July 16th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Great job on the themes and thank you very much for sharing them! I saw your work a few months back when I first switched over to W7 but only just started to install them (Im in the process of making my desktop as beautiful/Dark as yours!) All your themes are what I want my windows 7 to look like! Again great work and thank you!!

Mousez
July 16th, 2010, 11:29 PM
Just a quick question, I have gotten everything working perfectly, except the Shell32.dll.

When I use Restorator, it doesn't work when I save the dll into the file. And when I use XN Editor, I keep getting "Error code 50" when I try and save the dll with the images.

I have no other mods on my comp, this is my 1st theme I have installed, so if someone could walk me through what I am missing or upload a shell for Win 7 x64 I would greatly appreciate it. :D

Mr GRiM
July 17th, 2010, 07:05 AM
What you need to do is take ownership of the shell32.dll and copy and paste it on the desktop and then open the copy in Restorator makes the changes and save it and then rename the original to shell32.dll.bak and then you can paste the new one in, then restart the computer and it will be there.

imported_Acme
July 17th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Thanks, really outstanding theme.

Can I make a suggestion?

I think the status bar will be nicer as follows:

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/1782/54717526.jpg

Thanks again.

STON3BALLS
July 18th, 2010, 05:48 PM
I have take ownership in my Right click drop down menu, so when I try to take ownership of the timedate.cpl in either one of the folders(x64) it just doesn't work. It ain't a biggy its just the last thing I need to add to finish every detail of the theme, any ideas.

Mr GRiM
July 18th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Yeah some files are like that for some reason, you can still take ownership of the file but you have to do it the manual way lol, just found a small tutorial for you :)

Taking Ownership of Files and Folders
As an administrator you can take ownership of a file or folder as follows:
1. In Windows Explorer, rt-click on "properties" for the file or folder.
2. Security tab | Advanced
3. Owner tab| click Edit
4. In the Change Owner To list, select the new owner. To take ownership of all subfolders and files within the folder, select Replace Owner On Subcontainers And Objects option.
5. OK | OK

Assigning Ownership
As administrator or the current owner, you can assign ownership to another user or group as follows:
1. In Windows Explorer, rt-click on "Properties" for the file or folder.
2. Security tab | Advanced
3. Owner tab | Edit
4. Click Other Users Or Groups
5. Type the name of a user or a group | click Check Names | Choose the name you want if its not already filled in | OK
6. From the Change Owner list, select the new owner. For a folder, select Replace Owner On Subcontainers and Objects to assign ownership of all subfolders and files within the folder.
7. Ok | OK

Mr GRiM
July 18th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Here is another complete guide with pictures if you have any problem with the one above :) http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/67717 ... -file.html (http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/67717-take-ownership-file.html)

deathrazekraze
July 18th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Mark,

I followed all of your steps, but when I open the copy of shell32 with restorator I don't see the images that I'm supposed to be replacing. Do I just add the images in there anyway? Thanks

Edit: Disregard... I see what I'm doing wrong

Gloomy Guy
July 19th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Could someone who already install this theme can upload a ready files to copy&paste for clean x64 system?

Mr GRiM
July 19th, 2010, 10:51 AM
What are you struggling with, installing the theme or replacing the system files?

Here a guide to installing the theme http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27909-How-to-Apply-Custom-Themes-in-Windows-7

There are tools in the extras folder to help you replace the system files, if you have any trouble let me know and I can walk you through it. :)

Gloomy Guy
July 19th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Yes i got little problem witch Restorator. I am not able to change files in explorer.exe when i want to repleace witch Your .png i can see a info who say that files are wrong or something :P

BestialWolf
July 19th, 2010, 02:45 PM
razorsedge » sri srp 14, 2010 12:16 am

milorad » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Mr GRiM » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 pm

milorad » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:56 am

razorsedge » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 am]
For the ppl that have installed the messenger and it has not made changes

This silent installer will install windows live messenger, messenger plus live and the theme as default if u already have messenger and or msn plus live U must uninstall them first before u can run this silent installer if the installer sees that u have messenger on your system as that what it installs first it will not go forward thinking you already have it installed.

I should have stated this on the first post I am sry I forgot to do this the messenger was made as part of my last os release and was meant to be installed on a fresh system :)

One other small word of note its a silent installer which means during install u will see nothing it silently installs the programs and the skin so u need to just double click it one time and wait a couple of mins and it all gets installed for u :)
I installed on a fresh system and is the same mesenger not concept skin :idk: :(

You need to install Messenger Plus to use the skins ;)
of course Just double click the windows live messenger concept.exe and i get this

Did you pick the right version for your os as there is an x86 and x64 version, this silent installs messenger plus live as well, I have had my new os downloaded hundreds of times already and the new messenger is working for everyone, I have also just tested this again on my second computer here and it installed the same as all the other messenger silents I have made for my builds. Have u tried a reboot since u installed it you should not need to do that but I can't see why its not coming up for you for everyone else it installs fine :)

Nope,don't work for my self.OS is Windows 7 x86. I try to install MSN butt skin is same like MS MSN:(

Mr GRiM
July 19th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Gloomy Guy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:02 pm
Yes i got little problem witch Restorator. I am not able to change files in explorer.exe when i want to repleace witch Your .png i can see a info who say that files are wrong or something :P

lol your using the wrong images, there is a folder called theme extras and the bitmap images for the start button are in there, the ones you are trying to use are in the theme folder and they get applied automatically if you have any Hyperdesk theme installed.

Gloomy Guy
July 19th, 2010, 06:51 PM
:shock: My bad. Another funny thing is that: I edit all files and paste in a good directory but windows is still use default theme? What i forget to do ? ;]

Snake
July 20th, 2010, 01:48 AM
Great theme bud!

delere
July 21st, 2010, 09:46 AM
hello MrGrim, i've noticed you're currently online here.
I have a problem with taskbar. It looks bigger than the one on the screens, and i use "small icons" on it
what i do wrong? :what:

FrJ.
July 21st, 2010, 03:44 PM
Hello Mr. Grim & others,

I have modified my Win 7 several times now, and it has been a breeze thanks to all the great tutorials! Thumbs up for that!

But at my current attempt with the Concept theme, I just can't get the systemclock to change, even though I have taken ownership of both the x64 and x86 files, renamed them to timedate.cpl.bak , and placed the new timedate.cpl files in the folders.

It worked several times before, what could I be doing wrong here?

Many thanks, FrJ.

Mr GRiM
July 22nd, 2010, 06:24 AM
Open the timdate.cpl in Restorator and check the manifest to see if it is the AMD64 version and make sure you put that one in system32 if you are using a x64 OS, you only need to put the file in system32 and it should work.

FrJ.
July 22nd, 2010, 08:48 AM
Open the timdate.cpl in Restorator and check the manifest to see if it is the AMD64 version and make sure you put that one in system32 if you are using a x64 OS, you only need to put the file in system32 and it should work.

I have checked the files once again, and it seems the right files were in the right place.
After putting the amd64 timedate.cpl in the system32 folder and rebooting the pc, the manifest of that specific file has changed from amd64 to x86.
I don't think that's supposed to happen :sarcastic:

latschmann
July 22nd, 2010, 12:25 PM
:party2: great job nice theme :cool:

Big V
July 22nd, 2010, 01:52 PM
FrJ. » Yesterday, 10:44 am
Hello Mr. Grim & others,

I have modified my Win 7 several times now, and it has been a breeze thanks to all the great tutorials! Thumbs up for that!

But at my current attempt with the Concept theme, I just can't get the systemclock to change, even though I have taken ownership of both the x64 and x86 files, renamed them to timedate.cpl.bak , and placed the new timedate.cpl files in the folders.

It worked several times before, what could I be doing wrong here?

Many thanks, FrJ.
I recently had an issue also after i did a reformat on my system. Even tho i had taken ownership it wouldn't allow me to rename the timedate.cpl till i turned off the UAC then it worked like a charm. you might check and see if that helps you

FrJ.
July 22nd, 2010, 04:59 PM
big v » Today, 2:52 pm
I recently had an issue also after i did a reformat on my system. Even tho i had taken ownership it wouldn't allow me to rename the timedate.cpl till i turned off the UAC then it worked like a charm. you might check and see if that helps you

Well, in my opinion the UAC is just there to bug the user lol , and it's by far the first thing I disable after formatting.
Renaming the file isnt the problem though, it seems to (partially) change the file. The size stays the same, but the "amd64" part is changed to "x86".

edit: the amd64 manifest.

