PDA

View Full Version : VIRTUAL CUSTOMS

bigcyco1
August 10th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Proudly present my theme VIRTUAL CUSTOMS this theme has been major updated and aside from the task bar and frames everything was remade I hope you like it! :smile: P.S. I ike to thank big v and especially nofx1994 he helped me quite a bit also like to thank mr.grim and hacktheplanet and greenex and the maker of the sound pack and Scrollbars for all glass themes by OctogunSalata
http://octogunsalata.deviantart.com/art ... -160839103 (http://octogunsalata.deviantart.com/art/Glass-scroll-bar-resource-160839103)
and anyone else i may of forgot really thank you all i would have not got this theme the way i wanted if it wasn't for you so thanks so very much!Now for what the theme Includes:
Shell32 Replacement Images
Start Menu User Pic Frame
Windows Theme Installer
Black Glass Enhanced
explorerframe.dlIncludes:
Shell32 Replacement Images
explorerframe.dll
5 System Icons by mr.grim

4X Wallpapers by nofx1994 thanks bro!
Cursors by mauam (Pre-Installed)My thanks!
Fonts. (Install prior to theme installation.)

ENJOY...
~A n d - P l e a s e - D o n t - S t e a l - M y - W o r k~

i0smmovr_6s

Dave Senior
August 10th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Nice job on this one, thanks for doing it Big.

:D

bigcyco1
August 10th, 2010, 04:34 PM
thanks dave i am glad you like it

dreamer567
August 11th, 2010, 03:17 AM
Looks great. Thanks for sharing. :cool:

vceu
February 21st, 2011, 01:58 AM
hallo bigcyco,
wonderfull theme, my respect.
i just try to create a styled taskbar for my own. do you have some tips, how you`re doing this in a graphik app and what for hex in the normal.res of the msstyle is reasonable for that. just copy and paste the image in restorator isnt all what i experienced. do you have any tips for that, i would be very happy,
thank you
gretings vceu :smile:

bigcyco1
February 21st, 2011, 04:52 PM
hallo bigcyco,
wonderfull theme, my respect.
i just try to create a styled taskbar for my own. do you have some tips, how you`re doing this in a graphik app and what for hex in the normal.res of the msstyle is reasonable for that. just copy and paste the image in restorator isnt all what i experienced. do you have any tips for that, i would be very happy,
thank you
gretings vceu :smile:
Thanks for nice compliment i am glad you like it :smile: As,for tips those are different for all artist or theme builders mr.grim and nofx1994 are guys i like to listen to or take advice from in making themes ;) i usually ask nofx1994 for tips and tricks lol I do have a couple of my own tips but none that come to mind right now :sigh: but,i use Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Edition to make my task bars and other images in my visual styles i rarely use Restorator2007 but as far as a specifics go i can't say the reason for that it's different for some it all depends on type of task bar you trying to do?Than i could assist you better or offer you any tips bud :cool:

vceu
February 21st, 2011, 07:42 PM
hallo bigcyco,
thank you for your answer, i will try to get advice from nofx1994.
What i want is to change this boring taskbar in the default aero of win 7. its only a line without nothing. what me inspired is the creative looking of your line and i saw others here in the forum.
so, what i did first, i just copied the tow images 899 and 900 from the msstyle file with restorator. than i changed the 899 bitmap with a view filters in xnview. and what i believe, you have to put more images together to get a wonderfull line. ok, what i first wanted to know is, how can you make it possible to see this newly created image in your taskbar. i tried to assign it in restorator back, but nothing happens after saving the new msstyle and restart the system. there must be other files relevant for this. have you any advice ?

thank you very much, if you have more tips about that, just put yout answer here, if you have time. :smug:

bigcyco1
February 21st, 2011, 10:37 PM
hallo bigcyco,
thank you for your answer, i will try to get advice from nofx1994.
What i want is to change this boring taskbar in the default aero of win 7. its only a line without nothing. what me inspired is the creative looking of your line and i saw others here in the forum.
so, what i did first, i just copied the tow images 899 and 900 from the msstyle file with restorator. than i changed the 899 bitmap with a view filters in xnview. and what i believe, you have to put more images together to get a wonderfull line. ok, what i first wanted to know is, how can you make it possible to see this newly created image in your taskbar. i tried to assign it in restorator back, but nothing happens after saving the new msstyle and restart the system. there must be other files relevant for this. have you any advice ?

