PDA

View Full Version : Handbreak Menus are Unreadable (black glass)

cheezeus420
August 31st, 2010, 09:37 PM
Hi.
I am using black glass and blue glass icons by MR Grimm and is working fine except the video ripping program HANDBRAKE could use some help
Bottom menus are unreadable
below is a screen shot
http://a.imageshack.us/img830/2484/handbreak.jpg

wassamatteru
September 1st, 2010, 03:35 PM
Have you established that it works ok with other themes, standard Windows themes, etc.? I assume you have the latest version of HandBrake?

cheezeus420
September 1st, 2010, 04:02 PM
Have you established that it works ok with other themes, standard Windows themes, etc.? I assume you have the latest version of HandBrake?

Thanks for the reply
Yes it works with all default aero themes and just tried Full Glass vs7 and that also works seams to be Fine.
I am using the latest Ver of Handbreak
It seams to be isolated to Black Glass

wassamatteru
September 2nd, 2010, 04:10 PM
Then I'm afraid the solution is probably don't use Black Glass and Handbrake at the same time! Not very helpful I know but I've never seen a compatibility issue with a theme this severe and there's nothing obviously unusual about this one that suggests any reason for it. Visual styles can be temperamental unfortunately so sometimes it just is a trade-off between beauty and function.

cheezeus420
September 3rd, 2010, 04:35 AM
Then I'm afraid the solution is probably don't use Black Glass and Handbrake at the same time! Not very helpful I know but I've never seen a compatibility issue with a theme this severe and there's nothing obviously unusual about this one that suggests any reason for it. Visual styles can be temperamental unfortunately so sometimes it just is a trade-off between beauty and function.

Thanks for the info I will just switch themes when i use the ripper :cry: I was hoping to use both but I guess you can't win them all