PDA

View Full Version : tryed to upload

_Deano_
August 1st, 2010, 03:46 PM
hello i just been trying to upload a zip file that contains everythink you need to turn your computer alienware

the file uploaded but did nothink for over a hour when i clicked on submit any help please thanx

Mr GRiM
August 1st, 2010, 05:22 PM
Not sure bud, maybe the site timed out or something, maybe try using Mediafire or some other file hosting site.

_Deano_
August 1st, 2010, 05:57 PM
file size to big for mediafire ill try again on here cheers

bgjerlow designs
August 1st, 2010, 06:36 PM
Can you tell us how big the file is?

Mr GRiM
August 1st, 2010, 06:44 PM

If it's too big for Mediafire then you will not have much luck here, plus you could always upload it in parts to Mediafire

bgjerlow designs
August 1st, 2010, 06:46 PM

If it's too big for Mediafire then you will not have much luck here, plus you could always upload it in parts to Mediafire[/quote]
Also, if your connection aren't good, and you wanna upload a +200mb file, there is a very good chance that your internet will time out or that the site (sites server) will time out before the file is fully uploaded

I would suggest you to part it in pieces on about 70mb each. Then you should be fine. Then upload 1 per time

_Deano_
August 1st, 2010, 08:56 PM
ok thanx i split it into 2 files ' alienware packet what ive collected and just put together now i have put them in customzation

bgjerlow designs
August 1st, 2010, 09:40 PM
ok thanx i split it into 2 files ' alienware packet what ive collected and just put together now i have put them in customzation
Glad to hear you finally got it posted, I will have a look at it later today ;)