PDA

View Full Version : Concept Design Green 7tsp Theme Pack

Mr GRiM
August 7th, 2010, 01:13 AM
Proudly Presenting my new 7tsp Concept Design green Theme Pack

This is a theme pack to be used with 7tsp and it will install the whole pack which is everything you can see in the screenshot including the icons with a few easy clicks.
Theme includes:

:bulletred: Concept green Theme
:bulletred: Concept Windows Media Player skin
:bulletred: Start Orb
:bulletred: Stem Clock
:bulletred: User Picture Frame
:bulletred: Eurostile and Microgramma Fonts
:bulletred: Explorerframe back/forward, search etc.
:bulletred: Shell32 replacement images for the Control panel panes
:bulletred: Wallpapers by relhom (http://relhom.deviantart.com/) thanks for letting me use your walls :)
:bulletred: Full Glass Green Icon Pack
:bulletred: Windows Sound Schemes (Glass, Pearl and Tinker)

Download: Mr.Grim's Concept Design Green Theme pack
http://www.xptsp.com/fixit/dl.php?url=7tsp/mr.grim/7tsp_Mr.Grims_Concept_Green_Pack_v0.1.7z

Big V
August 7th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Ok this is probably a stupid question on my part but how do we use theese packs?

Fixit
August 7th, 2010, 02:23 PM
no it's not...
u can apply it with 7tsp (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=2018)

vlad tepes
January 28th, 2011, 02:59 PM
His songs are fantastic Mr. AUI has another fan who thinks that you are the better, keep so I can not wait to see more items that you can create greetings, salu2. :loving:

Ryan_Se7en
March 7th, 2011, 02:16 AM
ok, i cant download it.
When i clicked to the download thing, it said the link was permanently moved. When i clicked here, it didnt load

Fixit
March 7th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Sorry.. link is fixed now!

lahercoll
April 12th, 2011, 05:23 AM
good thank you friend :happy:

Fadi404
July 27th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Excuse me Sir, I pleasingly request for you to update the link of this theme because it redirects me to the homepage of 'XPtsp'.

A noob's first post.
Fadi Gabra

HaCkthEplAneT
July 27th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Excuse me Sir, I pleasingly request for you to update the link of this theme because it redirects me to the homepage of 'XPtsp'.

A noob's first post.
Fadi Gabra

all you have to do is click on the big image that says Download...that is a direct link so you can save the file :smile:

the image that you need to click on looks like this --> http://virtualcustoms.net//images/Forum_Pics/download.png

Snezko
August 14th, 2011, 09:56 AM
is it possible to upload some screenshots, cuse i cant see any on first or other posts =)

Ty

Edit: Nvm on that, found it in a pack :P

bihacit
October 25th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I know it is a nob question, but i would like to know is it possible to make certain background windows appear white instead of grey...I do lot of work in Office Word and I would like to change color of my background back to white. pls help. Theme is incredible.

gor17981
October 25th, 2011, 03:48 PM
I believe you can change the background of Office in its settings. I could be wrong though :)
Have a look and let us know :)

armo
December 19th, 2011, 02:20 AM
great !

ComputerMouse
July 2nd, 2012, 11:05 PM
Thanks I like it :-)

manic17
July 9th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Love the work Mr Grim keep it up :applause:

tripmo
December 19th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Hello I am new to custom designing of Windows 7.
I downloaded 7tps.
Downloaded this green theme pack.
Made a restore point of my Windows 7 first.

Loaded up 7tps.
Then I loaded this pack in 7tps. Didn't change anything in the 7tps settings. Then patched it.
When finished it asked for a reboot. After it was rebooted it asked to finish it I have to reboot 1 more time.
So I did this. Now I come into my newly updated Windows 7.

Everything is changed, sounds, fonts, icons etc. I love it.
I do run in 1 problem tho......

My windows is running in windows basic. I know this because I have no Aero now. So I checked my personalize (right click on desktop).

I can change it to lets say another Windows theme that is using Aero. Then I get the nice transparent green on the left of the window, but when I press start button the background of the left changed to white....

What am I doing wrong?

tripmo
December 23rd, 2013, 06:34 AM
I figured it out myself. You need to install Ultra UX Theme patcher to get rid of this windows basic bug.
Would be nice if you noticed that somewhere in the description.

Anyways nice skins, I am using your Red version of this now as we speak.

joshmary
July 15th, 2014, 04:00 AM
awesome

Robbo
July 15th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Thanks Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) cool looking theme.

MaddMike
August 2nd, 2014, 10:39 PM
is there a step by step guide on installation?:worried:I am interested in the HUD Green Machine,:Smile: but I am having problem understanding the the whole process.:ashamed:7tsp? Is universal theme patch ok to use with this? Just looking for a better understanding how to get this going.

cagerage27
August 11th, 2014, 04:03 AM
Mine i still doing the windows basic thing?? taskbar doesnt change... Good themes though!!! Nice work just wish i could have the taskbars :(

Osmanio
August 21st, 2014, 09:57 AM
Thank you Sir!

etti
August 30th, 2014, 08:20 PM
orbigado pelo lindo tema mister ta de parabéns

TRANSLATED WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

orbigado the beautiful theme mister ta congratulations

please use only english in the forums. thanks

doremifal
May 17th, 2015, 05:14 PM
i have problem and i need help, i need the image orb green png pls