PDA

View Full Version : evil town

bigcyco1
July 31st, 2010, 01:07 PM
Theme Includes:2custom start orbs by me,3 wallpapers found on net custom cursors" Ecliz Cursor",thanks to the maker!5 custom icons collect off net,mr.grim taskbar full credit to mr.grim for taskbar used in this theme [link] THANKS MARK your the Best!Gadgets not included there not mine and can't recall it

Download

nofx1994
July 31st, 2010, 03:33 PM
very cool another great job keep it up :cool:

Mr GRiM
July 31st, 2010, 03:36 PM
Nice theme Bigcyco but you really need to start working on your sizing margins to get rid of the image stretching, other then that, really well done.

bigcyco1
July 31st, 2010, 03:40 PM
o.k. thanks nofx1994 and thanks grim i will also work on what you mentioned thanks for the tip

HaCkthEplAneT
December 3rd, 2010, 10:18 AM
Looks good. thanks a lot bigcyco1. :peace:

TheGreyWolf
December 31st, 2010, 12:00 PM
Hi I love this one
but two days still have not got it to work on windows 7 home premium 64 bit
:idk:

bigcyco1
December 31st, 2010, 03:54 PM
Hi I love this one
but two days still have not got it to work on windows 7 home premium 64 bit
:idk:
To install this theme you will have to patch some dll's first, I have started using VistaGlazz and it works wll and is x86 and x64 compatible.If you already have your system patch than i am going to half to get back to you on this as i only have 32bit and half to get a mate to check it for 64bit :cool:

edvaness
December 31st, 2010, 06:57 PM
Looks great, Thanks .

TheGreyWolf
December 31st, 2010, 08:04 PM
Hi edvaness
Yes i have used
Universal Theme Patcher x64.exe
do i have to leave it on the comp all the time :idk:
Then reading the how to do it thred i can not find the things it said to do so can not follow where to put things
I am not up to under standing computers still new to this

:sorry:

bigcyco1
January 1st, 2011, 05:14 AM
Hi edvaness
Yes i have used
Universal Theme Patcher x64.exe
do i have to leave it on the comp all the time :idk:
Then reading the how to do it thred i can not find the things it said to do so can not follow where to put things
I am not up to under standing computers still new to this

:sorry:
hi thegreywolf it's me bigcyco1 the maker of this vs that talking to you not edvaness just so you know lol I have added a program i like you to use when you install vs of mine called Windows Theme Installer

Windows Themes Installer is a freeware portable utility which allows you to install a theme, remove a theme and restore defaults easily in Windows 7 & Vista.

Windows Theme Installer is freeware and can be freely used for any personal non-commercial purposes only. It is supplied "as-is". The publisher or the author assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of this software.

All product names, logos, and trademarks are acknowledged as the registered intellectual property of their respective owners.

It is always a good idea to create a system restore point first before making any changes to your system.

Windows Themes Installer has been developed by our TWC Forum member Kishan Bagaria.

HomePage: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-t ... mes-easily (http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-themes-installer-install-windows-7-vista-themes-easily) so look download the rar file below and use this program to install my theme let me know if that helps it pretty easy to understand but if you can't figure it out just tell me and i help you more :cool:

HaCkthEplAneT
January 1st, 2011, 08:32 AM
@TheGreyWolf you said that you used Universal Theme Patcher x64....if you would have read the readme file, you would have know that a 64 bit Operating System requires you to patch both x64 and x86 files. So you need to run both theme patchers on your pc in order for 3rd party themes to work. Just bring this to your attention for future reference. Good Luck, I hope you get everything worked out and the theme working.

bigcyco1
January 1st, 2011, 09:06 AM
Hi thegreywolf just look at my screen shot and follow this and it should work for you mate ;) How to use Windows Themes Installer:

INSTALL A THEME AND CHANGE SYSTEM FILES:
1. Run the tool as Administrator.
2. Select the options which you want to install:
i) Theme
ii) Explorer.exe
iii) OobeFldr.dll
iv) ExplorerFrame.dll
v) Shell32.dll
3. Once you have selected the options, click on the “Browse” button and browse for the file of the desired option.
4. Now click on “Install Theme” button to install the theme and replace the system files.

RESTORE DEFAULT SYSTEM FILES:
To restore the default system files click on the “Restore Default System Files” button.

REMOVE A THEME:
To remove a theme select the theme which you want to remove from the list and click on the “Remove Theme” button.

APPLY A THEME:
To apply a theme select the theme which you want to apply from the list and click on the “Apply Theme” button.

It is always a good idea to create a system restore point first before making any changes to your system. Should the need arise, the System File Checker Utility will help you replace your system files with ‘good original’ Windows system files.

TheGreyWolf
January 1st, 2011, 05:12 PM
Hi bigcyco1
Sorry for the name mixup :sorry:
PM sent
Thank you for your help
Thanks to evry one that is trying to help me with this
I am slow with things i do not under stand ( Computers ) lol
May be its just do not wont to miss the thing up it dos that by it self :icon_razz: