PDA

View Full Version : SnapClean.me

razorsedge
August 15th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Many times when you plan out something on your whiteboard, before you plan the next thing you might take pictures of it for future reference. While many photos which you take out of it comes out old and dingy looking. SnapClean.me is a photo clean up web service that aims at images taken on white boards or white backgrounds but looks very dim.

SnapClean.me is a simple web app that lets you to brighten or increase the contrast of the image until you see the writing/diagram very clearly. It cleans up almost perfectly for all the images which has a white background.

If you have a camera phone, you can take the picture of White board and send the images directly to SnapClean.me to their email address doodle at snapclean.me. Once you’ve send the dull image, it tides up and sends you back the image with good clarity. No don’t need any photo editing tools to do it. Simply send an email and it will do it for you.

This service is not for pro-photographers who can take awesome pictures with good clarity and stuff, this is only for newbies. Remember, No registrations or downloads are required, all you need is to email the image to SnapClean address, Add the contact to your phone.

http://snapclean.me/