thank you very much, if you have more tips about that, just put yout answer here, if you have time. :smug:
yeah ask nofx1994 hes not around today but he'll help you i rarely use Restorator2007 i use ADOBE_PHOTOSHOP_CS5_EXTENDED_EDITION to create my images and then i compile msstyle and save msstyle using Windows 7 Style Builder and how can you make it possible to see these newly created images in your taskbar.Again I use Windows 7 Style Builder found here just make sure you get the most current version of the program http://www.vistastylebuilder.com/download.html it's not free though it cost around 23.00 u.s. dollars i can' recall exact amount :sorry: if you get that program i can help you :cool: but using Restorator2007 :afraid: you better off asking nofx1994 also you might like looking at these links for very good info viewforum.php?f=190 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewforum.php?f=190) viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2139 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2139) P.S. to save your own custom made theme you do it as follows: :laughing:

first test your theme in windows style builder or vista style builder which ever you have if it works then OK. Now save it to your desktop. Rename it to whatever you want to. Create a new folder on your desktop, and give it the same name. Open that folder and create another new folder inside that one. Rename it also to the same name. (Make sure that the name is exactly the same!)

Now paste your .msstyle file into the second folder you created.

Copy one of your existing themes's .theme file and paste it into the first folder you renamed. Rename that to your themes name. Open that .theme file with notepad (Right click and open with notepad) Inside the notepad file you will see places with the original themes name. All those names you have to change to your themes name. Exactly the same. Save it. In there you will also see paths to your cursors and wallpapers. Take note of these. You now have to open the second folder you created. (The one with your .msstyle file inside.) in here create a wallpaper folder (Make sure it has the same name as inside your .theme file. Take the en-US folder as well as the Shell folder from the same theme you took the .theme file. Open the en-US folder and rename the .msstyles.mui in there to the same name as your themes name. Remember that the file extensions must remain at the back. Save. The Shell folder you can leave the same.

So on your desktop you will now have a folder that says (I will just give it a name) Blue Gloom. When you open this folder you will have another folder that says Blue Gloom. Also you will have your Blue Gloom.theme file there. Open the Blue Gloom folder. In there you will have a wallpaper folder (With your wallpapers inside. Names the same as what it is in the Blue Gloom.theme file.) You will have your Blue Gloom.msstyle file, the en-US and Shell folders.

Double check that all your names are 100% the same everywhere. (The theme will not work if just one error!) Check that all the names in the Blue Gloom.theme file is Blue Gloom, and that the paths to your wallpapers are correct and that the names are the same as in the wallpaper folder.

Done. Now paste the Blue Gloom.theme file and the Blue Gloom folder into your C:\Windows\Resources\Themes folder and check it! :happy:

vceu
February 22nd, 2011, 04:55 PM
ok, thank you very much again for your reply. i tried this yesterday what you explained me , but forgot to edit the .theme file to change it :grim: how stupid from me. well allright i will try it again later and hope all goes well. first i read the topics again which you adviced me. i am sure i will post again here. till there, see you later lol

bigcyco1
February 24th, 2011, 06:07 AM
ok, thank you very much again for your reply. i tried this yesterday what you explained me , but forgot to edit the .theme file to change it :grim: how stupid from me. well allright i will try it again later and hope all goes well. first i read the topics again which you adviced me. i am sure i will post again here. till there, see you later lolo.k. bud that's fine you can keep me updated good luck my friend :smile:

vceu
March 5th, 2011, 10:58 AM
hallo again,
meanwhile i was able to use my own theme in the way described. the only thing is, that the theme crashes the desktop windows manager DWM, if i start the theme automatically with windows. if i load it, when my system is started yet, there are no problems. i tried this with windows 7 32bit and 64bit.
i resized all images in the DWM section of WSB to their original sites to avoid problems from this site. perhaps the taskbar image has too much colours in it and for that you cannot use it in aeromode,
any advice, would be glad, to hear from you. :cunning:
i send the taskbar image as an add

bigcyco1
March 6th, 2011, 12:03 AM
hallo again,
meanwhile i was able to use my own theme in the way described. the only thing is, that the theme crashes the desktop windows manager DWM, if i start the theme automatically with windows. if i load it, when my system is started yet, there are no problems. i tried this with windows 7 32bit and 64bit.
i resized all images in the DWM section of WSB to their original sites to avoid problems from this site. perhaps the taskbar image has too much colours in it and for that you cannot use it in aeromode,
any advice, would be glad, to hear from you. :cunning:
i send the taskbar image as an add
Hi my friend i am not sure of your problem that is very strange i never heard of or had that issue i am going to ask mr.grim and nofx1994 if they can tell me about your problem i have asked a couple other guys that make themes and they never heard of or had same problem as you either so :sorry: :idk: but i am still going to ask nofx1994 and mr.grim to see maybe they can help :cool: P.S. That task bar images are not anything to do your problem just so you knoW ;) and i see you like this image it's from my scar face theme task bar lol it's cool you can use it i don't mind at all :smile:but to make those images into a complete task bar change the images that are blue from 800 x55 to something like 300 x40 or 500 x40 i think it look better and line up right and for the green image you modded that needs to be re size to something like 300 x40 ;) this i' am telling imo it don't half be the sizes i am telling you o.k. bud :cunning:

vceu
March 6th, 2011, 01:10 AM
thanks again for you reply,
Are you sure, that the image i had send to you is from the scarface theme ??? :sorry: I think there went something wrong, well this will clearing up.
i am awaiting now any tips for my problem, perhaps somebody can helps out. till there i will try to figure it out.
note that i meant my theme as WaterizedSeven and designed it in that way. If you like water, you will like it :love:
anyway, i wish you a good time and hope i hear from you again :smug:

bigcyco1
March 7th, 2011, 09:30 AM
thanks again for you reply,
Are you sure, that the image i had send to you is from the scarface theme ??? :sorry: I think there went something wrong, well this will clearing up.
i am awaiting now any tips for my problem, perhaps somebody can helps out. till there i will try to figure it out.
note that i meant my theme as WaterizedSeven and designed it in that way. If you like water, you will like it :love:
anyway, i wish you a good time and hope i hear from you again :smug:
Its o.k. my friend about that image ;) and yes the red image is mine the rest are not but i am sure if you download my scarface theme you can see that image is part of my task bar but it's o.k. if you use it i don't mind o.k. :smile: really it's cool no worries o.k :cool: as for your problem nobody has had that issue before so i don't know how to help you :sorry: bud i feel :ashamed: i can't help but nobody i know has ever had same problem as you i ask like 7 different guys and none could help so i sincerely apologize i hope you figure it out though take care,and god bless!! :cool2: p.s. I am still waiting from mr.grim or nofx1994 to help if possible they are busy in the match right now so i doubt they going to reply till the match is over :( hope you understand

vceu
March 7th, 2011, 04:48 PM
hallo again,
ok, the wink with the scarface theme was good, i`ve just downloaded and installed it.
the DWM was quiet, but the theme only shows in basic mode.
is this perhaps of the many photos in the startmenu images or how do you figured it out, that your theme runs in aeromode without that DWM troubles around??
many thanks for your reply
greetings vceu :smug:

bigcyco1
March 7th, 2011, 05:46 PM
hallo again,
ok, the wink with the scarface theme was good, i`ve just downloaded and installed it.
the DWM was quiet, but the theme only shows in basic mode.
is this perhaps of the many photos in the startmenu images or how do you figured it out, that your theme runs in aeromode without that DWM troubles around??
many thanks for your reply
greetings vceu :smug:
first go to control panel than go to system and security then go to change user account control settings than turn it off slide the slider to never notify than click o.k. it might say you need to restart your computer if it does than restart your computer than you will need a patcher to be able to use 3rd party themes and you can get it here viewtopic.php?f=108&t=5665 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=5665) make sure to read instructions on using this program hope this helps bud :smile:

vceu
March 12th, 2011, 11:04 AM
hallo again
thanks for your helping and in a short explain:
i didnt arranged it to repair my theme file to avoid DWM errors.
i think something went wrong in the stream file 971.png because i deleted a restore glyph image and wasnt able to give this back. the WSB gave the errors by testing it or sometimes i couldnt add properties to be able to give the image back. anyway i gave it up and made a completly new style with the same design and all works good now.
of course your scarface theme is able to run too, now and helped me to arrange my own images, thanks for sharing and i think i will just see this film again :icon_cheesygrin:
wish you a nice day
greetings vceu :icon_cool:

bigcyco1
March 16th, 2011, 12:46 AM
hallo again
thanks for your helping and in a short explain:
i didnt arranged it to repair my theme file to avoid DWM errors.
i think something went wrong in the stream file 941.png because i deleted a restore glyph image and wasnt able to give this back. the WSB gave the errors by testing it or sometimes i couldnt add properties to be able to give the image back. anyway i gave it up and made a completly new style with the same design and all works good now.
of course your scarface theme is able to run too, now and helped me to arrange my own images, thanks for sharing and i think i will just see this film again :icon_cheesygrin:
wish you a nice day
greetings vceu :icon_cool:
o.k. cool i am glad you worked it out my friend and scarface is great movie i love it

Hellcat
April 22nd, 2011, 02:20 PM
:flirt: awesome work Josh, very I like all :cool: :party2:

bigcyco1
April 22nd, 2011, 03:42 PM
:flirt: awesome work Josh, very I like all :cool: :party2:
Thanks eva but this is not the new one i have not uploaded the newest update lmao i will tomorrow though o.k. :f: :cool:

ALHARBI
April 22nd, 2011, 03:56 PM
GREAT WORK .... THANK YOU

lahercoll
April 25th, 2011, 01:34 AM
nice theme friend thankx excellent look :happy:

robyroby
April 27th, 2011, 09:09 PM
really good job bro! :burns:

Toxic_Instinct
April 30th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Hi,
(sry for my englisch)
Your Theme is my Favorit at the moment. But i have problems with his.

I use the Mozilla Firefox 4. And by the skin i have a bigger rightklick.
http://saved.im/mtgxmzi5mjay/problem1.png
In the actice Tabs i cant see the Text.

Some Settings by Programs or Win 7 are Black, and the background is black. I cant show the buttons or settingchanges.

But your Theme is amazing.

Toxic

bigcyco1
May 1st, 2011, 02:44 PM
Hi,
(sry for my englisch)
Your Theme is my Favorit at the moment. But i have problems with his.

I use the Mozilla Firefox 4. And by the skin i have a bigger rightklick.
http://saved.im/mtgxmzi5mjay/problem1.png
In the actice Tabs i cant see the Text.

Some Settings by Programs or Win 7 are Black, and the background is black. I cant show the buttons or settingchanges.

But your Theme is amazing.

Toxic
hm i did not know this :unhappy: however thanks for telling me but there should not be any text color issues on taps see look at my screen shot the text is very light gray not black so i am not sure where you mean i would need you to send me screen shot of where it's Black, and the background is black also look at the screen shot of right click menu i fixed it :smile:

arquivo
May 3rd, 2011, 10:03 AM
Thank you guy,was looking for a black theme and transparent than, nice work :happy:

bigcyco1
May 9th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Thank you guy,was looking for a black theme and transparent than, nice work :happy:
Your welcome glad you like it! ;) :cool:

Toxic_Instinct
June 4th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Hey, i have a question. How can i install the Theme correctly?
I use your Windows Theme Installer 1.1 from your Package. But i can't invite the Explorer.dll and others because they are folders.
The Theme make Errors. In the past i have used Tuneup Themestyler. Today i don't Tuneup because he crashed my System.

Can you help me?

sry for my Englisch

bigcyco1
June 4th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Hey, i have a question. How can i install the Theme correctly?
I use your Windows Theme Installer 1.1 from your Package. But i can't invite the Explorer.dll and others because they are folders.
The Theme make Errors. In the past i have used Tuneup Themestyler. Today i don't Tuneup because he crashed my System.

Can you help me?

sry for my Englisch
you need to use theme resource changer for the Shell32.dll and explorerframe.dll and explorer.exe to change also you might like to wath these help videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSJiN015atI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTDXrBX1q4s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7nvmMcaBjk

Toxic_Instinct
June 4th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Ah i have find my problem xD i must restart xD kk the Theme is running.

But i have a new question.

In the multichoice buttons it's all black. Moment i make a photo...
http://saved.im/mtgzndm1yni2/unbenannt.png

here is my problem at the moment

bigcyco1
June 4th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Ah i have find my problem xD i must restart xD kk the Theme is running.

But i have a new question.

In the multichoice buttons it's all black. Moment i make a photo...
http://saved.im/mtgzndm1yni2/unbenannt.png

here is my problem at the moment
hmmm not sure why it looks like that i checked it and had it tested by nofx1994 and big v so i don't know why your screen shot shows it with black text on black background when i open the theme to look even not seeing how you could be getting that error the images are black like in your screen shot but the fonts color is gray i will half to look further into this when i get the free time i will try and figure out your issue for now i ain't sure what to do sorry

Toxic_Instinct
July 6th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Hi, i have a new problem. on many Websites i can't see the text. If i write, i must mark the text to read it. The text have the same color how the background from the textfield. (grey)

http://saved.im/mtg2mje1exjh/message.png

NAHOM
September 21st, 2011, 07:31 PM
It's really very nice thanks you big:happy:

sete
February 22nd, 2012, 08:05 AM
Very good style,thank you my friend.: Givahand:

Letícia®
March 12th, 2012, 06:44 PM
I loved it this theme "bigcyco1" very gorgeous:loving::flirt::burns:

poweredbyostx
April 1st, 2014, 11:00 PM
Very nice theme,thanks.

IceBabee
April 3rd, 2014, 04:27 AM
Great theme and excellent job! I just love glass themes.........Thank you for sharing :girl: