PDA

View Full Version : Folder Frenzy

razorsedge
August 16th, 2010, 04:56 PM
You know it takes 2 clicks to create a single folder and then you have to rename it to what you want. But what if you want to create multiple ready named folders!? It sure will take a lot of time, right? Well Folder Frenzy is a small tool that helps you create new folders in a click.

Open the portable app and type the neames of the folders you need created. Each folder name should be entered on a new line. There is also a build in list creator which creates a specified numbers of folders (max 1000) with ‘your name’.

Having done this simply click Create Folders and the folders will be created.

The folders will be created in the folder the program runs from, you can specify another location by typing the full path in the list box.

http://www.xptsp.com/fixit/folder-frenzy.php

Fixit
August 16th, 2010, 05:06 PM
lol

Lexxi1314
August 21st, 2010, 08:59 PM
Dude!!!!

This program rocks!! OMG!! :cool:

I'm smiling just as much as the first time I used WizMouse!!! :party2:

Thanks!

Lexxi

wassamatteru
August 22nd, 2010, 01:53 PM
Dude!!!!

This program rocks!! OMG!! :cool:

I'm smiling just as much as the first time I used WizMouse!!! :party2:

Thanks!

Lexxi

:icon_eek: You really gotta get out more!!!!!

Fixit
August 22nd, 2010, 01:58 PM
wel, he doesn't have to spent a lot of time on making new folders any more, so now he can... lol

@Lexxi1314
I'm glad u like it so much :)

Lexxi1314
August 24th, 2010, 07:03 AM
wel, he doesn't have to spent a lot of time on making new folders any more, so now he can... lol

Actually this is a pretty true statement!!

I do data management and right now I have a project for 3 different companies. :nerd: They each have about 3,000 clients that they are trying to reorganize the way they store their information. Some of it is easy, like if I have to make folders for 50 states... At least I can copy and paste 50 folders and not that big of a deal.

But the way they want to do it, I also need to create individual folders for EACH CLIENT! And each client needs MULTIPLE CUSTOM sub folders. It's like 30,000 folders minimum... :shock:

What's AWESOME for me is they have ALL THE NAMES in excel, and now I have "SUPER FOLDER FRENZY EXTREME TURBO" so now Cut and Paste baby!! :party2:

So, yeah... I went from :idk: :D'oh!: to feeling like :what: :D

And since nobody knows my new secret, I still get to bill the same rate... hehehehe :what: lmao

So I don't care if you make fun of me!!!!! I still think its :cool: !!!! YEAH BABY!!

And I can get out more too! :-D lmao

Fixit
August 24th, 2010, 07:23 AM
very cool! :D

yeah, i created Folder Frenzy cuz i had to make a lot of folders a while back as well, and i'm very lazy lol

good luck with your project and thanx for your comments!
its nice to know how people use it.

mauam
August 24th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Very helpful. :cool:

rahulvardhan
March 8th, 2011, 04:37 AM
:gun: rocking

ajfudge
February 22nd, 2012, 11:34 AM
download link is dead :Grim:
any chance for a re-up?

Big V
February 22nd, 2012, 12:26 PM
download link is dead :Grim:
any chance for a re-up?
Link updated on first post

ajfudge
February 22nd, 2012, 06:55 PM
Thanks Big V.
This will save my wrist big time. :D

Oshea
February 22nd, 2012, 07:06 PM
Handy...Thank you...

Danice
March 3rd, 2012, 12:22 PM
Woot! Nice :) Thanks Big V and razorsedge!

DaRkCaSTLe
March 2nd, 2022, 06:47 AM
this sounds totally elite damn nifty Fixit very awesome for you to share your creations god bless you :loving::glug: