PDA

View Full Version : Close button move

Crocodile1973
July 4th, 2010, 11:25 AM
anyone know the location to change the button for shutdown in the start menu.

Dave Senior
July 4th, 2010, 11:34 AM
StartMenu > Panels > Basic > logoffSplitButtonLeft
StartMenu > Panels > Basic > logoffSplitButtonLeftExtended
StartMenu > Panels > Basic > logoffSplitButtonRight
StartMenu > Panels > Basic > logoffSplitButtonRightExtended

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28810-Complete-Guide-to-Theme-Building

Crocodile1973
July 4th, 2010, 11:38 AM
many thanks Dave and for the topic link.

Dave Senior
July 4th, 2010, 11:41 AM
No problem,
:welcome:

Crocodile1973
July 7th, 2010, 05:22 PM
ok what about in internet explorer, on ebay in my ebay, the buttons and text under each section. For some reason, they show very tiny button/text. But show fine in firefox etc. Is there a section within the theme, that controls this.

i think they are the push buttons if that helps

Dave Senior
July 7th, 2010, 08:49 PM
I don,t have an ebay account ,any chance of a picture?, also ,have you tried any other themes to see if they change then ? . Does it do this in the default aero theme?.
I,ll ask about tomorrow, theres a bit of a time difference so it some times takes 24 hours, or maybe another member will get in touch before then.

Mr GRiM
July 8th, 2010, 03:35 AM
That happens when the font property is added to this button Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > PushButton remove all the font properties from there and it will be fine.

Crocodile1973
July 8th, 2010, 06:02 AM
That happens when the font property is added to this button Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > PushButton remove all the font properties from there and it will be fine.

that fixed it, brilliant. many thanks for your help and advice Mr GRiM

Crocodile1973
July 16th, 2010, 08:50 AM
very interesting this stuff. You guys know if its possible to move individual buttons. got the minimize, close buttons etc at the top right of each page. But for some reason the X for the close is showing much lower than the other 2 one's. know where they are obviously within the style, but every option i tried doesn't change the position of the Close Button X. any help would be great.

edit:- think i've found what changes it