PDA

View Full Version : On-Screen Keyboard Problems

crazymadanimal
August 31st, 2010, 04:56 PM
I have been using windows 7 themes from this site and am impressed by all your work & talent, especially the dark themes. I would like to know if there is any way to prevent the on-screen keyboard letters becoming dark as well. I use the on-screen keyboard alot, especially at night along with the dark themes, but the keyboard letters seem to become so dark they are unreadable unless hovered over, some of the darker themes leave the letters completely unreadable.
Any advice gratefully received.

wassamatteru
September 1st, 2010, 03:24 PM
Spent some time this arvo fiddling with this but not come up with any solution so far. May be intractable.
:sorry:

Mr GRiM
September 1st, 2010, 03:47 PM
Never used it before but I will see if I can find out what colour is used for the keys and make a mod of some themes that you want to use with it.

Mr GRiM
September 1st, 2010, 03:57 PM
OK I found out what colour you need to change and you can do it in your advanced appearance settings in the colour personalization menu, you just need to change the window colour, not the window text colour, the window colour, so it will mess up a few bit's in the theme but you may have to live with that if you want to use the keyboard