PDA

View Full Version : Mr Mr GRiM...

siemprelisto
July 18th, 2010, 12:55 AM
Hi Mr Grim,

You are a true innovator.

I say this because when I first came across your Icons and Icon packs I thought no one else is doing such great work with so many options. You really have every base covered when it comes to colors, formats and installation options. GREAT WORK!!!

Next, your wonderful work with Windows Media Player 12. While others were changing background pictures you were
digging deep and changing the way we all think of WMP 12. Your approach to modding WMP 12 allows it to be utilized
in any Theme, Concept and Design. Thank You for your Hard Work!!!

Then I installed your Concept theme. I think it is Very nice but what is really innovative is the way you did the
start menu. The one thing I see with most themes is the designer trying to blend the "All Programs" aspect of the
start menu with the over all style of the start menu itself. Your design for Concept is Genius!!! The way it blends
from Standard to All Programs is Beautiful!!!

The overall style, shape and look of your Start Menu can be changed but I bet we see just about Everyone incorporate your "transition" design into their work. Again, GREAT WORK!!!

Now you've gone and tackled, and conquered, another first...Internet Explorer 8. No matter the Theme design, IE8
Never fit in, but with your work with IE8 the theming world is brought to a new level.

I can't wait to see all the great forthcoming work from All designers...Themes that are truly 100% across the board...

Mr Grim, Thank You for all you do, and even more...Thank You for Sharing!!!

Best Regards...

Mr GRiM
July 18th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Thanks for all your kind words, I was not aware that I made such an impact with my designs, but I do hope I can influence others to follow with this trend, the reason I try to implement my Styles into other aspects of windows is to make my themes more usable as I was finding it limiting to my designs with them as standard and ended up having to compromise with some of my design choices.

There are still some elements that I not been able to change which I still find limiting but this community has been finding new ways to change the look and feel of Windows and we have been sharing what we learned and all been able grow from this, one of the latest findings is how to add background images to all windows in explorer which is something I was able to implement in my latest theme and there will be more great things to come in the future I'm sure.

I hope I able to continue to impress you with future innovations and design and that this strong community of designers will be around for a long time to come :)