Thanks for the effort though! :)

Mr GRiM
July 22nd, 2010, 05:45 PM
Yeah it's actually another really strange thing that happens in the system32 folder, if you copy the file from there and paste it on your desktop it will show as AMD64, for some reason if you open a file in system32 it will actually open the one from syswow64, not sure why MS did it this way but there allot of things that MS that I don't think anyone will ever understand lol

FrJ.
July 22nd, 2010, 05:48 PM
If it opens the one from syswow64, maybe I should put the one from system32 in there? :o
I'll give it a try later, maybe I can get it to work..

edit: I just realized, could it be that the system clock needs the fonts you added to the concept theme Mr. Grim?
That's the only thing I didn't use, cause it's hurting my eyes in some cases lol

inderjits
July 23rd, 2010, 12:24 PM
looks cool
Ur customizations r simply superb mark!!

Mr GRiM
July 23rd, 2010, 02:21 PM

FrJ.
July 23rd, 2010, 04:14 PM
Mr. Grim, any chance you might be able to help me figure out why the system clock isn't changing?

Maybe a suggestion what else I could try to get it to work?

Thanks

Mr GRiM
July 23rd, 2010, 05:09 PM
I am having a hard time trying to figure out what you might be doing wrong, it sounds like you did everything you were meant to, can you do me a favor though and copy the timedate.cpl from system32 and paste it on your desktop, then open it with Restorator and tell me if the images in the png folder are the ones that are meant to go with the theme or they are still the default ones.

FrJ.
July 23rd, 2010, 05:33 PM
Mr GRiM

I am having a hard time trying to figure out what you might be doing wrong, it sounds like you did everything you were meant to, can you do me a favor though and copy the timedate.cpl from system32 and paste it on your desktop, then open it with Restorator and tell me if the images in the png folder are the ones that are meant to go with the theme or they are still the default ones.

The images are the same as the ones in the theme as far as i can see.
I'm using reshacker though, and the images are either completely white or a square that fits the theme with a crosshair in it.

Could it be because of the fonts you included? I used them the previous time, and the system clock worked then..
I might give that a shot later.

Big V
July 28th, 2010, 04:58 PM
I'm having a small bug issue with the theme mark . the menu button in the start window does not display all the time just a plain blank grey box instead of the button until i mouse over the area then it will display the button correctly until the next time i go to the start menu

Mr GRiM
July 28th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Yeah I know about the problem and there is no good fix for it with the style of menu I made, all it is doing is telling you that there is a new program installed and I have always turned of that notification in the menu properties and then you will not have that bug.

Big V
July 28th, 2010, 09:43 PM
thanks mark

Hellcat
July 29th, 2010, 02:59 AM
:flirt: very nice theme great job :)

anikilor
July 30th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Hi, i'm new on this site, i'd like to now to aply this theme, i download and aply but it don't look like the screens, only change a few things, help me please.

Extr3meownz
August 5th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Loving this theme, thanks very much

ref1
August 10th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Thanks for this theme Mr Grim !!

It's my first one, my first theme pack installation.
Everything looks good, except for the WL Messenger...

I have the same problem than BestialWolf... I double click, and it install only messenger without WL Plus! or the black theme (on W7 x86 too).

COMPRENDeDEFUNCT
August 14th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Thanks mark , this is a lovely theme ive been using the wmploc for a while but i decided to install the theme today, looks really good . one question though when i open word my pages are black or dark is there a way to override this apart from changing page colour in word.

