PDA

View Full Version : start menu ?

Big V
August 12th, 2010, 03:23 AM
ok i have mastered puting an image under the start menu main program list panel but can you also put an image under the all programs when the start menu expands also an if so what panel would that be in style builder

Mr GRiM
August 12th, 2010, 09:20 AM
ok i have mastered puting an image under the start menu main program list panel but can you also put an image under the all programs when the start menu expands also an if so what panel would that be in style builder

I have messed around with trying to figure that one out but I have not been able to pull it off sadly

_Deano_
August 12th, 2010, 09:34 AM
putting images in the start menu sounds intresting is there anythink i would need to do that

or any tutorials you would know off cheers :cool:

Big V
August 12th, 2010, 02:18 PM
mr grim can you tell me what panels they are in wsb and i'll try playing with it and Deno you need windows style builder and a image editing program like gimp or photoshop. import the your theme style into wsb. then locate the panel you want alter click edit and open it in the image editing program make the changes and save it then import your alter version back into to wsb and save it to the style

wassamatteru
August 12th, 2010, 02:25 PM

It's not a panel, it's a self sizing list box essentially, which is why the answer's no (and likely to be so for ever and ever amen, sadly)!

Big V
August 13th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Ok that explains it better :D'oh!: :td: