PDA

View Full Version : CYCO STYLE

bigcyco1
July 9th, 2010, 03:15 AM
THIS MY LATEST THEME CYCO STYLE ITS MIX OF THEMES THEME INCLUDES:CUSTOM CURSORS BY MULTIROMEO21,CUSTOM START ORB BY ME!5 CUSTOM ICONS,4 WALLPAPERS FOUND IN VARIOUS PLACES ON NET.ENJOY! COMMENTS WELCOME.Some of the images in this theme are mr.grim thanks again bud ;)

nofx1994
July 9th, 2010, 03:18 AM
nice one bigcyco

bigcyco1
July 9th, 2010, 03:42 AM
THANKS NOFX1994

lahercoll
July 11th, 2010, 12:52 AM
:cool: :burns: work bro..nice theme thank you bye....

Xeny
June 25th, 2011, 05:02 AM
If I can take the chicks out and replace with Tootsie Pops, then this theme is practically perfect in every way. Oh and a few Firefox fox icons, then it will be perfectly pretty for me, and my Bro, my computer's name. Thanks BigCyco, you just keep getting better!

bigcyco1
July 2nd, 2011, 06:50 PM
If I can take the chicks out and replace with Tootsie Pops, then this theme is practically perfect in every way. Oh and a few Firefox fox icons, then it will be perfectly pretty for me, and my Bro, my computer's name. Thanks BigCyco, you just keep getting better!
lol well feel free to take the chicks out and modify it to your desire ;) One of mine just so happens to be sexy hot babes but i can understand why a lady would not like this theme with half naked women in it lmao :sorry: P.S. I only am saying you can modify it for personal use if you would like to post it online i would need to ask mr.grim as some of the resources used in this theme are his ;) :cool:

Xeny
July 13th, 2011, 04:31 AM
You're funny Bigcyco, and sweet as honey. You know I am no artist! LOL, but I did get some neato looking png round icons before and using Start Orbz Studio I made a few orbs that work great! I even made orbs out of the huge American Flag Krazed Killer posted the day before he wasn't there anymore. I wanted to surprise him with them, but turned out I was the one surprised. I can show them to ya sometime, but of course none of the credit is mine, since none of the material did I make. I just knew how to shrink an image someone else made, and change the shape, but I was still proud of me! LOL

bigcyco1
July 20th, 2011, 03:15 PM
You're funny Bigcyco, and sweet as honey. You know I am no artist! LOL, but I did get some neato looking png round icons before and using Start Orbz Studio I made a few orbs that work great! I even made orbs out of the huge American Flag Krazed Killer posted the day before he wasn't there anymore. I wanted to surprise him with them, but turned out I was the one surprised. I can show them to ya sometime, but of course none of the credit is mine, since none of the material did I make. I just knew how to shrink an image someone else made, and change the shape, but I was still proud of me! LOL
Hey sounds great yeah show them to me i like to see :smile: Also check your messages i sent you something i can't say what though :whistle: because than everybody will bug me for it lmao

Hellcat
July 20th, 2011, 05:13 PM
THIS MY LATEST THEME CYCO STYLE ITS MIX OF THEMES THEME INCLUDES:CUSTOM CURSORS BY MULTIROMEO21,CUSTOM START ORB BY ME!5 CUSTOM ICONS,4 WALLPAPERS FOUND IN VARIOUS PLACES ON NET.ENJOY! COMMENTS WELCOME.Some of the images in this theme are mr.grim thanks again bud ;) [dmca:3f3dkzdi][/dmca:3f3dkzdi]

:flirt: yeah Josh, very nice theme, very good work, :cool: but yeah, I did not quite a chick wallpaper lmao
thank you work lol

NAHOM
September 21st, 2011, 07:28 PM
What a beautiful women in the world. cool Work thanks big:paryt2:

Letícia®
May 29th, 2012, 02:00 AM
impressive job "bigcyco1" congrats.... thank you:loving::loving::givahand::flirt:

robj2005
May 29th, 2012, 04:23 PM
another fine piece of work,thank you

Elmo56
June 28th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Very nice looking theme mate thanks for sharing.

horseflicker
July 2nd, 2012, 12:44 AM
Looks really cool..................Thanks for the great work.

Greeting from northern BC, Canada

thesoni3210
August 5th, 2014, 10:34 AM
nice theme man