COMPRENDeDEFUNCT
August 14th, 2010, 12:14 AM
Thanks mark , this is a lovely theme ive been using the wmploc for a while but i decided to install the theme today, looks really good . one question though when i open word my pages are black or dark is there a way to override this apart from changing page colour in word.

johnwillyums
August 14th, 2010, 02:41 AM
Hi Mr Grim. I installed this tonight, plus the messenger theme, with Boohbah Julien's help. Haven't had much chance to play with it yet but it looks great and very usable.
An excellent piece of work. Thanks for your efforts.
Best wishes Johnwillyums :party2:

Mr GRiM
August 15th, 2010, 03:05 AM
Hi Mr Grim. I installed this tonight, plus the messenger theme, with Boohbah Julien's help. Haven't had much chance to play with it yet but it looks great and very usable.
An excellent piece of work. Thanks for your efforts.
Best wishes Johnwillyums :party2:

Thanks John good to see you made it over here and glad you liked the theme :)

CheapShot
August 16th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Thx fpr the nice Theme ...... Like it :cool:

greetz Cheap

koolnu20
August 17th, 2010, 02:47 AM
Damn, its just BEAUTIFUL! what u do with windows :cool:
Keep up the good work! This one will be my theme!! Until the next one :-D

Bloodbathmegrath
August 17th, 2010, 04:38 AM
Sick The best yet
Thanks
Peace

yama
August 24th, 2010, 03:09 PM
thnx gonna try it :burns:

Sequias
August 25th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Hi!!

Amazing Theme, I am using it by using 7tsp. Very easy.

But I have a problem. Using Open Office (writter or calc), I see the documents in black background, and I don't like that. Because I am a newbie, I ask you if there is some way that those programs work as usual, if it is possible, or some other way to look for a solution. Here I put a screen of what I meen:

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9519/screem.jpg

Thanks for all!!! Congrats for the theme!!

johnwillyums
August 28th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Just wanted to say thanks again Mr. Grim. I've had this theme on for a couple of weeks now. First time I ever dabbled with this sort of stuff. The more I use it the more I'm loving it. Cannot imagine going back to a regular Windows interface now.
Also had loads of help from Sergio Garcia and boohbah in getting it installed so thanks to them as well. Best wishes, johnwillyums :-D

harborcity13
September 1st, 2010, 04:35 PM
I love this theme/style! I recently tried out SK3PTiC by timmymofo and was wondering if there's a way for me to get the menu's in C.Design to look like the glossy black menu's in SK3PTiC.

The start menu's are glossy in CD, but not the right click, Firefox, etc. menu's (obviously you know that) so maybe all the menu's are supposed to be like that and something on my end is wrong. I installed CD with 7tsp if that helps.

Thanks.

Freeworld
September 5th, 2010, 03:26 AM
As usual Mr Grims work is outstanding, i have just one question, will the Windows Live Messenger Concept Installer work with the current Windows Live Essentials Beta?

ogstameh
September 8th, 2010, 04:36 PM
hey there mister grim. yes i know that this will sound UTTERLY stupid but i am 13 and dont really know my cpu THAT good and am wondering if you could plz plz plz help me by like doing a idiot safe tutorial or read me or someting. thx bai XD

frazboyz101
September 12th, 2010, 02:40 AM
congratulations on a very nice theme that i am using and is easy to use and looks great at the same time it is a very awesome theme congratulations thanks. :)

mich2ga
September 22nd, 2010, 07:08 PM
Great Job!

Mr.Error
October 28th, 2010, 07:22 PM
mediafire link dead bro...can you reupload??thx..

Mr GRiM
October 28th, 2010, 08:55 PM
you can use the other link under it that will download straight from the site.

jebinio
October 30th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Kaspersky say the archive has a trojan

Mr GRiM
October 31st, 2010, 07:52 AM
yeah well I am pretty sure Kaspersky is giving you a false positive, I think it is probably one of the tools included, I know some of these tools have given false positives in the past, you don't need any of the tools anyway if you know what your doing.

Flava0ne
November 19th, 2010, 10:04 PM
How do I install the Windows System Logo? My system doesn't have a "shellbrd.dll" to replace :idk:

BTW, this is another AWESOME THEME!!! :cool:

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the file in C:\Windows\Branding\ShellBrd\

Thanks for another awesome theme, Mr.GRiM! :D

098mnb
November 20th, 2010, 02:33 AM
very nice,good work

Joao40
March 3rd, 2011, 02:46 PM
The tema is fantastic, but de skin of windows live is not available for download in site mediafre.

julio99
April 1st, 2011, 03:56 PM
Mark I downloaded this theme with the 7tsp from another page where I found the 7tsp themes. Anyway, I was just browsing Virtual and noticed there was a couple of things I was missing when I downloaded and installed this. Fist I installed Theme Resource changer X64 and I didn't notice my start orb changed. It still looks like the one on the screen you posted. Do I have to re-use the 7tsp installer to make the rest of the changes or a reboot or what. Second, about the Shell32.dll.7z. What is that for and what do I do with it on my X64 machine. This is the same 7tsp Concept theme, right? I don't want to start making changes until I hear from you. This is an awesome them as so much of your work is.

julio99
April 13th, 2011, 02:14 PM
:smile: Still waiting for the previous answer, but I'll go ahead with this one anyway. I know you're probably one of the busiest people around. From what little I Know I still get a thousand questions. I haven't upgraded my OS Windows 7 HP to the new Sp1 yet. Once I do I will probably lose some of the theme add ons, such as the WMP skin, the Task Manager skin and I don't know what else. I used the 7tsp to download and install this theme, so I'm not quite sure about the Service Pack update and what it will do to my theme. I love your work and get attached to the custom look, but I need the WMP skin and so forth updated if I'm to use Microsoft's Sp1, otherwise the theme is half 7600 and 7601. I hope I'm making sense with what I need here.

Mr GRiM
April 14th, 2011, 12:56 AM
OK if you installed the 7tsp theme pack you don't need to worry about theme resource changer because that is only for themes that you have installed that have the extra folders to work with it, the shell32.dll.7z file is to go in the theme folder along with the theme, this will avoid the need to change the images in the actual shell32.dll system file, that also avoids issues with Creative sound cards that do not like the shell32.dll being modified.

The 7tsp Theme packs are almost completely upgrade proof, meaning you can install the theme pack again once upgrading to SP1, the upgrade will replace allot of your modified system files so those customizations will be lost, the way 7tsp packs work is they do not contain the system files, they only contain the new images and resources that are added into your existing system files, therefore there are no version numbers and any security updates that may replace one of the system files will not be replaced with an older system file.

There are some problems with this when it comes to IE9 though as the actual system files have been completely changed so any resources or images will be different.

julio99
April 14th, 2011, 02:35 AM
So, uninstall the themepack via the 7tsp. Should I just uninstall to the way it was or run the SFC /scan ? I'd really like to make sure it is done right. I had the Annhilator light theme before and that was great too. Kind of had a hard time with the task bar getting right on that one, but I used your trick using the extra folders to center it properly. Stupid thing having to install that SP1 as it really doesn't do much. I guess that's all I really need answered for now. Thanks again Mark for taking the time to get back to me.

gr33ndaybd
May 8th, 2011, 11:01 AM
thanks for nice theme

skull1959
June 8th, 2011, 08:09 PM
still my favorite mark thankyou.

Gogeta
June 19th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Oh my goodness. This theme is Grade A NICE

Good Work :)

jdcrowell99
August 17th, 2011, 04:31 AM
I really hate being a noob about this, but I've been reading and researching for what seems like an hour now lol. How do I go about installing this the easiest way?

On your post in deviantart you mention using 7tsp, which I downloaded, but I can't figure out which link is the right pack to use with that program. Most of what I've downloaded isn't found when I search for a pack to open on 7tsp.

I'm usually pretty quick to figure these things out, but I'm stuck and I seriously want this theme tonight lol. It looks awesome and you've done an incredible job with it.

Thanks

mitchell
August 18th, 2011, 01:25 AM
I love dark themes but my eyesight is not the best, i love Concept as it is dark but all fonts are clear & sharp which makes it a great usable theme for everyday use.

Thank you

w0rtez
August 18th, 2011, 04:37 AM
nice Theme...

killjoy
August 26th, 2011, 02:40 AM
Hello vc i just want to say Thankyou very much for all the amazing work i have seen here. And a big hefty Thanks to mr grim for the concept theme! i was around with an htpc a few years back before things got really interesting here. and tried windowblinds and was using grims icon packs but due to the resource hogging nature of windowblinds i stopped theming. now i just have a laptop but upon a new os installation i thought i might spruce it up a bit because i hook the laptop up to the bigscreen. I had no idea things had become so easy and so many new tools were made. it has never been so easy to theme as it is now. and when i installed concept i was simply awestruck at how nice this theme is and how easy it was to install. mr grim you sir have given me a reason to build another htpc. theme on virtual customs.. THIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr GRiM
August 26th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the kind words Killjoy, I am glad we have inspired you and look forward to seeing your upcoming work :happy:

yashaka999
September 9th, 2011, 12:06 AM
MY FAVORITE THEME NOW, THANK YOU SO MUCH MR GRIM FOR SUCH A NICE THEME, LOVE YOUR THEME

NAHOM
September 11th, 2011, 03:53 PM
elegant and very beautiful Theme thank you Mr grim: שמח:

Letícia®
December 25th, 2011, 12:47 PM
excellent job as always mr.grim / / thanks:love::girl::love:

pinkfloyder
January 7th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Thank you!!

tc0566
January 11th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Mr Grimm downloading from media fire results in a 721 kb file and from the site a a 39.3 mb file neither of which are recognized by 7tsp...please help

mr_x
January 18th, 2012, 12:14 PM
:drink:

pinkfloyder
January 23rd, 2012, 03:20 AM
So cool!!!...thanks.

MOST_WASTED
February 13th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Im grabbing one. thank you.
I just saw it and i must say it looks incredible. i am so glad i know this site. thank you very much for this sir. more power to u and outstanding job on this theme

tonetuck
February 17th, 2012, 06:58 PM
nice theme...thanks

evil_loc
May 11th, 2012, 02:19 PM
AWESOME i have been looking for themes just like this forever thankyou!

elitex420
May 12th, 2012, 05:05 AM
thanks bro

pijatron
May 12th, 2012, 07:17 AM
thank you mr grim you have out done yourself again......i love your work and cant stop downloading your themes..
would there be any chancecof you setting up a video tutorial on how to build themes as good as yours in the near future.??

tam
May 12th, 2012, 11:02 PM
very nice theme

twerg
May 20th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Cool. Been away for quite awhile, cant see theme. Maybe this post will allow me now...

Quite nice work, file include lots of options, too many for me to work out lol.. Just having the basic theme installed is nice. Thanks

stalki
May 21st, 2012, 11:45 AM
Great work man, thanks.

jumper
May 21st, 2012, 12:40 PM
thank you Mr Grim fantastic theme:Smile:

brianmiddle69
May 21st, 2012, 01:49 PM
Thanks for this awesome theme!!!!!!!!!:givahand:

syedsameer81
May 21st, 2012, 08:55 PM
aaahhhh i can see it now nice work of art sorry for my foolish question cheers

DTittel
May 21st, 2012, 09:31 PM
Looks cool going to give it a try

seth_ss
May 21st, 2012, 11:03 PM
nice job looks cool

MyNamesMatt
July 1st, 2012, 08:20 PM
I like

pijatron
July 5th, 2012, 08:12 PM
amasing work as allways..........

Zanitos
April 22nd, 2013, 03:59 AM
I love the theme, but i've ran into an issue that I can't seem to fix. There appears to be some image bleed through in certain windows. For instance when I open word and click the little button in the lower right hand corner of the font section on the ribbon bar to access the font preferences. Both tabs bleed together making it nearly impossible to read. I have ran into the same problem using the program right click extender. The pages on the tabs run together making it impossible to read them. Any ideas as to what could be edited to fix this as i've not ran into this problem using any of your other themes?

Nemesis06
April 30th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Excelent Theme M.Grim, but, how to remove user picture?... "NoUserPicture.exe" no work.

serschik
August 3rd, 2013, 11:09 PM
thanks dude for this theme,always use it!:Smile:

lhernandez1
March 18th, 2014, 07:34 PM
Hi I love this theme but it will now let me download.
:peace2:

ByBroker
November 7th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Cool Theme!!!: Smile:

ByBroker
November 7th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Thanks

Sugar Daddy
December 22nd, 2014, 11:56 PM
:loving:

Wow..Very schön Theme..Thanks für sie und ich wünschen Ihnen ein happy new year

Rattlecage
May 28th, 2019, 04:01 AM
Love the Concept themes. The only issue I have with this and the Red Theme is when I try to skin WMP I get an error about versions not matching, but if I use the theme in 7tsp there are no issues and WMP is skinned. Anyone know what the issue may be or what i may be doing wrong?

Thanks!

mkpcxxl
April 4th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Any chance to see this beautiful theme for Win10 1909 ?